FizzyoidTanor_FauxDWFxatherStarzAboveTomboyJanet

DiegoJerryHendricksonLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredhootowl

StarzAbovexather
Obama inherited an economy that was in need emergency resuscitation and he managed, in spite of a Republican Congress that vowed to sabotage anything he did, to nurse it back to health and pass a robust economy with a 4% unemployment rate on to Trump. Trump is riding the Obama wave and claiming credit, I doubt he could have done as well.

Trump inherited a robust economy Obama inherited a disaster. Obama inherited the Bush
wars he did not start them. Why do I have to point out these facts.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

Cool fantasy bro. Keep that medical marijuana observation alive! Free Che! Viva la Revolution!....

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Cool fantasy bro. Keep that medical marijuana...

Freeing Che might be difficult, much as certain lefties would like to.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Freeing Che might be difficult, much as...

Right. The principles the same.......Joan Baez used to sing that she saw Joe Hill. Certain circles seem to love Che shirts. {sigh]

Freeranger Freeranger

Fantasy?

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

I remember my IRA dropping 40% in 2009 that was no fantasy. Lehman Bros. Went bankrupt that was no fantasy.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

Obama did nothing that he was not paid for, except keep you at war for eight years and backed down to Syria ....Trump has done well with the economy and employment and stood up to all the tyrants around the world....if Trump was failing, would you say Obama was responsible....nooooooo

JD JD

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “Trump inherited a robust economy Obama...

Exactly. Obama was one of the best president ever, he pulled us out of what would have been the greatest depression ever. Millions of jobs would have been lost. I'm just thankful he was president at that time in our history instead of Trump. Trump has done nothing except ride in on President Obama's coat tails....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Exactly. Obama was one of the best...

And all the homes that were lost, it’s hard to place the blame on any single institution there was so much corruption and incompetence to go around.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

Obama did not spend his time blaming past administrations he just got to work. He was paid? They all are.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “Obama did not spend his time blaming past...

If you go on Youtube and search that matter, you'll find him doing a lot of blaming..

Of course if you put a favorable spin on them....It isn't so.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “If you go on Youtube and search that matter...

I’ll take your word for it but it wasn’t the torrent of bile Trump serves up every week.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “I’ll take your word for it but it...

I'll take your word on that too..

DandyDon DandyDon

Why can’t we have intelligent civil debates without resorting to cheap sarcasm and insults that do nothing that helps us understand each other.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

Even if that was true...I'm glad Trump won and not Hillary.

We would be in soup lines right now... and Obama would be getting blamed for not leaving anything for Hillary to work with.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Even if that was true...I'm glad Trump won...

She very likely would have carried on the successful policies that had safely nurtured the economy.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “She very likely would have carried on the...

That's why she got elected....right?

DandyDon DandyDon

Soup lines? Selling pencils and apples on the corner. Oh yeah that’s what would have happened.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “Soup lines? Selling pencils and apples on the...

You have to click "Reply" before replying to someone.

We'll never know...and that my friend, I'm glad to say..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “You have to click "Reply" before...

It’s impossible to have a debate with a crystal ball. I could make unreasonable predictions about the future too but that gets us nowhere.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

In response to “It’s impossible to have a debate with a...

"Very likely" isn't a prediction to the past...Is it?

You're already getting us nowhere.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “"Very likely" isn't a prediction to...

No but it's not like predicting that had Hillary been elected there would be a depression like 1929 or 2008.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

Okay discussions over mutt just proved it was the Democratic Party’s fault. That was easy.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid OP

I never liked BO if he had an easy to remember name that would have been better.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

The president has almost zero control over economic indicators. Those indicators are prepared by various offices, and they are not going to publish anything that causes embarrassment to the administration.

The president is like the figurehead on the bow of a boat: no control over where the ship goes, but always the first one to arrive.

that_guy that_guy

How come their are more hispanics and blacks working now,then when Obama was President ?

hootowl hootowl

This administration...I don't even need to argue against it it just does it for me. Watching people doing dances to try and defend it would be amusing if it was all just a work of fiction

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet