Ivanka is to a Feminist as a Plum is to a Prune. <strong>Amirite?</strong>

DiegoHELLOwithSMILELorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredFredrikCleburne

DWFastral_queenTanor_Fauxdeusvult

HELLOwithSMILE
Ivanka is to a Feminist as a Plum is to a Prune. Amirite?

No wonder the pink cap Trump haters loathe her so.

She is a gorgeous woman. Elegant & classy. I can't believe some of the vile things that some women and gay men say about her.The only answer can be jealousy.

HELLOwithSMILE HELLOwithSMILE

HELLOwithSMILE HELLOwithSMILE

In response to “Classy? Not...

What does Melania have to do with this?

Cleburne Cleburne

Uh....Ivanka is big on talking about promoting "women's empowerment", and claims to be a feminist.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Uh....Ivanka is big on //talking// about...

Isn't that what you lefties want from women? You just don't like her because she's her father's daughter. Petty. Only liberals are allowed to stand up for women, right?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Isn't that what you lefties want from women?...

Yeah, I figure most "lefties" do promote and support policies that benefit women.
Actually, I'm fairly neutral about Ms Trump, and have never in any way indicated that I dislike her. I certainly do not blame her for who her father is.

"Only liberals are allowed to stand up for women, right?" Nah, that's just silly....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah, I figure most "lefties" do...

Your comment above looks pretty anti-Ivanka, as if you're calling her a fake feminist.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Your comment above looks pretty anti-Ivanka...

The post is a comparison of Ivanka Trump to a "plum" to feminists being "prunes".
Ivanka Trump has publicly proclaimed herself to be a feminist, on occasion. I thought that worthy of mentioning, and I have no idea what all her personal views actually are concerning feminists....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “The post is a comparison of Ivanka Trump to a...

Ivanka Trump is by far more of a "feminist" than the radical left feminists.... who abhor any females who dare to CHOOSE a different path in life than that of a liberal feminist.
Not all women in our great country think it's "empowering" to have an abortion, not all women in our great country want their children to be raised by a government village, not all women in our great country hate men and not all women in our great country want a female to become President JUST because she has a v a g i n a.

YOU all on the far left ignorantly think ALL women think the way you "progressives" all do only because of our country's predominately far left "msm" reporting bogus stats/polls/propaganda to you all....thus y'alls meltdown breakdowns on election night and continue to have them ever since.

There's not a doubt in mind that President Trump ala Ronald Regan will be OVERWHELMINGLY re-elected in 2020 winning even more states than he won in 2016...eh but y'all keep on blindly believing whatever Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Jim Acosta, The View, Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert etc. etc. entertain you with giving you false hope of there being a "blue wave"....eh whatever makes you sleep at night lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

OK Jerry I wasn't sure who she was all trumps wives and kids have weird names. Yes daughter is pretty - she can afford to be polished every time she walks out of the door.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Piper2 what is YOUR definition of a feminist?
FFS, what rights do you NOT have as a woman living in the USA in the 21st century?

Sadly, women "progressives" who claim to be feminists, are in fact the most INTOLERANT people towards women who CHOOSE to live their lives differently than their "feminist" lifestyle.

A true feminist is SUPPOSE to be supportive of ALL women's choices in their lives....yes, that even means being TOLERANT/supportive of women who CHOOSE to be stay at home moms, women who are pro-life, and women who are "conservative".

Feminists of today just look for shit to be offended about/complain about....eh I'm 55 and I NEVER EVER felt oppressed as a little girl nor as an adult in the work force back in the 80's and 90's, eh but for political reasons the DEMOCRAT party wants you all to FEEL that you're all being oppressed as women in the USA.... and you all fall for their nonsensical propaganda HOOK, LINE AND SINKER as their easy prey to elect them to CONTROL you all. smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I love daddy's girl. I shop all of her clothing lines. Class, all the way.
Plum to prune...Bwahahahahaha hilarious and TRUE!! lol lol

ArmyWife ArmyWife

Is she the ex or the daughter I can't remember. Don'tthink either is much too feminist.

Just...wow.
Her clothing, "class all the way". Made in, like....bangladesh, china, Vietnam, india.....and lobbied to foreign buyers by herself while in the white house. Working for us? Okay.

Every woman, not under a man thumb, has her own definition of feminism. I dont care what they call it.

Carla Carla

Don't know much about her, but she seems to have some class from what I have read about her.

Fredrik Fredrik

I'm not a particular fan of hers, but she got my support when she was viciously, verbally attacked over her father. This happened in front of her children while she was getting them on an airplane, if my memory serves me correctly. She kept her children calm and focused on some coloring books for them while the idiot ranted and raged at her.
The more the left commits this kind of behavior, the higher Trump's numbers go. Just keep it up - please.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

I never saw anyone as jealous as the pink pussy mad hatters. Rightfully so, though.

Cleburne Cleburne