LIBERALS say that Judge Kavanaugh can't be a Supreme court Justice because of his "Frat Boy" first name.

Cleburne

HELLOwithSMILELorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredArmyWifePhilboydStudgeDiegoDWFSkr3wBallhootowl

HELLOwithSMILEArmyWife

The latest line of attack from liberals against Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, is knocking the judge for his “frat boy”-sounding first name. “We'll be DAMNED if we're going to let five MEN—including some frat boy named Brett—strip us of our hard-won bodily autonomy and reproductive rights,” the influential pro-choice organization NARAL tweeted Tuesday.

Speaking of frat boy names. Biff?

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Speaking of frat boy names. Biff?

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “(hehe)(hehe)

Obviously Biff Tannen! He's alive and well!

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “Obviously Biff Tannen! He's alive and well!

Ha, I have no idea who Biff Tannen is, but this Biff is anon. lol I would be ashamed to put my name to a silly post like this one.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Ha, I have no idea who Biff Tannen is, but...

Biff Tannen is the bad guy from Back to the Future hah

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “Biff Tannen is the bad guy from Back to the...

lol Thanks, now I remember....but that's such an old movie. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol Thanks, now I remember....but that's...

Prolly an old dude posting this anonymous sh*t. Bored since he don't want anyone to know he is still lurking.

xather xather

In response to “Prolly an old dude posting this anonymous...

haha for sure..... I would be ashamed to put my name to a post as silly as this one is. They are grasping at straws, since they can't think of anything good the president has done....so they revert to this nonsense. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I think there should be a rule that if you use the anonymous feature you can't have anyone blocked. The other anon post is swiping at other members. I'm blocked so I can't report it. The mods need to wake the hell up and rid the personal shit.

xather xather

In response to “I think there should be a rule that if you...

I think all anon posts should be boycotted, maybe they would get the message if no one replied to their crap.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I think all anon posts should be boycotted...

It's telling who supports them. Most block people like me that won't tell them what they want to hear.

xather xather

In response to “It's telling who supports them. Most block...

Exactly and I laugh at who upvotes those types.... I call them drama kings. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Exactly and I laugh at who upvotes those...

Bet they don't hold down jobs or have a life off here.

xather xather

In response to “Speaking of frat boy names. Biff?

I think that was intended. Not such a groundbreaking observation (hehe)

ArmyWife ArmyWife

It's alleviating to know that nobody cares what a liberal thinks or says anymore. They are silly and wrong to the point of laughter or embarrassment on EVERYTHING!

HELLOwithSMILE HELLOwithSMILE

Nothing wrong with his name -Opposition Targets Kavanaugh Name Brett

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Nothing wrong with his name -Opposition...

This is a joke post, Lorraine, no liberal has said that. Just laugh at how silly this OP is...and did you notice he's anon? lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “This is a joke post, Lorraine, no liberal has...

starz i didn't notice . thank you for making me look more carefully i don't usually answer any of their questions. Besides most people will call him judge not his real name.

In response to “starz i didn't notice . thank you for...

You're welcome. It was a joke on the Colbert show, but this anon thought it would start a fight on here. That's how low some people are. Guess they need the attention.

I personally think Brett is a very nice name. You're right they would call him Judge Kavanagh.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Click on the name of the poster of these things since anonymous posters won't take you to a profile.

xather xather

Don't listen to the stupid cowardly idiot who said it's a joke. It is weak and fears the truth. Here is a link to the article and check the actual quote link above.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics...-boy-name.html

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “Don't listen to the stupid cowardly idiot who...

army wife that was a silly article right

No they don't

DWF DWF

You're the only person I've seen make that claim...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “You're the only person I've seen make that...

Same with me Fork. The OP must need a lot of attention to post something so silly.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Another mindless anonymous post by another mindless spineless nut bag that actually hasn't blocked me yet.

Y'all need to grow up.

xather xather

In response to “Another mindless anonymous post by another...

I think they are too far gone....they crave attention.... pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I think they are too far gone....they crave...

The mods need to crack down. I am usually blocked from these anon creatures. I think they take political opinions way too serious.

xather xather

In response to “The mods need to crack down. I am usually...

hahaha they take this site too seriously. But when they don't have a real life, I guess this must be all they have to look forward to.

It would make this site run a lot smoother if the anon feature was done away with.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “hahaha they take this site too seriously...

The anon feature is used to attack and no one cares. What a shit show this place is and if it's on it's way out it's that feature. No one should be allowed to access it unless they have everyone unblocked since they get to do whatever they want with an anonymous name. It would be real different if the anon posts were attacking specific righties.

xather xather

In response to “The anon feature is used to attack and no one...

A lot of people have been wanting to get rid of that feature, but to no avail. And I have noticed that all anon posts are pro-Trumpsters. lol That tells us all how desperate they really are. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “A lot of people have been wanting to get rid...

They aren't so clever and some attack in plain sight.

xather xather

In response to “They aren't so clever and some attack in...

I know.... that's because they are bullies.....lol I just laugh at how immature they really are. And the ones that whine and cry about being blocked and make snide comments aimed at their blocker are the worst ones.

Who even knows or cares who has blocked them? It makes no sense. I'm blocked by quite a few big strong men on this site, and it's a relief not to see what they are doing all the time, and I'm sure not gonna make a post directed at any of them. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I know.... that's because they are...

Yeh but their blocking blocks other things I do want to see. It's ridiculous the way the site is set up. It's not a good place for a real debate.

xather xather

In response to “Yeh but their blocking blocks other things I...

No one wants to debate anymore, if one disagrees then the war begins or they block. Oh well....I just consider the source anymore. If they don't respect my opinion, I won't lose any sleep over it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No one wants to debate anymore, if one...

I'll go do my debating with adults that don't block..whine...lie...insult...and use one screen name with their opinion.

xather xather

In response to “I'll go do my debating with adults that don't...

There are a few that will debate without getting mad or going on the attack, but most start out my calling people names....that's what kids do.... or trying to convince you, you're wrong. lol I wonder if they will admit they were wrong about Trump, when their pocketbooks take a hit.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

A relatively few LIBERALS have, no doubt. Mostly, people are concerned about some views he's expressed, and how much those views might influence his votes as a Supreme Court justice. Much like CONSERVATIVES have been, whenever a president a president of the opposing party nominates one...

Piper2 Piper2

the Left don't really hate Brett
what they really hate
is the United States Constitution

it puts limits on Government
they love big Goverment

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the Left don't really hate Brett what they...

While the right loves uncontrolled, big government.
They love the unbridled power, greed and ecological recklessness of big corporations.
Especially when the representatives have access to a pile of crumbs.

Carla Carla

In response to “While the right loves uncontrolled, big...

total gobblygoop

lowest umployment across the nation
the foot has been removed from innovation
seen the latest number for food stamps?
it's almost in half

do you know what America's business is?
it's business

think about that for a moment

purpose of NATO?
to defend against Russia
the cold war is over, Germany would rather buy LPG
from Russia then US, remind me why we are still a part of NATO

Peace on the Pennisula
Kim Jong Un Breaks Silence After Summit With Letter To Trump
how cool would that be if peace it comes to pass
35,000 Americans there

we are not the World's piggy bank

Carla answer me this
so many hate America yet refuse to leave America

why is that?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “total gobblygoop lowest umployment across...

I dont think so many hate america.
I think they hate what trump represents. Which, by the way, is not me. I get that he is pushing an agenda that you approve of. But, the man is just, well...you know how i think of him.
When you speak of the last administration, i could surmise that you hated america for the eight years of his administration. Why did you not leave?
Nato isnt just there for the cold war. Our allies came to our defense after 9/11. We need that alliance as badly as they do.
Business in america owns american government. And until american government limits the financial incentive for officials from government, the people will not be first consideration.

If the world was no longer threatened my noko, you're right, it would be a grand thing. But...i dont think that niceties between the two men is going to encourage him to disarm. I hope im wrong.

Carla Carla

In response to “I dont think so many hate america. I think...

I stopped reading after these words
" I think they hate what trump represents".

what does he represent?
because, whatever it is, I am to blame
for I voted for him

I'll tell what's happened
think in terms of a golf club for members only.
some total outsider comes, and takes over the place. the members only do not take kindly to that. by any means available to rid the outsider will be pursued.

see this:
Rod Rosenstein: No Allegation That Russians Changed Vote Count, No Allegation Against Any Americans

we KNOW for a fact Obama meddled in the Israeli elections. where is the outrage from the Left. there isn't any
why not.

you do know the investigation of trump started LONG before Mueller was brought to bare all things Trump

he wasn't suppose to win

is this what the Left wants for America?

One Failed Socialist Propping Up Another Failed Socialist: Venezuelans Are Starving, Maduro Still Sending Crude To Cuba

there will be blood in the streets before that happens.

America was Never ment to be a
Socialist country

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I know I said a different post was the stupidest post on this site, but this is definitely tied.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

A man by the name of Obama was elected.He freed terrorist from Guantanamo.Also honored an a.w.o.l. service man on the steps of the White House.This is what Liberals like,cause nothing was said.

hootowl hootowl