How dingy do you have to be to steal a car for two weeks and then return it not knowing you stole it?

Holy Crappers!

Nobody :(

Pretty dingy.

TrishPiper2JanHaskellLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredRoosterDiego

This is not unusual.

Tanor_Faux

Other

ZonkeyBalls

Piper2StarzAboveAdaCarlaZonkeyBallsRooster

Explained by Will_Janitor...

I admit that a lot of cars look similar, but these two are not even close. And she kept the guy's golf clubs in the car for two weeks! Ha!

Stealing the car ain't too bad but keeping his golf clubs for two weeks should be the death penalty.....

JD JD

Kind of like The Twilight Zone!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Kind of like The Twilight Zone!

Hey, rooster!

Carla Carla

In response to “Hey, rooster!

Howdy ma'am! (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster

JD JD

So, why didn't she accidentally steal a helicopter, when she was already on the roll? I think every rental car should come with a bag of golf clubs.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

That's a pretty dumb excuse...not knowing...either drunk or stoned for those many weeks. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Wow! I guess I keep too many personal items in my car .... and I would notice a set of golf clubs immediately! (Also, the cars look quite different from one another!) (confused)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “Must be a blonde lol

Ha Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

Still sayin', at some point, the keys need to be permanently confiscated!

Carla Carla

Yah....it happens. I once jumped in to the wrong car at a coffee shop one morning. It was parked right next to mine and looked very similar...until after putting the key to the ignition and then taking a better look around. Yikes! (and embarrassing)

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Yah....it happens. I once jumped in to the...

I tried to unlock a car before that was the same model and color as mine. Then I realized there were no stickers or things that mine had.
My car was one row over.

I tried to drive home with my face covered.

Diego Diego

Well, the cars were the same color. (a) I suspect there may be something other than being "elderly" going on with her.

Piper2 Piper2

I read the story, hard to believe someone would not notice the interior of the car was not the same. The golf clubs should of rung a bell.

Fredrik Fredrik