Adolph Hitler: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

• Topics:Religion
  • Featured on the home page on Jul 13th 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Jul 13th 2018

MazeFredrikTanor_Fauxekta011

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredTrish

BozetteAdaThinkerbellFredrik

Explained by Maze...

It's an interesting quote when you consider the lengths to which the present German government has gone to import Islam and prevent public criticism of it. Could Merkel be trying to "correct" the "flaw" in German culture that Hitler observed?

I think Hitler said that mostly because he was piqued at the failure of the "German Christians" to Nazify the Protestant church in Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Christians

And no, I don't think Merkel has Hitler's view of the "flaw" in German culture regarding Islam; I think she would behave in exactly the same foolish way if the "refugees" were Catholics from Central America.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

"Consider the lengths to which the present German government has gone to import Islam and prevent public criticism of it. "

That is almost correct.

Fredrik Fredrik

In response to “"Consider the lengths to which the...

It's all couched in the language of helping people and promoting tolerance, but they're doing what they're doing.

Maze Maze OP

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

What ahorrible man that was. Did they or he even have religion?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I doubt Hitler said that. At this point, anyone can make up any quote for what Hitler said.

But I want proof he said it.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “I doubt Hitler said that. At this point...

From 'Inside the Third Reich' the memoirs of Albert Speer, Hitler’s architect and minister for armaments:

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans attempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at the Battle of Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The German peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.

Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking: ‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?’

https://www.newyorker.com/news/...amized-germans
https://www.amazon.com/dp/09238...ag=thneyo0f-20

Maze Maze OP

In response to “From 'Inside the Third Reich' the memoirs of...

But these are just words. Still not proof.

I want a actual book or someone who was there. And even a "witness" could be lying.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “But these are just words. Still not proof. I...

That's where the quote came from: the memoirs of Albert Speer, one of Hitler's ministers.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “That's where the quote came from: the memoirs...

Supposedly. But how can we verify that?

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Supposedly. But how can we verify that?

If that's not enough evidence for you, you can toss out a large portion of recorded history, because it isn't any better supported.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “If that's not enough evidence for you, you...

Some people disregard facts and evidence if it clashes with their personal feelings.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “Some people disregard facts and evidence if...

Depending on what your definition of "facts and evidence" is lol

Some people just rather believe because some "scholar" told them so. Instead of trying to figure out the truth themselves.

Ignorance is bliss. And some people are just too lazy.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Depending on what your definition of...

"ignorance is bliss", how ironic!

In response to “"ignorance is bliss", how ironic!

I'm skeptical. I'm just not automatically believing either side without evidence.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

Since history is written by the victors, all I'm saying, is that IF Hitler was trying to stop the globalist, his name would have been RUINED by the elite. Just like they try to destroy Trump's name.

I'm just saying.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

well you are basking in ignorance, and obviously you are too lazy to check the source you where given as fact, you just want to argue that its not real

deusvult

In response to “http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-if...

I want proof those people said those things.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I want proof those people said those things.

Even if they didnt, thats some good common sense right there.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Even if they didnt, thats some good common...

I want an actual book or someone who was there. And even a "witness" could be lying. (hehe)

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I want an actual book or someone who was...

When it comes to Hitler, I am skeptical.

But on a side note, I also dont believe Bill Cosby was automatically guilty just because of "witnesses"

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In my opinion it just doesnt sound like something Hitler would say.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “In my opinion it just doesnt sound like...

Yes and no. Hitler was a politician, so there's a predictable difference between his personally held opinions and his public statements.

The person who quoted him was in his inner circle, so he'd be in a position to know some of his more closely guarded thoughts.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Yes and no. Hitler was a politician, so...

None of this is proof. It's just words given to us by other people, who say this is true.

No documents, text, stone tablets or anything to back any of this up.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “None of this is proof. It's just words given...

Well yes, there are: the memoirs of Albert Speer, a member of Hitler's inner circle. According to him, it was something Hitler said repeatedly.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Well yes, there are: the memoirs of Albert...

some are rather THICK-headed
aretheynot?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “some are rather THICK-headed aretheynot?

*Skeptical truth seekers

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “*Skeptical truth seekers

that's fine to

I cannot see the wind
I can see what the wind does

*Skeptical truth seekers
let's test that

there are those who say Human came from apes, if that's true
why are there still apes?

old civilizations, such as ROME
one can read how Romulus and Remus supposedly built Rome from the ground up

what you won't read is how Egypt came to be
from building to waterways, language skills
farming skills, it's like Egypt just appeared
a readymade Civilization
theirs are not the only one like that

point being
the Nazi system was one of the most documented societies ever
from it's start, to it's fall

that idealogy wasn't defeated
it moved to the Middle east

the start of the Muslim brotherhood

his name was Mufti

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I see what your doing

what am I doing that you find questionable?

of all the places you can think of to pitch a tent, would proably be different then my choice, for if I could, I would find a corner here

Library of Alexandria
The Most Significant Librarie

shame it was burnt to the ground....more then once,3 times actually

I've wondered how much father along we would be with all that lost knowledge

humans as a speices forget so easy of lessons past an keep making the same mistakes

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Thats still not proof.

I dont understand what you consider proof. Just because you write a book and CLAIM you were close to Hitler, doesnt make that a fact lol

I could claim I knew Ghandi. Are you going to believe me?

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

Here is the full translated text of Speer's book.

See p. 96 for the quote in question.

https://archive.org/stream/Insi...Speer_djvu.txt

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Here is the full translated text of Speer's...

But wheres the proof 100% that this Speer guy knew Hitler?

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “But wheres the proof 100% that this Speer guy...

You can't be serious.

Speer "was a German architect who was, for most of World War II, Reich Minister of Armaments and War Production for Nazi Germany. Speer was Adolf Hitler's chief architect before assuming ministerial office."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Speer

Do you remember seeing pictures of the architecture at the Nazi party rallies in Nuremberg during the 1930s?
Speer designed them.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “You can't be serious. Speer "was a...

It was actually Dr. Frankenstein the 5th THAT DESIGNED THOSE BUILDINGS!!!

How dare Speer take credit!

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “It was actually Dr. Frankenstein the 5th THAT...

Write a book on it.

I'm sure it will be a best seller. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Write a book on it. I'm sure it will be a...

And I'm sure everybody will believe it without question.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “And I'm sure everybody will believe it...

Only if you get thousands of historians to corroborate your Frankenstein thesis. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Only if you get thousands of historians to...

I can pay "Historians" to write a article about it

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “I can pay "Historians" to write a...

You wouldn't have enough money to pay off enough such "historians". (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “You wouldn't have enough money to pay off...

Says you.

I'm not saying me personally. I'm saying it can be done.

Pay some crack addicts to pretend to be historians for a low rate.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Says you. I'm not saying me personally. I'm...

That sounds like something someone who's trying to be a **** would say. No one would believe a bunch of crack addicts are historians.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “That sounds like something someone who's...

Are you trying to use your sensitivities in a debate against me? lol

Thats why you clean them up, get them clothes, and put them in front of a 1000 dollar camera. And make it look professional lol

Give them fake names. Show made up graphs that people will believe because they will believe it without questioning. Blah blah blah

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Are you trying to use your sensitivities in a...

Nah, I'm just using your own words.

The crackheads would need more than suits and fake names to be taken for historians. And they wouldn't have been able to write the fake articles themselves; you would have to have paid the ghostwriters too.

Oh, wait. Maybe David Irving would have done it for free, if it was his kind of article. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Nah, I'm just using your own words. The...

Your just sensitive. I said nothing offensive.

No they wouldnt. Fake historians show up all the time on the History channel. Yet people believe them because they look and sound professional.

You think people actually research these people?!!? lol

You know what I'm saying. Fake articles can be written.

Dont know who that is.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Your just sensitive. I said nothing...

When I say historians, I don't mean people who write junk history for the history channel.

I mean books and other publications made by peer-reviewed (that means checked) authors.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Hope my comments dont sound like I'm trying to be a **** towards you.

Cause I'm not

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Hope my comments dont sound like I'm trying...

Ok, I'll take you at your word, that you're not trying to be a ****. But I'd say your arguments are at best obtuse.

Here, for your consideration, is another article that points out that Speer was not the only witness to Hitler's views on Islam. It says, about 2/3 the way down, that:
"There are other accounts [besides Speer's] of Hitler expressing similar views. Eva Braun’s sister, Ilse, recorded that during his table talks, Hitler often discussed Islam and “repeatedly compared Islam with Christianity in order to devalue the latter, especially Catholicism,” in Motadel’s summary. “In contrast to Islam, which he portrayed as a strong and practical faith, he described Christianity as a soft, artificial, weak religion of suffering.” "

And other top Nazis had similar views regarding Christianity vis-a-vis Islam, including Hess and Himmler:

"Himmler’s fascination with Islam is more fully documented. His opinions ran along similar lines. Felix Kersten, Himmler’s doctor, wrote an entire chapter of his memoirs about his patient’s enthrallment with Islam and with the Prophet Muhammad. According to Kersten, Rudolf Hess introduced Himmler to the Koran, which Himmler sometimes kept at his bedside. He reportedly regarded the Prophet as one of history’s greatest men.

Himmler left the Catholic Church in 1936, and as the war later raged he sometimes reflected on Islam’s supposed advantages in motivating soldiers. “Mohammed knew that most people are terribly cowardly and stupid,” he told Kersten in 1942.

That is why he promised every warrior who fights courageously and falls in battle two [sic] beautiful women…. You may call this primitive and laugh about it…but it is based on deeper wisdom. A religion must speak a man’s language."

http://www.nybooks.com/articles...r-and-muslims/

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Ok, I'll take you at your word, that you're...

When it comes to Hitler, I'm skeptical.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “When it comes to Hitler, I'm skeptical.

And what is the factual basis for your skepticism?

How many witnesses to what Hitler and other top Nazis said about Islam would it take to relieve you of your skepticism? Hitler's architect and armament's minister and the sister of his mistress/wife aren't enough...?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “And what is the factual basis for your...

Two people that couldve been made up? Nah :P

I want at least 1000 witnesses to speak to me personally for me to POSSIBLY lean my skepticness towards "Hitler was bad" narrative.

The rothchilds have been behind stuff through-out history. How do we know they couldve not been apart of Hitler's history?

Can someone explain this to me?

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Two people that couldve been made up? Nah :P...

It's a picture taken at the Potsdam Conference, shortly after the surrender of Nazi Germany, so what?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “It's a picture taken at the Potsdam...

Why are they shaking hands with Stalin?

Surely they knew Stalin was a communist. I dont get why we would not be trying to stop this communist, instead of smiling right next to him.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Why are they shaking hands with Stalin?...

They were smiling about the defeat of Nazism.

And it didn't take long after that to form NATO, precisely for the purpose of stopping communism, which it did.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “https://i.imgflip.com/1hvw97.jpg

Before you skip 50 years of history, why don't you say something about how NATO stopped Stalin, the commie you were complaining about just a couple of comments back? Or did he suddenly become a good guy? (biggrin)

As for Putin, and NATO "on his doorstep", the countries on his doorstep in eastern Europe, after long and sorry experience under Russian domination, ASKED to join NATO, to get a measure of protection against the return of the bear. Or do you think you know better than those countries? (biggrin) (biggrin) (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Before you skip 50 years of history, why...

Do you think NATO was set up without other alternative means?

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “Do you think NATO was set up without other...

Such as...?

The Soviet Union was occupying eastern Europe with about 100 divisions under Stalin's command, ready to move into western Europe if he so desired.

How do you counter a threat like that with something other than military force?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “They were smiling about the defeat of...

These globalist have a history of destroying good men's reputation.

So it is not entirely impossible it couldve happened to Hitler.

Look at my boy Gaddafi. Look at Trump. Look at Putin. Look at all these great people they tried/trying to destroy.

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

In response to “These globalist have a history of destroying...

Yes, and it's not impossible that space aliens have established a base on the far side of the moon.

I agree that Hillary botched the Gaddafi operation, like she botched everything else she touched. (n)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Yes, and it's not impossible that space...

I feel we're just going over the same thing

Well at least we agree Hillary Stinks lol

myhouseinthewoods myhouseinthewoods

Hitler was an evil low life who should have been drowned at birth

JD JD

In response to “Hitler was an evil low life who should have...

Hitler was innocent at birth.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Hitler was innocent at birth.

That makes him a wonderful person....mmmmm...have you seen the gas chambers..

JD JD

In response to “That makes him a wonderful...

No, it doesn't make him a wonderful person, but at that point in time he was innocent.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “No, it doesn't make him a wonderful person...

Even you were....hehe

JD JD

In response to “Even you were....hehe

Hey, what about me?

I'm still innocent! (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Hey, what about //me?// I'm //still//...

I believe you...1000s wouldn't

JD JD

In response to “I believe you...1000s wouldn't

Nor would that disgrace of a mayor you have in London. (ill)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Agree

There once was an Islamic mayor,
Of London, who was a purveyor
Of anti-West lies,
While he praised to the skies
Any lefty, or English betrayer.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Naah... such brutality would not have been necessary.

It would have sufficed if the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts had simply admitted him as a student.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Naah... such brutality would not have been...

He was a sick man, it have made no difference ...he killed over 6 million , including women and children, plus 7 thousand who they experimented on and the disabled and mentally sick were murdered..

JD JD

In response to “He was a sick man, it have made no...

Certainly, but none of that would have happened (at least not by him) if he had become an artist instead.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Certainly, but none of that would have...

If I had become king of England my life would have been different....you will not find a true Englishman who thinks Hitler was anything than the lowest form of scum...

JD JD

In response to “If I had become king of England my life would...

Of course Hitler was the lowest form of scum, given the way his life actually turned out.

But my point is that it would have taken only a small change early on to have altered his life completely, much smaller than what would have been required to make you King of England.

Hmm... King John II.   Has a nice ring to it, although the first John didn't do too well.   I'm sure you would have been much, much better.  (biggrin)

A young prince named John oft would stew: 
"I'll SHOW them a thing, maybe two!
 As soon as I'm King,
 I'll decree, rule — first thing —
 That a toilet be ALWAYS a LOO!"

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Of course Hitler was the lowest form of scum...

People don't just become evil it's in them, whatever happened to him, would have not changed the evil he had in him..

JD JD

In response to “People don't just become evil it's in them...

Maybe so, but if Hitler had become an artist, as was his thwarted ambition when he was a down-and-out young derelict in Vienna, living in flophouses, he would just have remained an obscure weirdo that almost nobody would ever have heard of.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Maybe so, but if Hitler had become an artist...

In ww1 he was just a lieutenant and you have got to wonder why he became so evil, perhaps power went to his head...

JD JD

In response to “In ww1 he was just a lieutenant and you have...

Hitler wasn't even a lieutenant, he was a corporal, and he came to believe that "the Jews" were responsible for the "stab in the back" that caused Germany to lose WW1, not the defeat of her armies in the field. This was a common canard in right-wing groups, one of which, The German Workers' Party (founded in 1919 by Anton Drexler), Hitler was assigned by military counterintelligence of the Weimar Republic to spy on.

Hitler liked what he heard there, and soon pushed Drexler aside and took over that party, renaming it the National Solcialist German Workers' Party. The rest is history, although it still took many improbable (and dishonest) turns to bring him to power.

Had he not been assigned to spy on that tiny German Workers' party, I think it highly unlikely that the rest of his career would have unfolded at all like it did.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Hitler wasn't even a lieutenant, he was a...

I know he's a corporal but I found lieutenant easier to spell...he is still a murderous scumbag ...

JD JD

In response to “I know he's a corporal but I found lieutenant...

There was a bloke from London town,
      said, "Corporal's hard to spell,"
And so he wrote ''lieutenant,"
     pronounced it "left" as well.  (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “//There was a bloke from London...

When my spelling is not so good
I change the word, like timber to wood
But a fairy called Thinkerbell
Corrected the words I misspell
Just because she thinks she could..

JD JD

In response to “When my spelling is not so good I change the...

A pupil, I'm sad to inform,
Whose spelling was less than the norm,
Heard FROM the schoolmaster,
"You'd better learn faster,
For YOU to progress past First Form."

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “//A pupil, I'm sad to inform,// //Whose...

There was a young girl from the states
Who was one of my very good mates
Her limericks were always very good
Better than mine, it's understood
She laughs at mine because how low it rates

JD JD

In response to “There was a young girl from the states Who...

A Cockney, who dwells near Bow Bells
Is a GOOD lad, so everyone tells.
His rhymes are ok,
So suffice it to say,
He writes lim'ricks as well as he spells.   (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Hitler got into office by popular demand. It was totally legal. The current regime is evil, making it a crime to remember the Nazi ways. You can be arrested for waving your hand the wrong way.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Hitler got into office by popular demand. It...

He never showed the electorate the gas chambers...

JD JD

In response to “He never showed the electorate the gas chambers...

It is a crime in many countries to question the official version of that story, so I will not respond.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “It is a crime in many countries to question...

So are you saying the six million murdered never happened....you did respond

JD JD

In response to “So are you saying the six million murdered...

No I did not say that. Now you are the one talking rubbish.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “No I did not say that. Now you are the one...

When you say the official story, you are saying my version is lies, so asking you if it never happened, how is that rubbish...can't you debate with someone without being rude...

JD JD

In response to “When you say the official story, you are...

You are offended by stuff that you made up in your own head.

I said: "It is a crime in many countries to question the official version of that story."

You said "you are saying my version is lies".

No connection.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “You are offended by stuff that you made up in...

You could not offend me, you only talk rubbish and cannot talk to people probably

JD JD

You can win any argument by demanding a source and then rejecting the source. A source is not proof; at best it is documentary evidence.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “You can win any argument by demanding a...

Hence, vic's assertion that any truth cannot be proven.

Carla Carla

In response to “Hence, vic's assertion that any truth cannot...

Well, that's true. Truth is proven by logic. Logic means a list of rules that we use to judge the validity of arguments. That list of rules is invisible, and there is no way to be sure that everybody uses the same list.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Well, that's true. Truth is proven by logic...

You do talk a lot of rubbish...

JD JD

In response to “You do talk a lot of rubbish...

I learned that in college; that is high class rubbish!

that_guy that_guy

In response to “I learned that in college; that is high class...

Actually it seems you learned nothing..

JD JD

In response to “Actually it seems you learned nothing..

Shove your insults.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Shove your insults.

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

Really? Post of the day? Hitler? This is the best representation of the site, the best post amirite has to offer? Get this out of my face.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

While the German government has gone to great lengths to silence criticism of its immigration policy, as well as the effects of said policy, I cannot lay blame for the massive influx of migrants on the German government. The blame rightfully attributed to the German government is due, in large part, to the collective guilt of the German people that has been instilled in each new generation from birth since the end of WW II. It will, ultimately, bring about the next world war.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “While the German government has gone to great...

The German government wasn't responsible for the conflicts that instigated the grassroots cultural invasion of Western Europe. But they have been an enthusiastic cheerleader for, and facilitator of, the Islamic influx into Germany.

At first glance this is an affront to German culture, with its liberal ideals, not to mention its love of pork and alcohol. Ah, but Germany has socialized medicine, and I bet the German government isn't too thrilled with the public's appetite for booze and high cholesterol foods.

Personally I think they're nuts. People such as Hitler and maybe Merkel look at Western Europe and say "this is great, but if only we had a different philosophy, we'd be better and stronger, we'd have more power" and they seemingly forget that the existing philosophy is probably the central factor behind why it became so great and made them as powerful as they are.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “The German government wasn't responsible for...

All true.

I'm going to refrain from responding to this at the moment...

I cannot equate the two...I just cannot. What I can, and will, say is that people should both fear what, precisely, they wish for as well as look to the past for the present.

Bozette Bozette

IMHO it's Merkels fault, she opened the borders and at the time, she virtually ran the eu.....was a powerful women..she realized she was wrong, but it was too late

JD JD

In response to “IMHO it's Merkels fault, she opened the...

I cannot disagree.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I cannot disagree.

Yeppers, a special reply....only you....hehe

JD JD