The Brits sure have a great sense of humor....how fitting to have a balloon for his arrival in London.   lol
  • Topics:News / EventsLondon Riots
  • Featured on the home page on Jul 13th 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Jul 16th 2018

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Piper2StarzAboveTanor_FauxBlewynanifailZonkeyBallsFlrdsgnsxather
The Brits sure have a great sense of humor....how fitting to have a balloon for his arrival in London. lol

Explained by StarzAbove...

Even has a diaper on him. lol I'm sure he'll be tweeting about that...lol

He's already tweeting about how much they love him. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He's already tweeting about how much they...

Starz if you see a tweet on it please post a link - I never get to read tweets don't know how to use that.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Starz if you see a tweet on it please post a...

I'm not on Twitter either, I only see what he tweets from newscasts.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Not the Brits , most of us think it's disgusting , it's the fault of the Muslim mayor of London who should spend his time stopping all the murders in London ....

JD JD

In response to “Not the Brits , most of us think it's...

That's not what we're hearing on this side of the pond. lol It's hilarious. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “That's not what we're hearing on this side of...

A handful of protesters who represent less than 1% of the population , the rest admire him for what he is doing in America and the rest of the world, you can detest him as a person, but if you cared about America and world peace, you would see that he is doing a great job...but your hatred for him, blinds you to what is happening...

JD JD

Not all your fellow countrymen would agree with you..

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Not all your fellow countrymen would agree...

And I remember when they wanted to ban him from coming to their country. Doesn't sound like they like Trump much.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

That's one stupid man saying that and he does not represent anyone in the uk...he is against brexit and anyone who is for it...I thought you had more savvy to put up such a comment..

JD JD

In response to “That's one stupid man saying that and he does...

I read Cleese's tweet earlier today and your comments made me think of it. I know he's only one man.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I read Cleese's tweet earlier today and your...

He's right though. Trump has made all our allies mad.... slapping tariffs on our closed allies, Canada, Mexico. He thought they wouldn't retaliate, but they did and now our farmers are even worried. Their crops will be ready to harvest in a few weeks, and they won't be getting the money they deserve, all because of our moronic president. He never thinks anything through. He's only for Trump, he doesn't care anything about us Americans.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He's right though. Trump has made all our...

Farmers might as well let the fields go fallow, since there are no illegals to pick the crops and the cheap farmers don't want to pay a living wage for workers.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Farmers might as well let the fields go...

That's true, and we can only imagine how high our food bills are gonna be. They are already too high, and it will only get worse.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

flrd - that may be true but hey farmers are poor, they offer work nobody wants it. we had mexicans that come to maine to pick the blueberries - it used to be a job all the teenagers got in summer - teenagers now will not do any work -They got the mexicans for a few years .No more the blueberry fields got rid of all rocks trees and obstructions so now a machine can do the work instead of people. I blaim it all on to the lazy teens. (o_o)

If they loved him so much they wouldn't be protesting. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “If they loved him so much they wouldn't be...

You need help

JD JD

In response to “You need help

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_UcAwW0AACWOL.jpg

I think you're sick....

JD JD

Oh no JD have the Mslums gotten into your world too? We need to have more pigs or something they can't stand to frighten all the mslums away.

Juvenile and petty, that sums up London’s mayor pretty well

Diego Diego

In response to “Juvenile and petty, that sums up...

It's not the mayor that's doing it, it's the common people who are protesting.....

...and it's no more petty than what Trump does every day...and he's a president.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's not the mayor that's doing it, it's the...

Do I hear some whining going on? This post is hilarious!!! I am voting it Post Of The Day!

xather xather

In response to “Do I hear some whining going on? This post...

The whining was expected, wasn't it? lol

Of course just like Trump, they blame someone else instead of facing the facts. People are realizing how disgusting Trump really is, all around the world. And it will even be worse when he meets with Putin. Shame, shame on Trump.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

You would, just shows a lack of intelligence

JD JD

Hey, it made Post of the Day, today, Monday. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It was the mayor that commissioned and authorized the balloon

Diego Diego

The mayor signed off for the balloon and there are more people that hate him over trump

JD JD

I didn't know Carl Lewis was about to visit London.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Hehe, gotta love'em.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “Hehe, gotta love'em.

lol They're the best. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Apparently, many citizens of Britain share the disdain many citizens of this country have for him. I can't blame them, considering all that has come out of that small in size mouth. Since he behaves like a petulant child so often, I think the diaper was an appropriate addition to the balloon.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Apparently, many citizens of Britain share...

You're wrong, just a minority of people who cause trouble and March when they don't agree with anyone or anything....most of the people in the uk welcome him...the balloon is disgusting and shows our mayor as the most hated man in the uk, London has become a hell hole since he become mayor, he is useless...

JD JD

In response to “You're wrong, just a minority of people who...

It is generally a minority of people who actually "march" in protest of something.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It is generally a //minority// of people...

He can't stand it when someone goes against Trump here in America and it's even worse now that it's in his own country.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He can't stand it when someone goes against...

It seems so. I guess it's okay to praise and defend the president of the United (?) States, but not so much when anyone criticizes the president of their own country....or doesn't welcome him in theirs.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It seems so. I guess it's okay to praise and...

With respect, I just replied to your comment in a civil way and then as usual you think your insults were suitable as a reply....you make yourself look foolish...

JD JD

In response to “With respect, I just replied to your comment...

What "insults"? It is true that no small number of people in your country dislike our president, whether they came out to protest his visit or not. I can't and wouldn't claim to know just how many.
I acknowledge that you are far more qualified to speak of what is going on in your country than I, JD.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “What "insults"? It is true that no...

When you are replying to someone who is insulting and you say you agree with them, it's an insult...we don't have a president, I would not be offended if you rum our PM down....I'm saying that we have 60 million here and if we had 5% protesting, which we never, that would be 3 million....so to believe we hate Trump, is totally rubbish

JD JD

In response to “When you are replying to someone who is...

Yeah, I agree that it would be. You think my agreeing that you don't like it when "someone goes against Trump" is an insult to you?
Sure you wouldn't mind it if someone runs down your Prime Minister....since Trump has and you don't seem to mind a bit. I guess you don't much like her, just as many of us in this country dislike our president.

I believe many people in your country dislike Trump more than a little, as they do in several in other European countries. That really isn't disputable....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah, I agree that it would be. You think my...

Other countries don't like America more than they don't like Trump...we have a good reason for disliking our PM...she is going against our referendum and selling us out...as far as I can see, lots of Americans say they are better off under Trump and world is more peaceful under him...so far

JD JD

In response to “Other countries don't like America more than...

I'm aware that many in other countries don't much like America, JD, or "Americans" in general. I recall when I acknowledged that once on a post, I got a long diatribe from one of our staunch conservative members, about how I must hate my country. (biggrin)

Okay, and we have many "good reasons" for disliking our president.

Piper2 Piper2

Exactly. They can't face the fact that Trump is a liar and a con man, and when their own people protest against him, they go bonkers. They know we speak the truth but they refuse to admit it. Oh well, some people never learn.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Exactly. They can't face the fact that...

What lies and who has he conned...proven facts please..

JD JD

Yes they do. And after his comments yesterday against May, there will be many more who will show their disdain for him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

The diaper said it all, didn't it? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

JD JD

Good show in Britain! They made more than their own laugh. Goes to show how other big countries view him. The diaper is a nice touch.

xather xather

In response to “Good show in Britain! They made more than...

Most of the people here like trump and most of us are against this stupid balloon...

JD JD

In response to “Most of the people here like trump and most...

You are correct with your statement.

Fredrik Fredrik

It's not just the Mayor who dislikes Trump.... we see with our own eyes the people protesting against Trump with good reason. Even the Queen is just having a tea with him, no grand carriage ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqwjfmlC8H0

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's not just the Mayor who dislikes...

We have 60 million people living here and a few thousand protest, these are the same people who protest anything...the Queen is too old to go dancing....I live here and know what's going on, you see a few crowds and think that's how most of us think..you could not be more wrong....we had protests when Reagan came...

JD JD

In response to “We have 60 million people living here and a...

And I live here and know what's going on with Trump, but you think you know more about my country than I do.

As far as the protests going on in your country, it's plain to see. thousands are marching against Trump. People do not like Trump....in your country...you need to face the facts.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And I live here and know what's going on with...

Hatred is clouding your one track mind...I do seem to know more than you, but that ain't hard...I said 1000s of protesters out of 60 million...a handful...they will protesting about something else next week....

JD JD

In response to “Hatred is clouding your one track mind...I do...

Why do you always have to make it personal, I have never ever said that you were lacking in intelligence, but when you're losing an argument you revert to name calling! Sad and pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Why do you always have to make it personal, I...

Where did I call you a name.....

JD JD

Huge protests over there. They hate him.

xather xather

In response to “Huge protests over there. They hate him.

You are really thick

JD JD

Exactly, at one point in time they tried to ban him from coming to the UK....that tells the world that he isn't liked there.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

All they needed was a pacifier. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It was authorized and signed by the mayor who is not liked by over 75% of the population.

I'm surprised to see this happened.

http://abc7.com/politics/mayor-...visit/3713155/

Fredrik Fredrik

In response to “It was authorized and signed by the mayor who...

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It is only small groups that protest. I agree that a lot of people do not like Donald Trump. On the other hand far right extremist like myself and over 300 of my colleagues from military counterintelligence Service do not dislike Trump and his administration. Germany as an example have as many on one side as they do on the other. I think the UK stands in the same matter.

Fredrik Fredrik

In response to “It is only small groups that protest. I agree...

Believe what you want, but this tells it all. Thousands are protesting and this is coming from Fox News....who favors Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOp7_rKVFkk

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Believe what you want, but this tells it...

I live in Europe, so I can only believe what I see daily. I have heard that your news channels broadcast only what is in their best interest, not what is reality.
I try not to argue over politics as it is a battle that no one wins.

Fredrik Fredrik

In response to “I live in Europe, so I can only believe what...

Do you live in England? This is coming from Fox News, the news stations that favors Trump, so what they are broadcasting is what is happening as we speak.

I'm not arguing over politics, I just stated the facts, nothing more, nothing less.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Do you live in England? This is coming from...

I am from Marburg, Germany.

We are not that far away from the UK, we get the news very quickly here.

Einen schönen Tag noch

Fredrik Fredrik

In response to “I am from Marburg, Germany. We are not that...

I don't like the way our president is treating your chancellor..... if she was a sexy good looking woman, he wouldn't be treating her so badly.

I don't speak German, but I'll take that as a nice goodbye. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

55 million never protested....(puke)(puke)

JD JD

95% of the English people like trump...

JD JD

In response to “95% of the English people like trump...

Links?

I'm not seeing that at all..

According to research from Opinium, only 12% of Britons would vote for the Republican presidential candidate if they could take part in this week's American election.

http://www.businessinsider.com/...-trump-2016-11

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-...g-says-1016136

Donald Trump is not popular in Britain.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/...heres-why.html

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Links? I'm not seeing that at...

Thanks for the info. I knew the Brits didn't like him, and it will probably get worse after he back stabbed Theresa May on this visit.

Trump isn't popular anywhere..... he's making all our allies mad, and cozying up to our enemies.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

That's the same polls that said the eu vote would be remain...we have over 60 million here and you even if you think a few 1000 represent our country , then you are more foolish than I believed...you don't have a clue what the British people think, most of these protesters are foreigners or troublemakers and they protest anything that's going....the world is at its most peaceful it's been for years, thanks to trump..

JD JD

In response to “That's the same polls that said the eu vote...

When you throw out a number like 95% it begs the question: where did that come from?

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “When you throw out a number like 95% it begs...

I was being generous , 5% is three million and there was not that amount protesting...

JD JD

In response to “I was being generous , 5% is three million...

Your 5% is generous only if one assumes that every single Brit who dislikes Trump protested. You don't believe that any more than I do.

You're right about one thing though. I don't have a clue what the British people think. That's why I looked for more information.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Your 5% is generous only if one assumes that...

Of course you may be right, but it's not certain all the protesters dislike Trump...we have a lot of people in this country who protest everything going...and a lot that just want to cause trouble, whoever they are protesting against...next week it will be save the trees and they don't give a damn about trees....of course a lot of people don't like Trump, they believe what they read and don't do any research...

JD JD

I see you're replying to our In House Bully! When he loses he starts name calling. Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I see you're replying to our In House...

They all do. Look at the comments for today. They all need a vacation or something.

xather xather

In response to “They all do. Look at the comments for...

As usual this was a fun post, and the malcontents are trying to ruin it. Oh well, it was to be expected, they refuse to face the facts.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “As usual this was a fun post, and the...

No one goes ape over the endless hate liberal posts.

xather xather

You need help

JD JD

I now have something in common with Trump.We have both been to Blenheim Palace.But only one of us had to pay £30 to get back to Oxford!

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “I now have something in common with Trump.We...

hahaha. I saw that palace, you Brits have beautiful castles, and palaces. And you sure know how to put on a grand parade, beautiful weddings, and now even protests..... lol

It's all over the news here today, thousands protesting against Trump..... he's an embarrassment to us here in the states and now even in your country. And it will only get worse when he sucks up to Putin next week. Americans are holding our breath that he doesn't give away Alaska to the Russians.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Love this Trump haters, we will have this for another six and half years....brilliant...go Donald go.....you rock...

JD JD

Still not tired of winning

LipsOfAnAngel LipsOfAnAngel

In response to “Still not tired of...

Hello Lips, http://www.amirite.com/LipsOfAnAngel I thought you were deactivated, why do you keep going anonymous, are you afraid to talk to me?

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Silly thing - I never understand British humor. Weird cause all my ancestors were from england or ireland

"The Brits sure have a great sense of humor..."

Yep, and so do the Germans. But somehow, I don't think the latter's sense of humor was quite so appreciated in certain quarters. (biggrin) (biggrin) (biggrin)

"Obama the savior"

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “"The Brits sure have a great sense of...

Obama isn't president, seems you people just can't stay focused.

Thanks for making this post the Post of the Day....lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Obama isn't president, seems you people just...

The focus is not on who was president, but on how unappreciative of humor libs were when the "savior" was the butt of it. (biggrin) (biggrin) (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “The focus is not on who was president, but on...

Yes, this post is about Trump not Obama. You people never have anything good to say about Trump because there isn't anything, so you revert back to Obama, Clinton, and whoever else you think you can divert the conversation to. Sad and pathetic.

Especially after Trump threw America under the bus this morning. He is definitely in Putins pocket. What a low day for America. To side with a thug who kills his own people over his own intelligence agencies, his own Security people...Dan Coats, the CIA, even the Republicans....

No need to reply, there's nothing good you can say about what happened today....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yes, this post is about Trump not Obama. You...

Gee, I thought the post said "sense of humor," and so that's the subject I commented on. (biggrin) (biggrin) (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell