Let us all say a prayer today, for those who are possessed by the Demon Donald. They eat Trump, they sleep Trump, they can't get him out of their minds. Must be a miserable existence indeed.

HELLOwithSMILEChetB71379ArmyWifeVicZincCleburneTomboyJanet

Nobody :)

HELLOwithSMILECleburneArmyWife

President Trump has completely taken over their lives.

I'll definitely say a prayer for the OP, evidently he is obsessed with Trump or he/she wouldn't be making this post, you think?

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Well, as they told us when they were forcing Obama on us, "We won, suck it".

trooper trooper

In response to “Well, as they told us when they were forcing...

Well, as they told us when they were forcing Bush on us, "We won, suck it".

xather xather

No one ever said that when Bush was elected.

trooper trooper

In response to “No one ever said that when Bush was elected.

yes they did at my school so hah your statement is deflated see it flying away

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “yes they did at my school so hah your...

****, Janet.

"Someone once said..." is usually the opening to an untruthful statement, and before you clench your ****, point, open your mouth wide enough for us to see all 32 of your teeth and scream, "HA!"; my comment IS truthful because you can still find that comment in the older posts on this site.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

trooper trooper

I pray for their sorry souls every day. They are mentally sick and hate driven.

HELLOwithSMILE HELLOwithSMILE

Good idea.

ChetB71379

lol lol

ArmyWife ArmyWife

I'm pretty sure I see posts that are angry about people being angry about Trump at least as often as I see posts that are angry about Trump.

DWF DWF

Ya got a little something there on your smoking face, might wanna wipe that off. Jus sayin'...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'll definitely say a prayer for the OP...

If they really wanted more non-Trump related questions, you'd think they'd be asking some. Be the change you want to see in the world and all that

DWF DWF

In response to “If they really wanted more non-Trump related...

They would rather whine and cry about who is posting what.

They can't defend Trump because there's nothing good about the man, so they make up stuff. Evidently they stalk and follow our posts, only to cause trouble.

I love it when I've blocked someone and they are out there whining about it, and calling me names. And pretending it doesn't matter, if it didn't matter they wouldn't be crying about it and showing how angry they really are. Shows what bullies we deal with on this site. Grown men acting like 14 year olds on a playground, dissing a girl who has turned her back on them. Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “They would rather whine and cry about who is...

A few really get to them. Look how many posts they put up to protest another member's opinions. I laugh out loud at some of these nut bags. The socks are see thru too.

xather xather

I mean just look at the company he keeps! Look at the tactics of his supporters! Trolling? What are they 12?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Must be tough for the Pre-**** to wear socks.

As a Finn, I don't get these posts. It's just politics, it doesn't really matter that much in the long run.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

There are a few on here who eat sleep and spend every waking minute running Trump down ...then there's the normal people ...

JD JD

In response to “There are a few on here who eat sleep and...

There are a few on here who eat sleep and spend every waking minute running anti-Trump supporters down ...then there's the normal people ...

xather xather

You are so clever, did you think that up all by yourself ....amazing

JD JD

Have you noticed they never post anything good about Trump because there isn't anything, so they try to demean the liberals who are anti Trump. All their posts are against those that know the truth about Trump.

I haven't seen one post praising Trump and telling us how great he is.... lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

These people hate Trump more than they love this country and demonstrate daily that they refuse to work across the isle for the good of this country. It is unbelievable that voters keep putting these childish, petulant individuals back into office. They keep getting paid while doing nothing for their constituents.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Creepy movie, but it fits the situation.

Cleburne Cleburne

In response to “http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zTOgXnK_K4k/VekzbW6NB...

hahaha You nailed it and by an anonymous poster! lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Oh man we need that badly. how can you look at this and not see a complete disaster. the most corrupt administration in history.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Oh man we need that badly. how can you look...

It's very obvious to true Americans what a con man he really his, but his supporters have their head in the sand or up his butt one....not sure which.

StarzAbove StarzAbove