Let's swap jokes!

that_guy

Nobody :)

StarzAboveDandyDonBozetteBlewynanifail

Nothing I could offer would be as funny as what you were saying yesterday about Atlanta drivers in snow. I'm still laughing about it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Nothing I could offer would be as funny as...

You should see them in good weather. Atlanta drivers don't stop for things in front of the car, they only honk. They stop for things they see out the side window. Like if one is going along the street and a car in the opposite direction does a left turn, so the two cars are in a head-on conjunction, they don't know what to do. They can't figure out which one is in front of the other.

On the way to work there is a place where a road curves to merge with the highway, and a few trees so the view is not clear. A car coming around the curve slows while the driver looks out the side window to see if there is anything to stop for. The driver behind him can't see any traffic so he assumes the car in front will get out of the way, and he is also looking out the side window as he rams into the first car at full speed. And both cars are still a quarter mile in front of me!

that_guy that_guy OP

In response to “You should see them in good weather. Atlanta...

lol lol OMG that's so funny. I drove through Atlanta coming home from vacation once.....and that was the scariest ride I ever had.....I never knew what the drivers were gonna do and I was pulling a camper at the time..... and now when we go South we go another route, never going through Atlanta again. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol lol OMG that's so funny. I drove...

In the middle of Atlanta where the north-south freeway joins the east-west freeway there is a sign that says "GIVE A GAP, TAKE A GAP".

It is the only place in the country where people need printed instructions on how to drive on the freeway.

that_guy that_guy OP

In response to “In the middle of Atlanta where the...

hahahah Have they learned anything yet?

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “hahahah Have they learned anything yet?

I figure they must teach this stuff in the local schools because they all do it. Like nobody drives at a steady speed. They step on the brake at random moments. No dog in the road, no turn, no nothing; just step on the brake occasionally.

If a guy gets on the freeway he drives 45 mph and not any other number. If there is a car in the right lane, he gets side by side and waits for that car to move over. If that car doesn't move over, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! And he's gotta do something because he's running out of lane. So he gets desperate and honks the horn.

that_guy that_guy OP

In response to “I figure they must teach this stuff in the...

hahahah I love the way you describe things....I can see it all right now. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “hahahah I love the way you describe...

You're such a sweetheart!

that_guy that_guy OP

In response to “You're such a sweetheart!

Awww, thanks for your kind words, much appreciated.(hug)

StarzAbove StarzAbove