VicZincDWFTanor_FauxTrish

Diego

Nobody :(
Scary thought: when a mass extinction wipes common ancestors down to a few workable specimens, every living thing after that shares common traits.

But if a mass extinction happens, people won't concern themselves with this garbage. They'll be worried about surviving. When it comes down to who gets to stay in the lifeboat, no one cares what bathroom you identify with using.

Diego Diego

Diego Diego

In response to “But if a mass extinction happens, people...

True. So why do they care now?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “True. So why do they care now?

Because they have no real troubles, so they have to make something up to suffer over.

Diego Diego

In response to “Because they have no real troubles, so they...

I assume you mean the jerks who think there are only 2 genders, and not those discriminated agaists for choosing the restroom in which they feel most comfortable. Right?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I assume you mean the jerks who think there...

No, the jerks who scream how oppressed they are because businesses won't spending thousands to install a toilet for unicorns, just so they can feel special.

Many people have spent so long getting preferential treatment that they find equal treatment discriminatory. (I think that was a CS Howell quote)

And by the way, just because someone holds a differing point of view, doesn't make them a jerk.
A moderator should know that.

Diego Diego

In response to “No, the jerks who scream how oppressed they...

Agreed. A different opinion does not a jerk make. Jerkdom is a special place reserved for those who have no real problems so they have to complain when someone else's problems seem petty to them.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Agreed. A different opinion does not a jerk...

Why are you trolling me? You obviously are trying to pick a fight. I thought I may have jumped the gun a bit but now you’re letting me know filing a complaint against you was the right way to go.

And you aren’t as subtle as you think.

Diego Diego

In response to “Why are you trolling me? You obviously are...

OK, now I see what you were saying Diego.
You're right - there's no excuse for the behavior Vic is displaying here. I stand corrected.

Budwick Budwick

Preferential treatment?
It's true, isnt it? People like you havent a clue, and have no intention of getting one.

Carla Carla

In response to “Preferential treatment? It's true, isnt it?...

I have facts instead.

Diego Diego

In response to “I have facts instead.

Oh. Okay. That splains it.

Carla Carla

Hi Vic!
I'm one of those jerks that know there are only two genders.
What kind of jerk are you?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Hi Vic! I'm one of those jerks that know...

...wad.

I am a jerkwad.

I though you knew that.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Your comment makes no sense. Basically you are saying we should live every day caring only about core essentials and other things that bother us don't matter at all. So I'm guessing you are going to throw out your modern everyday unnatural conveniences and go live in the woods then yes?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Your comment makes no sense. Basically you...

In the event of a mass extinction, that’s pretty much what would happen, so my comment makes perfect sense.

Diego Diego

In response to “In the event of a mass extinction...

right but it hasn't happened so people DO care about trans issues. I mean for **** sake just let them pee! And don't be putting trans men in the ladies room either! (women ---> Male transition) because boys will be boys even if they are trans boys. It's all about the way your mind is patterned. To think we can just put a label on someone and a one size fits all analysis of their mind is not only futile but laughable as well. With that in mind a tans woman will likely be beat up in the mens room for not conforming to a bland society, and by denying them the ability to use the ladies room you, by extension, are supporting putting their life at risk.

In short: LET THEM **** PEE IN PEACE YOU WEIRDO

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “right but it hasn't happened so people DO...

You're the one with the pee fixation, lady.

Diego Diego