SofiaRoosterDandyDonStarzAboveDWFBingo449JustJimColoPiper2LinnsterTanor_Fauxxatherastral_queenprimeiroTomboyJanetMashaAdaTrishhootowlFyrefox

Nobody :)

Piper2StarzAboveDandyDonAdaprimeiroRoosterSynysterGatesxather
More than standing up to your enemies, I respect a lot more people who stand up to others of their own group when they are in the wrong.

Explained by Sofia...

For what I see, that behaviour is becoming a rarity, on the internet and outside of it. Just because you share a label with someone, it doesn't mean you have to protect them 24/7. One of you is allowed to be a **** up even if the other is not. And the other should not have to be quiet because they don't want "bad rep" to their group. In case this is news to anyone, you are allowed to not agree with someone of "your group". Some people will label themselves the same as you, but there is an entire spectrum from average to extreme. You do not have to support them just because you share a damn label. Grow a spine and actually stand up for what you believe in. Your label only last as long as you can stand for what you're saying. An example: I can call myself a feminist everyday, but if I look away when some women who call themselves feminist go around hating men, newsflash: I'm not a feminist. That's misandry and it's not something a feminist supports, no matter how much anti-feminists wished that was the case...... It's simple: what a label stands for should be way more important than the name itself. It's just logical to me no matter how I look at it. But I guess some people just want the praise and "fame", and not to do the actual "work". Seems to be a fashion now.

I do what my conscience tells me is best..
My conscience isn't controlled by a group or a label.

Anyone that doesn't have that realization, may not agree with me on certain decisions or actions I make.....Not my problem.

I try to keep my life simple, which also keeps you from going batshit crazy.

DandyDon DandyDon

Yeah, there can be a confusion with feminist or anti-feminist. I don't see you hating men, but only standing up to what you believe in gender equality. Which you should...

That's my observation.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I do what my conscience tells me is best.. My...

"My conscience isn't controlled by a group or a label." - exactly. That is how I think it should be.

Sofia Sofia OP

I march to my own drumbeat....I respect all opinions, too bad others don't do the same. Because I have voiced my opinion on politics, I've been dissed, insulted many, many times, called all kinds of nasty names, even lied about me. But that won't stop me. I just consider the source and move on.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Conviction, very little of that anymore in society.

Bingo449 Bingo449

I've never been in a gang or group, I've had close friends who I've told they are wrong when I think they are in the wrong...just be yourself and as long as you feel you're happy, then be happy..

JD JD

If you do that here, with one, you get blocked and suspended. lol lol

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “If you do that here, with one, you get...

Funny, I've disagreed with plenty of people here, from all sides, corrected plenty of false information I saw being posted, even with people who I see many claim have the "control of the site", and I have yet to be suspended.

I did noticed, though, that some that were suspended for breaking the rules multiple times, keep coming back to make stories up about how they were mistreated and how certain members target them and get them in trouble - when in fact it's all their own doing. They tend to get the attention they yell for, and the ones that were actually wrongly mistreated, that have proper reasons to complain, are pushed to the shadows of the liars and all are put inside the same bag. So, if you don't mind, I'll take your statement with a grain of salt. People tend to lie a lot about who did what to who around here. I'll make my own conclusion eventually.

Sofia Sofia OP

In response to “Funny, I've disagreed with plenty of people...

You have not disagreed with "the one", as I said. Probably afraid.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “You have not disagreed with "the...

You have no idea who I have disagreed or not, and even less of a clue about my feelings, but feel free to think otherwise if that makes you happy.

Sofia Sofia OP

In response to “You have no idea who I have disagreed or not...

I will, if you enroll in anger management.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “I will, if you enroll in anger management.

Okay, I am done with your games.
I'm going to make a request - if you're going to keep on acting like this, don't talk to me again. If you see you are incapable of doing that, tell me and I'll block you. It will have the same effect. And before you go around making up whatever reason you will make up for me to ask this, I will say why I'm actually not interested in you: first, just because someone disagrees with your non-political posts, it doesn't mean their disagreements comes from a political-reasoning. Your reaction to my comment on your wildflowers post shows the amount of paranoia you have. I don't find that behaviour appealing as I clearly showed after your reply. (That was the first time that I remember talking to you, by the way. I had seen some of your comments before, but I don't remember talking before of that). Second, your continuous and clear attempts to start shit up and pull others into it, while acting like you're better than whoever you're complaining about/insulting. Hypocrisy isn't appealing either. And third, that you apparently think because I'm nice to someone you don't like, it means I'm their minion and I am "on their side". Newsflash: not everything is a fight and not everything has a hidden meaning. I will disagree if you say something I don't agree with, simple as that.
I have seen nothing of you that I find interesting, and what I have seen is more than enough to know I won't change my mind. So, if you don't think you're capable of respecting my request, be honest about it. If you want to block me yourself, feel free to do it, just make sure you don't unblock me ever again. If you lie and say you will respect my request and then you won't, I will block you.
I hope I was clear enough.

Goodbye.

Sofia Sofia OP

In response to “Okay, I am done with your games. I'm going to...

again....anger management (smile)

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “again....anger management (smile)

Thank you for making it clear you're incapable of respecting my request.

Sofia Sofia OP

Takes guts to do but I respect it too.

xather xather

AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Like when I see manhating feminists

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet