Voter Fraud is rampant methinks and perhaps it is time to block anon votes

TomboyJanetTanor_FauxLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredCarlaSofiaastral_queenWill_JanitorBudwickxather

WunderscoreVicZinc

SofiaWill_JanitorRooster

Explained by TomboyJanet...

anonymous trolls are constantly attacking posts on this site making the agree disagree thing entirely irrelevant. Why are anon people even allowed to do this? I think they abused the privilege

I remember this happening since the first time I joined the site. The targets make it pretty clear who's doing this. Why the administration keeps it available when it's only used to be abused is beyond my understanding.

Sofia Sofia

Watch this post get spammed for the evidence it'll happen

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Janet if you know a way to block anon posts and votes please post it surely everyone would love to drive the anons out by simply never seeings or hearing from them

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Janet if you know a way to block anon posts...

I wish I did. I hope they will at least give us the CHOICE to not accept anon voting/commenting in our own questions right?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

They should rename this site: "Anonirite". Because a-no-one is right. :P. Or perhaps the 'rite' they refer to is, the masonic ritual of which they accept their templar knights with.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “They should rename this site:...

more like red lyrium templars :P (dragon age)

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “more like red lyrium templars :P (dragon age)

More like delirium templars :P Some people drink too much on here methinks...

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “More like delirium templars :P Some people...

How does one get drunk when their drunken persona and sober persona are one and the same?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “How does one get drunk when their drunken...

I dunno, Tanor seems high all the time since I am his persona :P but that's just all that electricity he has. But, then again, high electrical activity is common in geniuses so yanno.

I mean if they're boring when drunk, I wonder what they are sober.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

In response to “I dunno, Tanor seems high all the time since...

usually drunk republicans yell loudly and use the word BALONEY a lot and act like rich **** who own five bmws

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “usually drunk republicans yell loudly and use...

I dunno, I owned a BMW once and a Alfa Romeo and i use baloney :p it must be in teh beer then. What do they drink? Bud? Coors? Guinness? :p I mean I usually drink either Sam Adams or Blue Moon, roughly two of the only beers in the world i like. I usually just drink 15$ wine heh.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I used to push to have the anonymous feature removed, but managment would not budge...not many like it ( only Vic ) and it serves no purpose ...if you can't put your name to it, don't post...

JD JD

In response to “I used to push to have the anonymous feature...

I'd rather have anon posts than a ton of throwaway accounts. Some posts are funnier/make the post better when they're anonymous

Wunderscore

In response to “I'd rather have anon posts than a ton of...

What are throwaway accounts...

JD JD

It's an old and pointless argument, Janet.
Nothing is going to change, regarding anonymous postings.

trooper trooper

In response to “It's an old and pointless argument...

whoa retro!!! The colors man!!!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “whoa retro!!! The colors man!!!

told ya

trooper trooper

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there's a difference between anonymous posting and anonymous voting. Anyone with a real account can post anonymously. I don't believe a non-member can vote on a poll.

EDIT: I just logged out to see if I could vote and I was able to agree/disagree. but I was not able to upvote a comment.

EDIT.2: If you are logged out, you can only vote on an agree/disagree - not able to vote on a post that has multiple choices.

Linnster Linnster

and thus the prophecy is fulfilled

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “and thus the prophecy is fulfilled

The prophecy that you're beating a long dead horse (and someone will no doubt do it again at some point in the future) ?

trooper trooper

In response to “The prophecy that you're beating a long dead...

oh I'm wearing it as a badge of honor now! Like I said every anon disagree on my posts counts as an agree to me

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Sofia Sofia

if you logged out to anonymous disagree and you know it clap your hands

Wunderscore

I agree. I don't have a problem with anon posts because I can decide whether I want to comment on it or not. I don't care anon voting, but it's not my site. We are here for free and it is not owned by the participants. It's sort of comical when you look at the voting on this post with 20 anon disagrees. It doesn't just distort the numbers, it makes them totally meaningless.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I am in 100% agreement with you on this point Janet.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I am in 100% agreement with you on this point...

Thanks bud! It's always nice when we can agree because I think you're very intelligent and have many interesting posts

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP