Why does Sarah Sanders always look like she hates everyone ever?

StarzAboveWill_JanitorRooster

Explained by TomboyJanet...

Talk about a DEpress conference! Has this beyotch ever cracked a smile?

I think people who judge a persons character, or worth, based on their looks, better hope that people don't judge "them" that way.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

First they gave us a bimbo now its washed up goth girl level gloom. for a businessman he sure doesn't know how to pick a good sales rep

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “First they gave us a bimbo now its washed up...

Ah Janet, you "tolerant" liberal abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz people know it alls, havent' a freakin' clue that posts like yours degrading women, ONLY continues to expose you all as the most INTOLERANT people in our country.

All the left had to do to win the majority in the 2018 mid terms elections(as the minority party usually does win the majority in a mid term election after their candidate lost) was for you all to not write asinine, insane sh*t on the internet, as well as to just stop protesting in the streets...but nope because of you all having TDS and no impulse control of your FEELINGS, you all couldn't even restrain yourselves from acting/writing nutty sh*t on the internet...therefore WHY there will not be a blue wave this November.

Man, you people on the left just keep on keeping on blindly believing whatever your Democrat Masters, our "msm", the talking head(never Trumpers) and Rinos spew to you all....therefore you all not having a clue that in the REAL WORLD there actually is a silent MAJORITY of common sense politically INFORMED Americans who support President Trump secretly.....who wised up to no longer TRUST what the alphabet "news" networks report, to no longer TRUST the alphabet government agencies that for decades have been systematically INFILTRATED with far left Socialist minded radicals, and no longer TRUST our public schools and public college universities that have also been infiltrated with far left radical Socialist minded professors to indoctrinate our youth.

You all on the left THINK there's going to be this HUGE "blue" tidal wave come this November(lol).... ONLY because you've all been brainwashed to believe whatever you're told to believe by your liberal comrades/masters who CONTROL the news and entertainment media in our country....thus why you all were so DEVASTATED when Trump won.

#walkaway
#JFKwouldhavetoo

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Ah Janet, you "tolerant" liberal...

Sorry I didn't read your post it was too long my tiny liberal brain cant handle so much intellectual and stirring poetry as your masterful thesis there.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Sorry I didn't read your post it was too long...

No worries, we as INFORMED AMERICANS all know that you "informed" liberals only have the capacity to read HEADLINES for your "facts".

What is MIND BLOWING is how you all on the left actually THINK you're insulting us conservatives by admitting you all don't read our posts because they're too long for YOU ALL to read lol!!!!!!!

#Liberalism IS a MENTAL Disorder.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Maybe he should pick you.I doubt you would last 5 minutes.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Maybe he should pick you.I doubt you would...

Damn right, because i'd tell people EVERYTHING not just the cleaned up version

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Damn right, because i'd tell people...

Oh please...you're clearly NOT a tough chick...it's blatantly OBVIOUS that you USE the internet for you to POSE/pretend/act as a being this "TomboyJanet" tough chick persona lol!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Pray tell, what is the cleaned up version?
and what is the truth?

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Pray tell, what is the cleaned up...

Eh, most "know it all" progressives either ignore or block people when they're asked a pointed/direct question to back up their anti-Trump comments.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Sarah Sanders, not related to Bernie Sanders and definitely not a Jewish Carpenter, though she could sand down a house with that face. :p

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Great answer!

Interesting you feel that way. I saw your comment on this piece of trash post. I couldn't give my opinion there since the anonymous coward had me blocked. http://www.amirite.com/821219-h...ump-hater-in-a

xather xather

In response to “Interesting you feel that way. I saw your...

OHHH HO HO the shoes on the other smelly unwashed foot with warts now

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “OHHH HO HO the shoes on the other smelly...

lol!!!

You "tolerant" NUTS on the left haven't a freakin' that the more you spew your nuttiness on-line and with your protests in the street...you only TURN OFF/ALIENTATE the Independent voter base(that decides elections) from wanting to vote Democrat anymore...I mean COME ON you all can't be thant naïve and IGNORANT to actually THINK that Independent voters are going to vote for today's Democrat party that now embraces Socialism, as well as y'all THINKING it's "edgy" and OK to put a Putin doll adorned with **** on the bull in front of the NYSE??? lol.....all you all had to do was to remain CALM after Hillary lost to Trump to win back the House and Senate..NOPE instead you all with your TDS only exposed as to how freakin' nuts you all REALLY are..thus no one with a sane mind would vote or support today's Democrat party.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I think people who judge a persons character...

Eh those "tolerant" people who make crass, nasty, vulgar comments about Sarah Sanders looks, are the very same people having thin skin who get offended when you disagree with their opinions, thus BLOCKING people on social media for simply having a differing opinion other than theirs...but think it's OK for them to behave like Junior High mean girls on social media making juvenile comments about Sarah Sanders looks because they have no facts to back up their irrational hatred for her or President Trump.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Progressives judge, and expect to be judged, only by the progressive party line, whatever the party line for the day might be. Check with CNN or MSNBC.

Anything else is strictly verboten, or else Antifa will come and set you straight.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

If I was judged on my looks people would think I'm a goddess!

in all serious though. I mean you represent a president you supposedly think is good the least you could do is smile

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “If I was judged on my looks people would...

How can you smile when the Liberal Press hates him and Sarah.

hootowl hootowl

"Always"?? (hmm)

Bingo449 Bingo449

In response to “"Always"??...

She's a strong lady. She always treats people with respect.
But she never gets any.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “She's a strong lady. She always treats people...

I have rarely seen a progressive who respects anyone who disagrees with the progressive party line.

And of course, it makes perfect sense; anyone who disagrees with a progressive must necessarily be evil, or at best, "deplorable".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

If you had to sit in a room full of people who openly hate and mock you every day, you'd look like that too.

Diego Diego

In response to “If you had to sit in a room full of people...

People that mock someone for aging and having different political leanings aren't very pretty either.
http://www.amirite.com/821219-h...ump-hater-in-a

xather xather

In response to “People that mock someone for aging and having...

I've never done either, so what does that have to do with me?

Diego Diego

In response to “I've never done either, so what does that...

My point went over your head.

xather xather

In response to “My point went over your head.

No, your point had nothing to do with me or my comment. If you guys wanna do vendetta stuff, count me out.

Diego Diego

In response to “No, your point had nothing to do with me or...

I don't deal with socks. Bye.

xather xather

If you worked for a boss like the orange one, and try to clean up his act with her lies, you'd be sour all the time too.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Take a look at who she's looking at, Janet. Can you blame her?

trooper trooper

Take a look at her father, he has the same sour look.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Take a look at her father, he has the same...

Seriously, what is up with you supposed "tolerant" liberals living in the 21st century who IGNORANTLY resort to making fun of a conservative's appearance/looks AND/OR resorting to making gay jokes/inferences about someone on the "right".... in your attempt to disparage/MAKE FUN of that conservative person??

HOW can you all not see/GET IT that by doing so, that you are IN FACT making it OK for the freakin' lunatics/idiots in our country to FEEL that it's OK for them to mock/make fun of a woman's looks AND to mock and make fun of gay people when their political beliefs are fiscally conservative????

Todays Democrat party claim to be THE tolerant political party of ALL, but sadly their actions and policies prove time and time again to be otherwise...thus why more and more people lean center right, due to the Democrat party and their "leaders" in our country embracing a Socialist mentality.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Seriously, what is up with you supposed...

Actually, you are right, what I meant to say, and should have said, is that Sarah Sanders has the same build and genetics as her father. She can't help it that she got his genetics. I should have left off the last snarky comment of "same sour look".

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Actually, you are right, what I meant to say...

What is the objective of you supposed "tolerant of ALL" liberals for you to make rude/juvenile comments about Sarah Sanders physical appearance as a working mom of 3 young children, as well as making comments about her having the same genetic build as her dad?

On one hand you liberals want everyone to be TOLERANT and accepting of how YOU all look and choose to live your lives... but on the other hand you "tolerant of all" liberals think nothing of YOU ALL making rude comments about the physical looks of a conservative woman.. where in YOUR "tolerant of all" MINDS us conservative women are either too pretty to be taken seriously, OR we're dumpy looking redneck women having a physical build like our dads, and can't be taken seriously by you all WICKED SMAAAAT liberals because we don't know how to apply our makeup correctly lol!!!!!!!!

#Liberalism IS a MENTAL DISORDER.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “What is the objective of you supposed...

Yeah, whatever Gronk, that's quite some rant.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Yeah, whatever Gronk, that's quite some rant.

"whatever"....a SIMPLE word that cowards always use when they have no valid answer to back up their nonsensical RANTS.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “"whatever"....a SIMPLE word that...

Coming from the queen of long winded rants.

xather xather

Janet - Are you SURE we should be judging people on their appearance?

Or, maybe if you have something substantive - you could talk about that.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Janet - Are you SURE we should be judging...

So Bud almighty how about you visit this post and denounce it if you believe that.

xather xather

In response to “So Bud almighty how about you visit this post...

I did, I upvoted the most popular comment that derided the post.

Next?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I did, I upvoted the most popular comment...

Bye Bud. Ain't dealing with you either.

xather xather

Eh Janet as a typical "tolerant" liberal woman who makes nasty comments about conservative women's looks/appearance etc. as well as negative comments about their intelligence.. would be TRIGGERED/ OUTRAGED/OFFENDED if someone on here made a negative comment about HER physical looks or HER intelligence...eh but in her "tolerant" mind it's OK for HER to make disparaging comments about conservative women's looks and intelligence...THUS one of many reasons as to why President Trump will easily be re-elected. in 2020.

Gronk17 Gronk17

She's not an unattractive person so much physically but her personality isn't too pretty.

xather xather

In response to “She's not an unattractive person so much...

And, what does either have to do with what function she actually performs? She is a spokesperson for the White House. I understand that you have problems with what Trump does. But, how does Sarah impact that?

Budwick Budwick

Oh man, you nuts on the LEFT would have been so TRIGGERED/OUTRAGED had Hillary been elected President and had someone on here on the "right" wrote what YOU wrote about Sarah Sanders...eh but you "tolerant" NUTS on the LEFT feel that you can say whatever sexist comments you want about conservative women on the internet...with you all IGNORANTLY thinking doing so, will somehow bring about that "blue wave" in the mid term November elections....yeah know kind of how you all THOUGHT that all those A list celebrities movie stars, sport stars and music stars supporting Hillary Clinton would be a guarantee for people in our country to come out in droves to vote for her because Lebron James, Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp etc. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH all supported HER to be our next CIC...nope once again you were all wrong AGAIN...because WE THE PEOPLE may enjoy their music and movies being our COURT JESTERS, but we do not GIVE A RAT'S **** about their political beliefs.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh man, you nuts on the LEFT would have been...

You need medication.

xather xather

In response to “You need medication.

"You need medication"... Eh the typical cure all to all that ails a depressed/sad liberal...to advise their BRAINWASHED ilk to take a pill, have a drink, smoke a joint, shoot up heroine, have casual ****, riot in the streets etc. to get through these dark ages of a FASCIST/NAZI Trump Administration...where President Trump wants to kill us all with his policies, so we as "resistors" must fight for our 2nd Amendment RIGHT to bear ARMS to be repealed "for the children"...LOL!

#Liberalism IS a MENTAL disorder.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Personally, I think Hillary is even uglier than Sarah, both inside and outside. Hillary should never been the nominee in my opinion.
Unless the Democrats can come up with a candidate in their 40s or 50s and probably from the Midwest and a moderate, Trump stands a good chance of being re-elected in my opinion.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Personally, I think Hillary is even uglier...

President Trump will OVERWHELMINGLY ala Reagan be re-elected to a 2nd term due to the Democrat "leaders"(aided and abetted by our MSM) embracing Socialist minded candidates to represent the Democrat party to run against President Trump.

I live in a liberal state, TRUST ME there's a huge majority of JFK Democrats who no longer support the Democrat party of today due to their political party embracing Socialism, thus they have #walkedaway.

Gronk17 Gronk17

yours isn't either.

hootowl hootowl

She does look offputting when she is talking to the press. But it's not like a friendly exchange with those people either. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “She does look offputting when she is talking...

Indeed... a mostly implacably hostile audience, ideologically speaking, if ever there was one. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

has this SCRUNT
ever told the truth?

dealing with the likes of LYING lowdown SCUMbag journos looking to be the one to take President Trump down
one don't smile at such vile creatures

saying.... you back there shut your shithole
is perfectly fine

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

People can't always help what they look like although I think that being the public face of the administration, she could wear more stylish clothes and do something with her hair other than have it hang there. Her job is to present statements from the White House and then answer questions posed by the media. That's what she gets paid to do, yet she always seems to be irritated that the press asks questions and she gets even more irritated when she dances around the question without actually answering it and they ask for clarification.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “People can't always help what they look like...

I'm surprised she still has a job, since Trump is focused on good looks, sexy women and clothes.....and she does not fit the bill.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm surprised she still has a job, since...

No, but she tows the Trump line and lies for him on an every moment basis.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “No, but she tows the Trump line and lies for...

I don't know how she can live with herself for lying about Trump every day. Her being a preacher's daughter looks like she couldn't sleep at night. But money talks.

Have you noticed his staff have been very quiet today after Trump's fiasco with Putin yesterday? He's a disgrace to all of us. Putting Putin before his own intelligence agencies is treasonous in my opinion.

Even the Speaker of the House is speaking out against him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't know how she can live with herself...

Preacher's daughter or not, she's willing to lie through her teeth. His staff is scared to death to say anything about him lest they be bullied and demeaned in full view.

As for speaking out against him, I would have liked to see them put a little more muscle in it. The only ones that came close were the ones who aren't running for office.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Preacher's daughter or not, she's willing to...

I guess she wants to keep her high paying job.

I agree....the Republicans need to take a strong stand against Trump before it's too late.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I thought her father was an ex-governor of some little state. If he is also a preacher, it must be some sort of cult that he leads.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I thought her father was an ex-governor of...

Ex-governor of Alabama.

Have you noticed people are commenting how bad others are for telling the truth about Sara's looks, but are fine with the president mocking a disabled reporter. Hypocritical to say the least.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I think she is a jewel and is doing a great job. You really don't want to put the lefty females up against Sanders, do you? Hateful sourpusses is the very description of the lefties.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “I think she is a jewel and is doing a great...

Me too!
Tell 'em Ozzy!

Budwick Budwick

I agree, Sarah is a first class liar. It looks like she has had a lot of practice evading questions and lying. Maybe her upbringing from her "preacher father"?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I agree, Sarah is a first class liar. It...

Obama and Hillary both deserve the liar award.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Obama and Hillary both deserve the liar award.

Hillary certainly does, Obama over thought every issue and rarely did much of anything.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Because a bunch of wretched bitches and **** are always asking her stupid questions.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Janet, re-read your post.........how can you not see the irony/hypocrisy of YOU as a supposed TOLERANT person (who rightfully so) does not want to be judged based on how you look/dress, your lifestyle or political believes, YET then you "tolerant" liberal women go on to use this public opinion site to try to degrade and name call all conservative women in the Trump Administration by attacking their physical appearance and referring to them as b**es, bimbos and c*s?

Eh on one hand YOU supposed "tolerant" liberals want/expect conservatives to be tolerant and accepting of YOU all, yet on the other hand you all think there's absolutely nothing wrong with YOU all behaving like Junior High "mean girls" with your degrading vulgar comments towards conservative women and conservative men about their looks, as well as you on the "tolerant" left condemning their way of life as Christians only BECAUSE you disagree with their lifestyle of their CHOICE.

Janet, for one to be truly TOLERANT in the USA it means you're suppose to TOLERANT OF ALL even if you disagree with that person's political beliefs, their lifestyle and the choices that they CHOOSE to make in THEIR life living in our free country... that affords us FREE WILL to make our own choices.... whereas sadly those of you on the "tolerant" left IGNORANTLY want to elect these Socialist Democrats who will IMPOSE laws forcing US ALL to live under how they FEEL we ALL should live our lives under their Socialist Democrat RULE of law.
Be careful what you wish for being a politically ILL INFORMED American.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Because the press and Liberals are rude to her.We're you ever
ushered out of a restaurant, cause the owner didn't like who you
worked for? I must say she behaves like a lady.

hootowl hootowl

"Has this beyotch ever cracked a smile?"

Yes, she has... even laughed out loud sometimes, maybe if a CNN or MSNBC propagandist said something extraordinarily stupid. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

It's the way the eyebrows curve.

I used to have clip-on sunglasses with a brass part in the middle that looked like devil's horns. I had to get rid of them because they scared people.

that_guy that_guy

Some people on this post are upset because others are talking about Sara's looks and how cruel that is, but are fine with the president mocking a disabled reporter. Hypocritical to say the least.

StarzAbove StarzAbove