HA HA HA!! This is the funniest, most entertaining site on the web. And it's all due to the main characters. The insane, irascible Trump haters!

VicZincRoosterdeusvult

soberlikekesha

VicZincRooster

Please don't suspend ANY of them, no matter how vile, vicious, angry, hateful, vulgar, violent, or untruthful they get. No matter how many TOS rules they break. The comedic value is worth it. lol lol

The haters are weak...

JD JD

Yes. But Trump and Trump lovers are an easy target so that's not really saying much.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Yes. But Trump and Trump lovers are an easy...

Why? Do you think I'm an easy target..most of the haters block me because I make them look stupid....are you worse off since Trump became president ...if you are you are the first...

JD JD

In response to “Why? Do you think I'm an easy target..most of...

Most Germans were not worse off with Hitler as their leader.

Just saying, there's more than one way to measure a leader.

When our greatest ally in the world floats a baby Trump in protest I would say we are all worse off.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Most Germans were not worse off with Hitler...

You cannot compere Trump with Hitler, unless Trump killed 6000 innocent people without me knowing...we never floated a baby blimp..it was signed off by the mayor of London who is hated by most of our country....answer my question, although we know you are better off but too much of a hypocrite to give an honest answer

JD JD

In response to “You cannot compere Trump with Hitler, unless...

Give him time.

And no. Only greedy MFers measure the success of their leaders by looking in their own pocketbooks.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Give him time. And no. Only greedy MFers...

You measure him by something he said 30 years ago ....the world is at its most peaceful, if that's not important to you , then you are not the sort of person I thought you were...

JD JD

In response to “You measure him by something he said 30 years...

You have no idea what I measure him by, so please stop guessing.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “You have no idea what I measure him by, so...

I'm only guessing because you are not honest enough to answer without lying...you should measure him by what he has done in the last 18 months..

JD JD

In response to “I'm only guessing because you are not honest...

I measure him by the policies he enacts and the policies he choose to ignore.

I do not support the reopening of coal mines under the guise of creating jobs when the result is no new jobs in that industry and substantial release of pollutants in to the environment.

I do not support the policy of banning entire countries under the guise of nation security while allowing other countries (like Saudi Arabia) to fly in freely despite overwhelming evidence that all the 9/11 terrorism were Saudis.

I do not support the USA leaving the Paris accord.

I do not support the USA leaving the JCPOA.

I do not support the stacking of SCOTUS by denying a sitting president his right to appoint and then refusing to use the same protocol when you are sitting in the Oval office.

I do not support tax cuts that are unpaid for.

I do not support spending tax dollars on a boarder wall.

I do not support appointing industry insiders to key administrative posts where a clear conflict of interest exists.

I do not support giving close friends and family members high level positions, especially when those appointees cannot muster security clearance.

I do not support cutting funds for Child Health programs.

I do not support anyone who, even after winning an election, continues to berate and insult those who were defeated in that election.

I do not support a decision to not enforce CAFE as that will increase carbon emissions and increase our dependency on fossil fuels.

I do not support federal government tramping on states rights without due process.

I do not support pardoning of known domestic terrorists while continuing to advance the false narrative that ISIS causes most of the terror in the US (almost all US terror is domestic.

And this is just what I can think of off the top of my head. Give a day to research and I can write you an encyclopedia.

And I do not hate Trump. I disagree with virtually all his policies (accept the two or three I have already given him credit for on this website).

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “I measure him by the policies he enacts and...

I could quite easily go through all these comments and make you look foolish, but I don't have the time ...things you don't approve of are approved by millions of others ...but world peace is more important to me and the rest of the world and this is the closest we've been...

JD JD

In response to “I could quite easily go through all these...

So you like him.

You asked why I don't. We don;t have to agree.

I don't need you to make me look foolish, I am quite capable of handling that on my own thank you.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “So you like him. You asked why I don't. We...

I just did..remember you are the one who constantly puts up trump posts...

JD JD

Rather than going through your comment, I just checked and coal jobs rose by 8000 in 2017 ....not worth my time going thru the rest of your lies..

JD JD

In response to “Rather than going through your comment, I...

Yep. And Trump claimed "Since the fourth quarter of last year until most recently, we've added almost 50,000 jobs in the coal sector." 8000 new jobs sounds right. There are a total of about 50,000 in the US. There were 80,000 coal working in 2013. So an net loss of 30,000.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Yep. And Trump claimed "Since the fourth...

You said no jobs in coal industry and I told you 8000 in his first year...your first lie...your first comment...proving all your comments are lies is not why I'm here....we are finished on this post...

JD JD

Easy target?
I'm an easy target?
That sounds like a thinly veiled threat.
Perhaps you would like to utilize those moderator skills to edit that comment so as to not stir up unnecessary angst.

Budwick Budwick

The haters are weak...

JD JD

What rules have I broken? When have I been vulgar? Why are you anonymous? What makes me seem angry? Why did you say "lol" twice in your description? Why do you unwaveringly support a rich reality show star who consistently doubles down on his history of bigotry and incompetency, especially while in such a high position of power?

also this site is a dumpster fire.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “What rules have I broken? When have I been...

Did you know anons can't reply, if you don't like this site, why stay ...although if you judge all of us by a few, you are wrong...

JD JD

In response to “Did you know anons can't reply, if you don't...

An anonymous person can come clean about their identity or make another post to address me, unless their cowardice overwhelms them. Additionally, people without accounts on this website used to be able to make anonymous comments.

I check in on this site because I've been here since it was one of the greatest websites on Earth and watched it fall into this garbage, I come back for glimmers of hope. I can judge the quality of a site having been an active member for years and having used several other websites, and this site is by and large, awful.

also Trump is wack.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “An anonymous person can come clean about...

I went back and checked out this site when it first started and for a few years and I think it was the vilest site I've come across and full of horrible kids who would and did, drive this site into the ground..when we arrived three years ago the site was dead..when I was a mod here I stopped anons from voting and making comments , the site was a sewer.....Trump is a great president, he is making America great again...

JD JD

In response to “I went back and checked out this site when it...

You can't go back in time, you don't understand the sense of community this site had. You didn't experience the forums, or the chat, you haven't made lifelong friends here, you just worship a 72 year old racist rich dude who doesn't care about you whatsoever. This site was full of creative and funny people who made insightful, relatable, hilarious, and unique posts. Now it's Zonkey saying absolute unparalleled nonsense, Trump supporters patting themselves on the back, and people posting songs. It's boring, it's stale, and it's wack. It got run into the ground by a change in ownership, that's what killed it, but I doubt you were around for that.

also you saying "he is making America great again" makes you sound like a sheep. Feel free to think for yourself when you get a chance.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “You can't go back in time, you don't...

It was a bunch of kids swearing at each other and being rude who ruined the site and all you can come back with is Zonky ...politics is for adults, although some act like kids, including you...when we all joined the site was dead...a sense of community, hehe...more like a playground ...Trump don't need to worry about me, he is too busy making the world a peaceful place...

JD JD

In response to “It was a bunch of kids swearing at each other...

See the difference in what we're saying here is you're going off of how you feel, and I'm telling you how it actually was because I was actually there. You literally can't tell me anything about the site 6 years ago, I was already known on this site by then. This site was ruined by the second owner who didn't understand anything about the site and IP banned anyone who criticized the direction is was going, something called tyranny.

Trump and peaceful don't go together. He literally just forfeited the nation's intelligence to defend Russia, on top of that, he's regularly teased other countries (with and without explicit language), and a lot of heinous legislation has been signed under his watch. stop being a sheep, also stop talking.

and Zonkey is actually one of the few good aspects of the site.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “See the difference in what we're saying here...

I've gone back and read through the posts and the replies and it was a kids site....would you rather Trump make war with Russia ....Syria is quiet, NK is quiet and Russia is quiet...these are great times because of Trump, but you maybe too young to worry about world peace...nice talking to you..

JD JD

Anonymous posters can go to hell (biggrin)

FuckAllOfYou

HELLO SOCK I wonder who you are.....give it up girl for ** sakes are you ** 8 years old? The worst part is people are encouraging her. Don't encourage bad behavior just because the person agrees with you

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet