Maybe it's just me, but what's the difference between anonymous posting, where some say you can't reply on your own post (which is untrue) ... OR blocking the entire site and posting? When you have everyone blocked, no one can respond to your post, so why post at all? CRAZY!!  lolz

JerryHendricksonTomboyJanet

soberlikekesha

Nobody :(
Maybe it's just me, but what's the difference between anonymous posting, where some say you can't reply on your own post (which is untrue) ... OR blocking the entire site and posting? When you have everyone blocked, no one can respond to your post, so why post at all? CRAZY!! lolz

Seems kinda insane to me.

I have commented on quite a few anon posts and have never received a reply. So I thought they couldn't. Please prove my assumption wrong and I'll gladly retract my comment.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I have commented on quite a few anon posts...

They can, but you won't know they're the actual people who made the post (unless you can tell by the way they express themselves, which tends to happen). And if they say they are the ones that made the post, then why bother going anonymous?

Sofia Sofia

In response to “They can, but you won't know they're the...

I agree. I meant that "Derp" couldn't reply as "Derp" as an example on this post. If she can, I am asking her to do it to prove me wrong.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I agree. I meant that "Derp"...

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.
Yeah, right, that's not going to happen xD

Sofia Sofia

With anonymous posting, you cannot reply without breaking the rules and if you can reply, as I've never posted anonymously, then the mods should remove your comment...blocking everyone is not very sensible as you cannot answer any post or see any posts and if you post a question, no one can see it...

JD JD

It makes no sense to block most of the site and then make a post. Who will answer, except maybe one other person? May as well use the telephone.(hehe) In fact, it looks like someone who blocked me as soon as I signed up is experiencing sparse replies right now.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “It makes no sense to block most of the site...

People generally get what they give. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I don't know about "insane", but I've always wondered what fun it could possibly be...to block most everyone who dares to disagree with one's posts or comments. I can understand blocking those who get personally insulting, but I know for sure that is often not the case at all. I figure those who tend to target certain groups of people with insulting stereotypes and condemnation, just get *giggles out of goading those who they've blocked.

Anonymous posts can be and are often responded to by the OP, whether by the account they are are most known by, or not.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I don't know about "insane", but I've...

Ah, you seem to be the OP. Pretty obvious.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Ah, you seem to be the OP. Pretty obvious.

Hahaha!!! "Obvious", huh? Nah, I've never used the anonymous option, myself, and have no idea who the OP is. Can't even guess, this time.

Piper2 Piper2

Go Derp yourself anon. You're lowlifes.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Its true anons are braindead and quite delicious on toast

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet