StarzAboveDandyDonSofia
Does anyone know of a site where there are adults to interact with?

Explained by Bingo449...

I made a mistake coming here.

There is a few adults here, but the immature people tend to be louder. If you go to a mall and there is a group of 20 calm adults on one side speaking normally and one toddler throwing a tantrum on the other side, chances are your attention will be on the toddler.

I would guess pinterest is the calmest site I know, but then it's not really a place to chat with other people.

Sofia Sofia

Plenty here, you are just meeting the wrong people...

JD JD

Why would you ask that after three days....

JD JD

In response to “Why would you ask that after three days....

Log off and look at the (just in) page. lol smh

ArmyWife ArmyWife

Sofia Sofia

Yeah, there have always been some adults who behave as such on every of the few opinion sites I've participated on. They do stand out, for sure...like "points of light"!

Piper2 Piper2

You'll just run into the same thing wherever you go.

DandyDon DandyDon

If you find one, let me know. Because this site is being overrun with immature bullies. Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “If you find one, let me know. Because this...

To be fair, it wasn't really like that here until SodaHead blew up and sent everyone this way

Wunderscore

In response to “To be fair, it wasn't really like that here...

SH saved this site' ****.

dru18 dru18

In response to “SH saved this site' ****.

Perspective I guess

Wunderscore

In response to “Perspective I guess

This site was barely limping along on life support when SH members found it.

It's a badly run site, with nobody, including the owner, giving a shit about it. So if you want to blame somebody for it's violent reputation, look to the top, not to SH members.

dru18 dru18

This site is a shit stain on the underwear that is the internet. And that's saying something.

SimilarWorlds is okay if you block the pervs.

FuckAllOfYou