Trump made an <b>** of himself AGAIN(</b>by not doing what the people who hate Trump wanted him to do<b>), this time with Putin. Nice to see an American president take the word of the kremlin over his own (</b>Obama<b>) appointed intelligence officials (that are now testifying before Congress displaying their levels of deceit previously unseen in this country</b>). Didn't think I would live to see the day when an America President throws America under the bus (<b>but of course, the last 8 years don't count</b>). Hmmm.... and I thought he ran on "America First" (<b>which he did and is doing</b>). Guess what Trump, the douchebag you are cozying up to is responsible for the death of one British citizen not to mention the attempted murder of two others (<b>as opposed to the mounting pile of bodies that your hero Hillary is standing on</b>). Your lover is also responsible for the backing of Syria's brutal dictator (<b>not like <em>your</em> lover who sent pallets of cash to known terrorists just days before leaving office</b>). The one who gave you the election hacked into our 2016 elections (<b>like Obama did to Israel</b>), has had journalists jailed (<b>like Obama did</b>), and opponents killed (<b>like Hillary did</b>). Not to mention being from a country that has been behind the murders of AMERICANS (<b>not that the countries the last President sucked up to weren't, but that doesn't fit your rant</b>). <b>** you, (</b>PRESIDENT<b>)Trump, and all of your worthless wimpy supporters (</b>who still managed to beat your <b>*</b>*).

trooperJerryHendricksonRoosterSynysterGates

TrishhootowlTomboyJanet

RoosterSynysterGates
Trump made an ** of himself AGAIN(by not doing what the people who hate Trump wanted him to do), this time with Putin. Nice to see an American president take the word of the kremlin over his own (Obama) appointed intelligence officials (that are now testifying before Congress displaying their levels of deceit previously unseen in this country). Didn't think I would live to see the day when an America President throws America under the bus (but of course, the last 8 years don't count). Hmmm.... and I thought he ran on "America First" (which he did and is doing). Guess what Trump, the douchebag you are cozying up to is responsible for the death of one British citizen not to mention the attempted murder of two others (as opposed to the mounting pile of bodies that your hero Hillary is standing on). Your lover is also responsible for the backing of Syria's brutal dictator (not like your lover who sent pallets of cash to known terrorists just days before leaving office). The one who gave you the election hacked into our 2016 elections (like Obama did to Israel), has had journalists jailed (like Obama did), and opponents killed (like Hillary did). Not to mention being from a country that has been behind the murders of AMERICANS (not that the countries the last President sucked up to weren't, but that doesn't fit your rant). ** you, (PRESIDENT)Trump, and all of your worthless wimpy supporters (who still managed to beat your **).

Explained by trooper...

See, **THAT'S** what "putting your name on it", looks like.

Isnt it a year and half into trumps term? Why are we still talking about obama and hillary? Putin backs assad. He has brutally murdered half a million of his own people. Putin routinely imprisons opposition. And kills with impunity. He invaded crimea. Would it be okay with you if we decided to annex canada? Or maybe just ontario?
Why russia? They have one tenth of our militaty strength. Their national gdp is that of new york. What sort of competitor is russia?
And why does trump wilt in the presence of these dictators? When asked about what he will do about cyber interference he dodged by aimlessly talking about servers and emails..wtf? And of course his electoral numbers.
Look...i am surrounded by and know many who voted for trump. None of these people are happy about russia, stagnent incomes, tarriffs, and health cares skyrocketing prices.
Inflation is now up at it's highest in 6 years.
So...much...winning!
And now, a russian operative has infiltrated your nra. Hmmm...wonder what THAT is all about. Never mind, i know...it's all a frame job...

Carla Carla

Yep! That's what it looks like "putting your name on it" !

Rooster Rooster

Oh look no anonymous ... Good job Trooper.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

So...much...winning!

Carla Carla

In response to “Isnt it a year and half into trumps term? Why...

Ps...
I appreciate you putting your name on it.

Carla Carla

Uhm, what does the failed attempt of a Russian national — Maria Butina — for secretly trying to influence US politics have to do with Trump?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Uhm, what does the failed attempt of a...

In her own words (which were poorly translated) she discussed the adoptions of Russian children to Americans, nothing else. She spoke to Trump, Jr. a total of 3 minutes.
And she does not work for or represent the Russian government.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “In her own words (which were poorly...

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might like to buy.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “If you believe that, I have a bridge in...

Please, please Linn - give us the down low, the truth, the actual events. Give us the benefit of your exhaustive research.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Please, please Linn - give us the down low...

We know, a Russian agent claims not to be an agent, so of course you believe it. Trump is owned lock stock and barrel by Russia, just admit you voted for a traitor and try to do better next time.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “We know, a Russian agent claims not to be an...

For some reason, im not certain what the reason is, his supporters look past his deeds.
Deep state, his past is his past, etc., etc., blah, blah blah.

Carla Carla

In response to “For some reason, im not certain what the...

I know, and there fall back replies are always something about Obama or Hillary.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I know, and there fall back replies are...

Generally, yes.
Classic deflection.

Carla Carla

You are out of your mother **** mind.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “You are out of your mother **** mind.

**** you traitor

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Flanders, you have a serious reading comprehension issue. I never even hinted that I believed the Russian agent. (Maybe Strzok suffers the same malady and so can't understand why '**** Trump' and 'we'll stop him' appear biased in a normal persons mind.)

Trump said both the United States and Russia were to blame for the current soured state of relations between them. And that is 100% accurate! The media and democrats have been incessantly harping over things they often made up themselves in an effort to disrupt the presidency. A consistent theme has been Russian interference in the 2016 election and wild **** claims of Trump assisting in that effort. Despite a complete lack of evidence the claims and allegations continue to this very day - and it wears on the confidence that people have in the government.

It's a BS scheme to hurt the president, and it doesn't seem to matter to them who or what gets damaged in their efforts. I don't know that even their behavior is treasonous or not, but for supporters of their efforts - (like you) to deny it and praise it does indeed make me wonder about your ability to understand common things and or your allegiance to America.

Have a lovely day - Komrad.

Budwick Budwick

You know, Bud, you've told me and others that we ignorantly accept everything negative that the media tells the public about Trump and yet you're just as guilty about believing everything that Trump and his minions tell you. If you really and truly believe that Trump Jr. met with the Russians to talk about adoptions, then there is absolutely no reason for us to speak about politics again.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “You know, Bud, you've told me and others...

Linn - I don't recall ever commenting on Trump Jr at all - and certainly not about meeting with Russians about adoptions.

I would love to hear your evidence (not hearsay) that proves he did something nefarious.

Your over active imagination is not evidence Linn. You are NOT Colombo. And what Colombo had that you and the media or Mueller's investigative team don't have - is an ability to actually FIND evidence! THAT is how you nail the bad guy. Watch a few episodes Linn. You will find them entertaining and informative.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Linn - I don't recall ever commenting on...

(I think she's getting you and I confused)

trooper trooper OP

In response to “(I think she's getting you and I confused)

You may be right.
You know, all of patriotic, American citizens that stand for peace, justice and the American way all look the same to 'those people'.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You may be right. You know, all of patriotic...

And all those who think Trump walks on water and is looking out for America first look like the same fools.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “And all those who think Trump walks on water...

See? I told ya - we all look the same to them!

Budwick Budwick

Keep believing everything that Trump and FOX tell you. The investigation is not complete. We'll see which of us is right.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Keep believing everything that Trump and FOX...

"The investigation is not complete. " -

The investigation is a joke!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “"The investigation is not complete. "...

Only to those who don't want to find out the truth.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Only to those who don't want to find out the...

Not a shred of evidence in a year and a half Linn.
Nothing, nada - nothing related to the point of the investigation.

How about you stop complaining about it until they actually find something?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Not a shred of evidence in a year and a half...

I'm not the one complaining that it's a witch hunt or that there's nothing to it. You guys had 5-7 investigations into Clinton, Benghazi, her emails, her server, spent countless dollars and came up empty. If I were a betting woman, I'd say Mueller will do much better than that.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I'm not the one complaining that it's a witch...

Then indict Trump.
Go ahead - do it.
Take all your evidence and drag his **** into court.
Impeach him based on your evidence.
Shut your pie hole and do it.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Then indict Trump. Go ahead - do it. Take all...

Bud, take your tone and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I've had about enough of it. You can kiss my a$$.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Bud, take your tone and shove it where the...

In all fairness, Linnster, his tone is no worse than any from the opposite camp.

trooper trooper OP

And, of course, you were in the room when Trump Jr., the other Russians and the Butina chick were discussing "adoptions," so you have first-hand information that no one else does. Now I get it.

Linnster Linnster

Do you speak Russian? The person sitting next to me listening to the interview does.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “Do you speak Russian? The person sitting next...

I'm really sorry for you if you believe that Trump Jr. went to a meeting with the Russians to discuss adoptions.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I'm really sorry for you if you believe that...

It's not so much that I "believe" this, but that I have no reason to doubt it.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “It's not so much that I "believe"...

Then you are more naïve than I thought.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Then you are more naïve than I thought.

I trust everyone until they give me reason not to.

trooper trooper OP

So, trooper, sounds like you are one of Putin's trolls, only here to disrupt. Go **** yourself you commie troll

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “So, trooper, sounds like you are one of...

Мне все равно, что вы думаете. Он будет президентом не менее 6 лет.

trooper trooper OP

Да, что он сказал. Удалите его из анального полости!

Budwick Budwick

Crimea already belonged to Russia, it was given away by a drunk, half the people IN Crimea only speak Russian and consider themselves to BE Russian.

We're still discussing Obama and Hillary because they both have they very long and deceitful fingers in a great many pies. As long as there are Obama appointees, then he has sway. As long as there are **** morons refusing to accept the results of a legal election, we will continue discussing Hillary.

Trump isn't the one who wilted in front of dictators.

Russia is not our enemy
Incomes are on the rise after nearly an 8 year standstill
Tariffs are just a way to balance things out instead of the US consistently getting screwed over.
Health care costs are not skyrocketing.
Inflation is up? Where?

trooper trooper OP

In response to “Crimea already belonged to Russia, it was...

Hmmm...income is down 2%.
Look at the dept of labors report. Inflation is up. Health care is skyrocketing in my neck of the woods. Which it was not doing two years ago, in my neck of the woods.
Russia is our enemy. Always has been, will continue to be so as long as a kgb agent is the dictator.
Most of the people in canada speak english. As well as the people in the uk. Does that mean we should send in unmarked, masked troops and "annex" them?
What about that Malaysian airliner? Yep putin...good people.
Trump has bowed to every dictatorial leader he has met and has given glowing remarks about them all.
It is nonsense to think that anyone appointed by obama is secretly trying to tank trump. Most of these lower level officials are true public servants.
If trump wasnt part of this countrys seediest underbelly, i would be rooting for his success. But...he is.

Carla Carla

In response to “Hmmm...income is down 2%. Look at the dept...

****.
My wife has received 2 (TWO) raises in the past 8 months.

You know what? If an aircraft violates our airspace and won't respond, we'll shoot that fucker down just as fast as Russia did.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “****. My wife has received 2 (TWO) raises in...

Im glad for you and your wife. Im just going by recorded numbers. You can look them up as i cannot give you links. And i feel rather certain the us would not shoot an airliner down. I pretty much think it would have been identified and escorted out of the us airspace.

Carla Carla

In response to “Im glad for you and your wife. Im just going...

Recorded by who? People wearing pink knitted hats?

trooper trooper OP

And for the record, I am a disabled US military veteran. I receive compensation from the military, and SSDI from the Federal Government.

I am not now nor have I ever been on welfare - but then, were I, I'd probably see at least one of my fellow Amiriters there.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “And for the record, I am a disabled US...

I never questioned you trooper. And thank you for your physical sacrifice.
You could have been retired for all i know.

Carla Carla

In response to “I never questioned you trooper. And thank you...

I know you didn't. And thank you and you're welcome.

trooper trooper OP

Your wife works and you refuse to work. Lazy **** aren't you?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Your wife works and you refuse to work. Lazy...

Your unnecessary personal attack has been reported.

Budwick Budwick

Russia is an enemy, they certainly aren't allies. Inflation is at a 6 year high, wiping out any wage increase for most.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Russia is an enemy, they certainly aren't...

Wrong. China does more to destroy this country than Russia does (and we kiss their **** for it).

I have no idea where you people are getting this **** about inflation being the highest in 6 years.
I'm on a fixed income and haven't seen any such increase.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “Wrong. China does more to destroy this...

The price of everthing has gone up, trooper. Gas, lumber, chicken.

China is also no friend to the us. Our trade with them is upside down. But that isnt true of canada or mexico. Still doesnt erase the fact that russia is our adversary. They just have nothing to offer the us. You dont see trumps ties with a "made in russia" tag on the back. But...putin would like to change that, and he needs sanctions lifted and reaccepance into the world order to do so. And if you dont think that putin used every resourse availabe to him to manipulate the gameboard, for that end, you are are floating in a euphoric cloud bank.
Wish i could join you:)

Carla Carla

Maybe if you got a job and got off welfare, you might sing a different tune.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

8 years I heard it was bushies fault

file under
goose /gander

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

so President Trump didn't go along with the left's narrative of how President Trump (colluded) with the ruskies to prove they are right

meanwhile... have a donut

my my my
just look at how young those 2 are

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I really really hope putin gets deposed he is a disgraceful human being and a dictatorial mastermind. I'm not saying someone should assassinate him *(putin)* but....

Keep Idiots Like Loser Putin Under Tight Investigation Now

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I really really hope putin gets deposed he is...

My computer had trouble right after I posted that comment, Russia if you got some beef with me....I'm armed. I'm not afraid to cut some cossack **** off

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “My computer had trouble right after I posted...

Kossack Kockoff - Sounds like a Russian name! (hehe)

THAT'S exactly the kind of thing the media wished Trump had said the other day....

Then, they could have whined about him trying to start WWIII.

Budwick Budwick

everyone with a brain knows PUTIN is NOT a NICE guy

now what do you do
Russia is not going anywhere

what's your solution for Russia?

should I do a post on how EVERYBODY on the LEFT the know-it-all media lapdogs along with their SUCKASS RHINO buttlickers are smarter then Trump?

sounds like a good post huh

I can see a problem already
Comprehension is the LEFT's strong suit

tomboyjanet
you ever heard of the name

William Binney?
FORMER deputy Director NSA

it wasn't the Russians

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “everyone with a brain knows PUTIN is NOT a...

Agreed, no one ever claimed Putin is a saint. He is, however, what his country needs in a leader at this time. He's doing his job, looking out for the interests of his people and his country.
Just like any elected official is supposed to do.

trooper trooper OP

How come all the Trump haters are unable to compose a coherent tirade?

that_guy that_guy

Here's something I'd like to know: why all the sudden reverence for the intelligence agencies?

The intelligence agencies were dead wrong about Iraq and WMDs. Bush trusted the intelligence agencies and we later (correctly) faulted him for it. Now suddenly the intelligence agencies must be 100% right and to go against their findings is treasonous?

To be fair, if Bush had gone against the intelligence agencies in 2003 and said that invading Iraq was a bad idea, he probably would've been called a traitor. Only in hindsight can we say any different.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “Here's something I'd like to know: why all...

I have quite a bit of confidence in our intelligence agencies capabilities. The agents on the ground collecting, and the analysts who are analyzing that information, probably have a pretty clear picture of what is going on in the world. Unfortunately, these are not the people who tell or advise the President or the American people on what they know. Too often, the heads of these agencies are all playing the political game and are bought and paid for by one party or the other. They have their own agendas and the hell with the truth.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

"I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces..." John F. Kennedy

I think Kennedy said this because he was pissed off that The Lack Of Intelligence Community misled him on the Bay of Pigs. He was ready to dismantle the organization as the useless hive of criminals he believed it to be.

But, it Lee Harvey Oswald that assassinated him.(jolly)

Budwick Budwick

Weird, I don't recall Coats, Pompeo or Wray being appointed by Obama and all of them have confirmed the intelligence agency findings about Russian interference in the election.

I also recall conservatives railing against Putin after the Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 takedown that killed over 270 innocent people.

Granted even that is small potatoes compared to the number of civilians Trump has taken out of the world.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I'm curious. If the progressives claim Russia is so dangerous, and such a threat, today, why was it OK for Hillary to sell them 20% of the United States uranium? What is uranium used for again??

JustJimColo JustJimColo