As the end of the world is happening, what is one thing you would want to steal?

Television 54" BABYYYY

Nobody :(

Xbox One/PS4/Switch

Nobody :(

Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

Nobody :(

Girl I be shopping at macy's when all this goes down, free shoes girllll

Nobody :(

I wanna steal something else

Nobody :(

Nothing, I'll just sit at home and eat some popcorn until night night forever

Jaxxitrooper

Other

DWFSir_WhatzZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesSassyBitch

CarlaZonkeyBalls

Guns, lot's of them for the coming of Zombie Apocalypse.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Since it's the end of the world probably some non-perishables, although come to think about it some game systems would be nice too

DWF DWF

SynysterGates SynysterGates

A spaceship to try another reach another planet....

JD JD

If it's the end of the world, i dont need a thing.

Carla Carla

Hmmm....well, okay...I see insurance is out.
First thing...is to appoint a family war council in which, we develop a plan. I'm blessed that way in which, I have family members who are Vets. I am probably going to go after equipment and supplies that will allow me to dig in, erect defensively, and sustain family.
As a Vet, I've a pretty good idea what I will need to begin the first phase. Those second and third phases however.....hmmm. At one point, supplies dwindle, so, being able to own and control multiple armored platforms in order to gather future supplies will be essential. I'd probably tap Reserve Centers for up-armored gun trucks, and cargo boxes for storage.
The first step is having a viable council to war plan from. All else flows through that.

Freeranger Freeranger

I'm done stealing helicopters.

Now, stealing a whole military base, on the other hand...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

It depends on the type of "end of the world" scenario we are engaging in.

We have the "HUMANS NO LONGER EXIST BUT THE EARTH NEVER DID ANYTHING" type of end, "THE EARTHLY WORLD IS GOING DOWN BUT WE CAN LIVE IN SPACE AND FIND ANOTHER WORLD" type of end, "ZOMBIES ARE GORGING OUR BRAINS OUT" type of end, "ALIENS ARE TAKING OVER" type of end, "ROBOTS ARE TOO SMART" type of end, "RADIATION KILLED 99/100 PEOPLE AND WE'RE THE ONLY SURVIVORS" type of end, "WINTER IS COMING" type of end, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DANTE'S INFERNO" type of end, "GOD IS COMING TO DESTROY US BECAUSE WE'RE EVIL" type of end, and lastly, "WE'RE LIVING IN A CLICHE DYSTOPIAN FICTIONAL UNIVERSE" type of end.

I probably forgot some but you probably get the point.

BlindMist BlindMist

I have often wondered: "If you knew the world was about to end, would you sell your stocks at a loss or buy more at the sale price?"

that_guy that_guy

Bottled water

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz