Diego

Nobody :)

BudwickCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesBingo449
How old are the people here? I only ask because I think six years old would be a good guess.

I'm 18. I'll be 19 in ten days.

In the time that I've been online, I've found that physical age does not necessarily correlate with maturity. Some of the most immature, petty people I've come across have been middle-aged.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “22

Playing catch? In the rye?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Playing catch? In the rye?

Sure, why not

DWF DWF

I can see how you would get that impression.

Linnster Linnster

I'm 18. I'll be 19 in ten days.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “I'm 18. I'll be 19 in ten days. In the time...

Please, would you be so kind and define immature and petty? Either seperately or associated with each other.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Please, would you be so kind and define...

Immature people insult, gloat, laugh at other's misfortunes, make jokes at inappropriate moments, react with hostility to disagreement, etc. Petty is similar, but here I'm referring to someone who is so caught up in small unimportant problems that they can't see the big picture (i.e. someone who decides to hate someone because of one small thing that person did).

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “Immature people insult, gloat, laugh at...

Fair enough. I hope you can survive my immature humor, but that's why they sell so many panic rooms these days.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

'Bout right. Mentally, if not physically.

trooper trooper

I've been here a week or so, and I can't believe what I see.

Bingo449 Bingo449

In response to “I've been here a week or so, and I can't...

Goblings driving around with brand new Porsches, cats talking to dogs and dogs barking at submarines, peeping Thomas wearing a rubber boot, pretzels dropping out of the sky, maniacs strangling chicken, volcanologists Bob Swaglog and Phil Muncher finding a brand new set of cards - what a magic trick! Yes, I see it all of the time. Just don't pay too much attention to it, Bee. It'll pass (gas).

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

That is young..(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

35... I think. I've actually forgotten if it's 35 or 36. lol Ok, definitely 35 because my birthday hasn't arrived yet. Final answer, 35.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Just over 6, but in reality probably the oldest..77...

JD JD

In response to “Just over 6, but in reality probably the...

Nah, you aren't even close to Methuselah yet.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Nah, you aren't even close to Methuselah yet.

How long has he been a member

JD JD

In response to “How long has he been a member

Since 3317 BC.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Douglas Adams had secret knowledge about my arrival to this world. Should suffice as an aswer.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Douglas Adams had secret knowledge about my...

Or any one who pays attention...

Carla Carla

I'm 27.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “I'm 27. https://i.imgur.com/8YmIU2s.gif

Don't join the club!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Don't join the club!

But.... how will I make friends then?

Sofia Sofia

In response to “But.... how will I make friends then?

A Ouija board? (dead)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “A Ouija board? (dead)

Sofia Sofia

In response to “https://media1.tenor.com/images/436b798f3fc71c7...

Of course not! I couldn't even kill baby Hitler. (smile)

Are you familiar with the "27 club"? I'm suggesting that you could do better than join a club of dead people.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Of course not! I couldn't even kill baby...

That flew right over my head. No, I wasn't familiar with the term.

I have no intention of joining them. I still haven't seen the finale of Game of Thrones and I still have a lot of books to read.

Sofia Sofia

Nice GIF. lol.

primeiro primeiro

I'm 27.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “I'm 27.

Ahhh...

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Ahhh...https://78.media.tumblr.com/e33cec090152...

Looool. XD Wonder Twin powers activate! Okay, now we've got some powers.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “Looool. XD Wonder Twin powers activate! Okay...

You two are yunguns:)

Carla Carla

Hmmm...6, huh?
*All* of us?
59.

Carla Carla

There are people here of various ages, of course. Like someone else who commented mentioned...I've noticed that a person's chronological age often has little to do with the "maturity" they display. Not just online or here, but in general.

I'm 61. Apparently that's about "prehistoric", to someone who recently insulted another member here today. (d)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “There are people here of various ages, of...

60 is the new 40 Piper, at least that's what I keep telling myself(confused)

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “60 is the new 40 Piper, at least that's what...

I've heard that, too. I know for sure that I don't look or feel like I did at 40, though, so telling myself that wouldn't work. :)

Piper2 Piper2

AFTER that "another member" attempted , in vain, to insult me.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “**AFTER** that "another member"...

Ah, I see. Considering the content of that post....grow the hell up was a fairly apt response. Attempting to insult someone because they're older than you is sorta lame, really.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Ah, I see. Considering the content of that...

Ah yes. Unfortunately, that was not the response to which I referred. There was another. But let's take your example for the sake of argument...

MY response was "fairly apt" as well, and "grow up" is equally lame...sorta. Why is your analysis superior to mine?

But ya know what? It really doesn't matter.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “Ah yes. Unfortunately, that was not the...

I saw the other responses. I brought up the only one I thought could or would be construed as an insult towards you. Apparently I was wrong, as I often am. I'm positive that I said nothing about my "analysis" being superior to yours.

You're right...it's futile and it really doesn't matter. Perhaps you shouldn't have addressed me then...since it's futile and doesn't really matter.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I saw the other responses. I brought up the...

T'was YOU who referred to MY alleged "insult", so I replied in kind. Quote: "prehistoric". I said that.
You're just mad because my insult was better than her insult. That's fine. I understand. It's the liberal way. Maybe if bitter, angry people didn't throw out those insult attempts in the first place, as if no one would DARE reply, these things wouldn't happen.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “T'was **YOU** who referred to MY alleged...

It was! Since I know you consider me one of that individual's allies...I figure myself included in there as being "prehistoric". This is a post inquiring about age, and all.

Nah...your insult definitely wasn't any better. I've noticed that you often assume other people are "mad", or that they are bitter and angry, yet much of what you post here comes off as being those very things.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It //**was**//! Since I know you consider...

Yep, it was, so don't imply that I "addressed" you as if I pursued you with malice. You made the quip, not I. Had you not, I would not have intruded on your precious intellectual time.

Your ally came on MY post (since deleted), **** chapped and looking for a fight.. again, and once again, she got it. Nothing on my post provoked a "grow up" comment or any type of hostile comment. As she likes to say,
if you don't like a post, simply avoid it.

Yep. I'm a horse's ****, lame, a jerk, petty, mean spirited, and all of the other things you all love to call me. In fact, I revel in it, ESPECIALLY when I don't start it, as your friend did yesterday, and you did on this thread by bringing up "prehistoric", which , by the way, does not include you.

Maybe I should have taken "the high road". eh?

So again, I ask you my still unanswered question:
Maybe if bitter, angry people didn't throw out those insult attempts in the first place, as if no one would DARE reply, these exchanges wouldn't happen. What say YOU?

As I said the other day...one shouldn't start things with a finisher. She hasn't learned.

Maybe if bitter, angry people didn't throw out those insult attempts IN THE FIRST PLACE, as if no one would DARE reply, these exchanges wouldn't happen. What say YOU?

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “Yep, it was, so don't imply that I...

Whoa...quite the diatribe there. Okay....the only thing I "implied", is that perhaps you shouldn't address someone and ask them a question, if you feel it's futile and doesn't really matter. I get it though...yet another another passive-aggressive dig you so enjoy.
Your post was one of many directed at another member lately. They were ALL removed, as was hers.
Your posts usually invite "hostile" responses, and whether you get them or not, you often either manage to escalate them into one, or try to.

What say I? Whenever someone submits a post here, especially ones that are attempting to goad other members...there will almost inevitably those who respond in kind. Nothing wrong with giving it back, but attempting to insult someone because of their age is pretty low.... I think.

"Yep. I'm a horse's ****, lame, a jerk, petty, mean spirited, and all of the other things you all love to call me. In fact, I revel in it, ESPECIALLY when I don't start it, as your friend did yesterday, and you did on this thread by bringing up "prehistoric", which , by the way, does not include you."
Yeah, I'm aware that you revel in it. Yeah, you come off as being bitter and yourself, but consistently accuse others of it. By the way...my friend has left the site, so you have one less person to insult here.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Whoa...quite the diatribe there. Okay....the...

Yep. It's ME...

http://www.amirite.com/821373-t...t-have/2794680

One less person for Jerry to "insult" too. Uh huh...
No, just another vile and vulgar product of feminism. You've come a long way....BABY.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “Yep. It's...

Angry, bitter, vile, vulgar. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will. Be sure to up vote her.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “Yep. It's...

I've already seen that, thanks.

Yes, one less person for J to insult, as well. He is quite insulting to many people here, but I won't be discussing other members here any further, by name.

"Another vile and vulgar product of feminism". Hmm...maybe so, but I doubt it. Sure feels good saying that now and then though, when one saves up such allegedly vile and vulgar expletives for when they really mean them!

Piper2 Piper2