ZonkeyBallsCarlatrooperJanHaskellPiper2

soberlikekesha

Piper2ForkNdaRoadAdaprimeiroCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesWonderMan
A bit more seriously, for once. I will get the results of my latest blood work/screens in about half an hour. I think I might be quite drunk, soon after. Just a precautionary notice. I have been sober for a week already, after all.

Well... Good news, I'm actually getting better.

Not drunk yet. I decided to cook some chicken first in the oven and then have a delicious way to smudge my white T-shirt with those evil creatures. Make no mistake, I will have a celebration for life later today, with good mood.

The one fact, that didn't amuse me a bit, though... It seems there is a strange rumor going on, around this tiny town of mine, according to which... I'm dead? Apparently, a dead man is currently cooking some random legs for his dinner then. ;o) ;o) ;o)

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Well... **Good news**, I'm actually getting...

That's great news, see I told you that you'll live long so I can do things to your teeth after I graduate.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “That's great news, see I told you that you'll...

Well, I'd be happy to have my skull in your private collection of strange exhibits from all over the world. Showing teeth, that have a supernatural curse on them.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Well, I'd be happy to have my skull in your...

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Seriously awesome!

primeiro primeiro

That is some wonderful news! Sounds like you're gonna eat good...for a dead man:)

Carla Carla

That's good to hear Zonk! Celebrate all you wish! I know I would!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “That's good to hear Zonk! Celebrate all you...

Just downed the first 5.5 % (I guess that translates to 11 proof) long drink (it's a Finnish traditional drink, not a cider - but almost)... Half a litre (I guess that translates to 16.9070112794595 oz - cheated a bit, I admit) cans, of which I bought twelve. Also I have a half a litre/liter (I'm trying to accommodate the friends, among us, who think the word "aluminium" doesn't need the letter "i", so they omit it) bottle of 78 proof Finnish vodka. I guess that translates to 16,9070112794595 of 78 proof, for some reason, unknown to Odin himself.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Just downed the first 5.5 % (I guess that...

Give it hell, Zonk! (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Give it hell, Zonk! (biggrin)

I'm having the bottle now... Sip by sip, using the original Coca-Cola(tm) to blend in - in my own rented flat, where nobody is watching.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Crossed fingers for you, buddy.

trooper trooper

Yay! This is wonderful news! (clap)(biggrin)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I'm really glad to hear that, Zonkey.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm really glad to hear that, Zonkey.

Well, I know I should've informed you first, mom. Sorry about the delay.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Well, I know I should've informed you first...

Keep that "mom" stuff up, and I might just start giving you advice...son. (smile)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Keep that "mom" stuff up, and I...

Damn it... That's exactly what caused the nuclear meltdown event with me and John both holding the birth certificates. And nobody won. I guess, you just can't be friends with some people, no matter how much you like them. It's just an another nuclear disaster waiting to happen.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Ah oh!

Referring to the last Jay of Jays of the triplets of Nays. Nothing a proper counterfeit artist could deal with.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

That is excellent news :)

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad