DWFFyrefox

Jaxxi

Nobody :(

Explained by DWF...

A house keeper would come every morning (waking me up in the process), a playlist of music by Celine Dion and Journey would play in the background, and the only thing to drink would be wine that didn't get me drunk

I get it, you're asking about a light hearted description of hell. The cute stuff that is so awful that you would envision as hell.

As a Christian I know that the Biblical descriptions of hell are nothing short of terrifying. It's a place of unending suffering and torment from which there is no escape.

So, I take it more seriously than say a non-believer. I like a good joke as much as the next guy. I guess I'm a Debbie Downer on this topic - cuz I don't think it's a joking matter.

Budwick Budwick

Budwick Budwick

One version of Hell (depicted beautifully in The Twilight Zone) was a man who is given absolutely everything he wants. Money, booze, women, can't lose at anything... he's bored shitless.

trooper trooper

Hell is a dark place in space where there is no knowledge, no warmth, no beings, no companionship, no feelings whatsoever except loneliness, despair, coldness, fear, sadness and darkness with no chance of being reunited with God. It is an absolute nightmare.

Jaxxi Jaxxi

You would be made to watch game shows and reality television constantly, with occasional re-runs of the Lawrence Welk Show on weekends...

Fyrefox Fyrefox

If you find endless dark matter pleasant, be my guest.

Masha Masha