Nobody :(

We should be able to do both. A woman wants to stay at home, go ahead. A woman wants to have a career, go ahead.

Sofia Sofia

Sofia Sofia

How's that again? Around 1890, the nation's proudest achievement was that wives did not have to work outside the home to help pay living expenses. Now the situation is reversed: wives put off having babies because they have to work outside the home to help pay living expenses.

that_guy that_guy

Growing up, no one ever told me I had to chose between working and staying home and raising my kids. I chose to be a stay-at-home Mom. And have never regretted it. I wasn't a slave to my husband or my kids, I took care of my family....and have never regretted it. But today, most households need two paychecks to survive.... so if a woman wants to or needs to work, more power to her.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I was raised somewhat old fashioned by my great grandparents, they were born in the 1910's, but I was never taught that women couldn't have a career. My great grandmother worked from her home where she also raised the kids. She taught me that you really don't have to choose one or the other, well, that was my takeaway.

I think women can do whatever works best for them and their families. To be totally honest, the only thing my family ever raised me to think about women specifically and deliberately, was that they're best served by maintaining a dignified reputation.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

old fashion.... have you seen the new fashion?
I don't believe it's working out for the best for the children

old fashion = 2 genders
new fashion = 57 genders with fluid

90% of child abuse happens in the home
who runs 99% of single parent homes?
that's right, women

Man is much more then a paycheck
a Husband brings Stability into a home

what do women know about teaching a boy to become a Man
Women have their own ways, which are not Manly in nature

Women make everything better

give her bags of food
she'll make a meal

build her a house
she will make it a home

give her seed
she will bring forth a child

not all women are born to be moms
that's ok to

for those who want to be stay home moms an raise their child
it's not ok to bash on them

why does it take 2 incomes to run a home
both parents working...why?

well the taxes are to damn high

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

lol imagine me as a housewife

Wunderscore

Um, excuse me, I was raised beyond old fashioned. BOTH parents worked because one income would no longer support the family. The children took over the housekeeping chores. While it would be nice to have a stay at home parent (either), it just couldn't happen due to finances. In 1949, a man could make enough to buy a new car, buy a house, and support a family of 5 so his wife didn't have to work. That's not the case today.

trooper trooper

BE ABLE!! HEY IN THESE TIMES IF both people don't work they can't afford a home or family. m Times change

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred