There has been a lot of talk about Russian influence in the NRA.  It seems that NRA might have funneled overseas money to some political candidates.  I am here to say, we can hold the NRA accountable and still uphold our constitutional rights to bear arms.

VicZincCarlaDWFTanor_FauxPiper2danielufrjTrish

trooperDiegohootowldeusvult

Piper2ForkNdaRoadCarla
There has been a lot of talk about Russian influence in the NRA. It seems that NRA might have funneled overseas money to some political candidates. I am here to say, we can hold the NRA accountable and still uphold our constitutional rights to bear arms.

I thought it quite interesting. Makes sense. I didnt think they could come up with so much contribution $$ from the dues from members. We even had discussions here about where those funds came from.
Our 2nd amendment doesnt rest on the shoulders of the nra.

Carla Carla

Carla Carla

In response to “I thought it quite interesting. Makes sense...

Carla, we do not pay "dues"...we pay a one time yearly membership fee, where we as members can CHOOSE to remain a member after it expires that year and then pay the same fee to remain a member for the following year OR we can simply CHOOSE to not renew our membership.

Paying "dues" is when one is forced to pay a monthly and/or weekly amount of money to keep their jobs. Ya know, kinda like how teachers are FORCED to pay weekly UNION dues out their paychecks to be able to fund the Teachers Union(where most teachers disagree with their liberal ways) OR in my husband case has to pay 2 UNION dues.... one amount of dues every month to his local union and then another "dues" every week that automatically comes out of his paycheck.....where he doesn't have the CHOICE to pay or not pay his "dues if he wants to keep his job. Hmmm guess where a huge portion of Union dues go towards....towards electing liberal/democrat politicians, where their members are FORCED/INTIMIDATED to campaign for liberal/democrats....

Yesterday during the day 2 construction union guys from my husband's local union came to my door to give us fliers advocating for the liberal nut who's running for office in my district....I told them that my husband was at work and that I didn't have the time to listen to what they were told to say...they both were relieved with not having to recite what they were told to say, and as they were walking away they both said "love your bumper stickers" giving me a thumbs up.....those bumper stickers are HORRORS a Trump 2020 and an NRA sticker, eh yet you liberals THINK you have union members on your side because they're FORCED to advocate for your progressive" candidates or else LOSE THEIR JOB.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Carla, we do not pay "dues"...we pay...

Correct

During the election run up I saw a CNN report (I no longer watch them) , where they were at a Verizon strike line...they went up to a good looking female striker wearing a hard hat and asked her who she was going to vote for ...with a BIG smile she said Trump , make America Great Again...the CNN idiot stumbled away

we all need to get out and VOTE in November to keep this from all going away

tedma

You think that Russia wants us all to have guns?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You think that Russia wants us all to have guns?

No, I think Russia is using the NRA to influence elections.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “No, I think Russia is using the NRA to...

I wasn't talking to you. Didn't you see that I asked Vic? No way does Russia want a strong NRA. A strong NRA means a strong USA.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I wasn't talking to you. Didn't you see that...

Russia has relatively lax gun laws. Almost 1 in 5 people own at least one gun. It is in the top 30th percentile for accessibility to private arms, and they fight to the death based on their history.

Either way they would probably enjoy unfettered access to the heads of the American weapons manufacturers.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Russia has relatively lax gun laws. Almost 1...

The NRA is NOT Russian. Other than that, what is wrong with lax gun laws? They give the power to the people over the government. It's maddening that you can't see things as I do because you're intelligent. It drives me batshit crazy.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “The NRA is NOT Russian. Other than that...

I didn't say there is anything wrong with them. I favor them. So does Russia. But we don't need the NRA to have freedom, and if they broke the law they should be punished - without fear that they are too important to fail.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I didn't say there is anything wrong with...

If they are to fall then there need to be a strong pro-gun organization ready to install.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

they did not break the law - they were infiltrated by a spy trying to get into conservative circles

and the NRA is useful. the Heller law suite that affirmed the "individual right" of the 2nd was supported by the NRA and ILA

tedma

WELL, I WAS ANSWERING YOU. Getting your panties in a wad because someone else answered your question? What the hell is wrong with you.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “WELL, I WAS ANSWERING YOU. Getting your...

I was talking to someone and you just butted in. I don't need answers from people that I'm not asking questions of.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “**** YOU.

That was very intelligent .

hootowl hootowl

What's wrong with me? People who but in on someone else's conversation. I don't have these panties that you speak of. They get into a wad?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “What's wrong with me? People who but in on...

Another mean, bitter, angry, vile and vulgar product of feminism. They've come a long way....BABY.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

laughable...all they wanted was to get a spy into conservative circles to do damage

tedma

LOL!!
Liberals and Progressive have become so unhinged/confused/deranged due to them suffering from TDS that they now think RUSSIA is "colluding" with the NRA/funding the NRA....ya know so they as RUSSIANS can arm even more American people with guns so then they as RUSSIANS can easily invade and take over our country lol!

Seriously though, Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!! Liberals and Progressive have become...

I can't even begin to understand how mental they are.
I'm stupefied.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I can't even begin to understand how mental...

Their frame of minds are beyond mind blowing.

Good news though, I live in an extremely liberal state....tonight I was at a dinner/gathering with 5 families for our sons who are all attending the same out of state University/moving away this coming August, so we wanted to have a get together to meet and get to know each other....one the 10 parents there had the gonads to wear his MAGA Trump hat KNOWING he would be meeting some parents for the 1st time(not knowing if there were going to be nutty liberals there), which by him wearing his MAGA hat, actually broke the ice for ALL the parents there to feel FREE to "come out" to each other as also being Trump supporters as well....ALL having college degrees in their line of work who grew up in our liberal state.

Unfortunately, our "msm" (who are in the tank for "progressives"), keep on keep on trying to portray Trump supporters as being ignorant, toothless, uneducated "red necks" from the South.....having not a clue that they as supposed "tolerant" people are in fact demeaning those people by them as "tolerant of all" liberals JUDGING ones intelligence based on how that person LOOKS, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Their frame of minds are beyond mind blowing...

They can portray their lies but I was on the Dean's List every semester.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I am so **** disgusted with the left's double standards

that's a nice smile Sir Winston is sportin

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5b5280f4c96...

Interesting comment. Not sure what you mean?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

the fbi KNEW she was there for how long before they decided to arrest?

the timing is like perfect isn't it

clear hillery

frame trump

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the fbi KNEW she was there for how long...

Arrest anyone guilty. Point is the constitution is stronger.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Arrest anyone guilty. Point is the...

Oh please Vic IF you truly believed that, you'd be calling for the majority of the Obama Administration to be arrested and put on trial for them all lying while under oath ...but nope, instead you liberals always ONLY care about the strict RULE OF LAW when someone on the "other side" is accused of wrong doing....eh and you all know it.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict Strzok’s Sworn Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Carter Page FISA Warrant
----------
Newly Released Docs Related to FISA Warrants on Carter Page Confirm Obama FBI, DOJ Misled Courts

waiting for the ARRESTS......waiting......waiting

Disney Cuts Ties With Guardians of the Galaxy Writer and Director Over Pedophilia Tweets

still waiting for ARRESTS

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict...

Disney cut ties with this pedophile...yet the freakin' NUTS on the left in HollyWEIRD are rallying behind this guy????!!!????? Which only makes those with a sane/COMMON SENSE mind to think that there may be something to this "Pizzagate"???

I'm not one into conspiracy theories...however after seeing/reading the old tweets of all these celebrities making "jokes" on TWITTER about having s e x with babies/kids and/or having s e x u a l fantasies about having **** with KIDS etc. as just "a joke" is beyond troubling, and more troubling that the PTB @ Twitter ALLOWED it!!??

Yet the PTB @ Twitter, FB and Instagram will ban certain conservatives from their websites because of those conservatives "offensive" comments of stating FACTS, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I assume long enough to lay a trap and see how many idiots would walk into it. Just a thought... and a common practice.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

The woman who happens to be from Russia, appeared at the NRA meetings seeking information as she would like to start a similar organization in Russia. She's here legally, has a student passport, and like most rational people - goes to ask questions of people that have knowledge on a subject.

trooper trooper

In response to “The woman who happens to be from Russia...

She's a smart person I bet.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “She's a smart person I bet.

Smarter than some.

trooper trooper

In response to “Just going to leave this...

Fork, my dear...
Doncha know that is all fake news? Factual accounts of these peoples activities is all, just really, a conspiracy, hatched up by the deep state. She's just a foreign student, that happens to be russian, who likes guns.
Doncha know?

Carla Carla

In response to “Fork, my dear... Doncha know that is all fake...

Until they admit to it, which they do at every turn.

Then Faux News blacks it out, opting rather to run his various strong and powerful denials in heavy rotation so his most fervent remain blissfully ignorant while the rest of U.S. are stuck in a perpetual wtf loop. You mean that fake news cycle?

Yeah, I'm aware of it...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Until they admit to it, which they do at...

Ding, ding, ding. You win a cupie doll!;)

Carla Carla

In response to “Ding, ding, ding. You win a cupie doll!;)

You aren't talking about this thing, are you? shutter

Damn, thought I was getting on of these with a flag that fittingly, pulls directly out of its ****...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “You aren't talking about this thing, are you?...

We are a small outfit, maam..

Carla Carla

In response to “We are a small outfit, maam..

Alright, I'll take it! ;)

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Eh these liberals/RINOS who are thirsty for CONTROL and POWER in the USA, now want the politically IGNORANT(headline only readers) in our country to THINK/BELIEVE that Russia is still an oppressed communist country run by an evil dictator and the KGB..eh but when Obama was President being caught on mic whispering to Medvedev to tell Putin that HE as our President would have move flexibility after he was elected for a second term....WAS NOT "colluding" with the Russians????...eh back then our "msm" did not feel that THAT was something to report to the American people when President Obama was running for a 2nd term... NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, MOVE ALONG.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I agree, if it's found that individuals within the NRA were knowingly facilitating campaign fraud, they can absolutely be held accountable for that while we still uphold gun rights.

We don't have to choose, we can definitely have both gun rights and accountability.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “I agree, if it's found that individuals...

Well, members of the FBI and the DNC were involved in an attempt at a soft coup and no one's in jail yet, so... I'll just leave that right there.

trooper trooper

In response to “Well, members of the FBI and the DNC were...

Your proof of that is where?

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Your proof of that is where?

Testifying before Congress. Where's yours?

trooper trooper

In response to “Testifying before Congress. Where's yours?

I'm not making the accusation. My response was hypothetical, this should be obvious given the inclusion of the word if in the very first sentence. lol

Please post the congressional testimony wherein it was admitted or proven that "the FBI and the DNC were involved in an attempt at a soft coup."

Pretty sure that's wishful thinking on your part. Opinions aren't crimes and a "coup" will be a tough sell given the so-called victim is currently occupying office. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “I'm not making the accusation. My response...

I repeat the comment others have made to you - you are out of your **** mind.

trooper trooper

In response to “I repeat the comment others have made to you...

So, just to clear that up, you have no proof?

Good luck with all that...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “So, just to clear that up, you have no proof?...

I have as much proof as you have.

trooper trooper

In response to “I have as much proof as you have.

I doubt that very much... If I purport to have an admission, I have an admission:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trum...125017365.html

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

You people have lost your freakin' minds...yeah that's IT Trump as a candidate, the NRA and RUSSIA were all in cahoots with each other to arm even more American people with their RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS so then Russia could take over the USA.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “You people have lost your freakin'...

I agree: Batshit crazy.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I agree: Batshit crazy.

They're beyond batshit crazy, thus they as "resistors" haven't a freakin' clue that their party's antics are only turning people OFF from wanting to associate themselves/vote Democrat in the mid term elections.

Hillary's campaign "people" who are going to continue to protest outside the White House every day UNTIL they embarrass(LOL) Trump enough to force him to resign from Office, haven't a freakin' clue that they're actually EMBARRASSING themselves.....where no one with a sane mind wants to be associated with these "progressive"/"tolerant of all" NUTS.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Trump's a conman, that's all he is and all he's ever been. And believe me honey, I know a con when I see one.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Trump's a conman, that's all he is and all...

Clearly you do NOT KNOW a conman when you see one...because Obama as a candidate running for POTUS was clearly a bought and paid for OBVIOUS conman to us informed Americans...eh but you politically ILL INFORMED Americans all fell for his WORDS of "hope and change", to "fundamentally TRANSFORM America", with you all not having a freakin' clue as to what his "hope and change" to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM America really meant.

Eh you liberals who DID know what Obama's "hope and change" really meant, are upset with Trump being our CIC because you all no longer have an EXCUSE as to why you don't have a JOB.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Clearly you do NOT KNOW a conman when you see...

Yeah, that doesn't work on me honey, I was never an Obama supporter. I'm not a liberal and I run my own business.

Seems to me, you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

It's okay though, that was exactly what I expected.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Yeah, that doesn't work on me honey, I was...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, you need to be REPORTED ASAP because of YOU calling me "honey".....therefore I was not able to continue reading your post BECAUSE I was triggered/OFFENDED/traumatized while reading your post when I came across the WORD 'honey" in your reply to me as a WOMAN....thus my lawyer will be contacting your lawyers to negotiate a financial settlement on my behalf BECAUSE of YOU hurting my feelings by YOU calling me "honey"...what is WRONG with you as a SUPPOSED tolerant person to refer to me, as a WOMAN, as "honey"???

#liberalismISamentaldisorder. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, you need to be...

I'm female and I suppose being called "honey" is much nicer than being called crazy, batshit crazy and nuts... But you go on with your bad self and report me.

Seems to me you're the one getting all triggered. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “I'm female and I suppose being called...

Lol!!!!!! Oh man I was being sarcastic, feigning faux OUTRAGE over you referring to me as "honey"...but due to you all on the "tolerant" left constantly being selectively OUTRAGED over stupid ****...you ASSumed I was being serious, only BECAUSE that's how YOU ALL ROLL on the "tolerant" left who are constantly "feeling" OFFENDED over this or that living in the USA.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Lol!!!!!! Oh man I was being sarcastic...

lol And I'm supposed to be the crazy one?

Good luck with all that...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “lol And //I'm// supposed to be the crazy...

Fork, PLEASE explain (along with facts/details) as to how you and your ilk are being "oppressed" under a Trump Administration.

What rights have you lost? What rights are you fighting for, for women living in the USA in the 21st century?

Man, I was a 19 year old single working mom back in the early 80's and I NEVER EVER felt that I was being oppressed at the FORTUNE 500 company I worked for...if anything my "status" of being a single working mom back then during the Reagan years, afforded me with more opportunities to further my education and career....yet now in 2018 you NUTS on the left keep on keeping on trying to convince young women and minorities that they're being "OPPRESSED" under a Trump Administration???

How do you people sleep at night?

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Fork, PLEASE explain (along with...

Perhaps you could explain, with facts and examples, who me and my "ilk" are and where I ever claimed to be oppressed by anyone.

I couldn't care less about your life's story, Gronk.

You don't know me, you've never tried to get to know me. You clearly have negative stereotypes about anyone who criticizes this president. You've projected all those false attributes onto me and then attacked them.

Your downright bizarre claims about me (that I'm a liberal, democrat, progressive, Obama and Hillary loving member of the resistance lol lol) are not an accurate interpretation or reflection of me or any statement I've made here. They're all your own strange mischaracterizations.

You should know those are all your illusions, not mine. And the truth is, that's crazy.

So as I said... good luck with all that.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Perhaps you could explain, with facts and...

Oh please, you anti-Trumpers on the left and the RINO's all know damn well what you're doing...thus why you can't answer a simple question as to what policies under a Trump Administration have you all feeling soooooo scared and FEELING "oppressed" with PRESIDENT Trump being YOUR President!!!

You people with your CONSTANT 24/7 outrage of Trump being our CIC, haven't a freakin' clue that y'all are doing MORE HARM than good for the Democrat party...yeah I get it that polls state that there is going to be a "blue wave" come this November....ya know kind of like how those polls told you all that Hillary was going to EASILY win by a LANDSLIDE according to their Electoral College sampling of registered voters.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please, you anti-Trumpers on the left and...

So odd that you would think people you stereotype online owe you anything...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “So odd that you would think people you...

LOL!!!!!!!
Ah, so that's the latest tactic/line for your base to now use when you all can't provide answers or facts to back up your "facts"...that we as Trump supporters "stereotype" people online, therefore don't "owe you anything."

You liberals on the East and West coasts have become so OUT OF TOUCH with the working middle class in our country because you all IGNORANTLY believe whatever our "msm news" and celebrities(court jesters) tell you how to think/believe.....in YOUR minds of those of you hating on Trump accusing him as a BILLIONAIRE being UNQUALIFED to be our CIC because you all THINK he was JUST a host of reality TV show....are IN FACT the very same people that want ACTORS ala Tom Hanks, George Clooney and Oprah etc. to run for office to be our next CIC because in YOUR MINDS they all would make a great President....ya know based on their movies roles of being strong leaders(lol) and able to convincingly LIE(act) like other people to make their millions/billions of dollars.

Us COMMON SENSE informed Americans would LOVE it if you all on the left nominated a liberal "A LIST" celebrity to run against President Trump...eh but we're hoping the DNC once again uses their power over their DEM voters, to instead nominate Elizabeth Warren to run against President Trump....microwave popcorn sales would go through the roof on the nights of their debates... #Trump AGAIN creating even more jobs!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!!!!!!! Ah, so that's the latest...

Gronk, if you've proven anything here it's that you couldn't be further removed from common sense.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

It seems poor Russia is getting the blame for everything that goes on in the world...and Trump

JD JD

In response to “It seems poor Russia is getting the blame for...

When Obama was President and Hillary Clinton being my country's SOS....all was great with Russia with that re-set button, as well as President Obama caught on mic saying he would have more flexibility in his 2nd term AND doing NOTHING as our CIC to help the citizens of Crimea....yet NOW Russia is my country's ENEMY(according to the nutty left) because Trump as my country's CIC is wanting/trying to get along with Putin/Russia???

#LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “When Obama was President and Hillary Clinton...

Can't understand why people want Trump to fall out with Putin....surely getting on is better for world peace...

JD JD

Wow, Russian spy helping Trump. How many more are out there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2vgxKDMqI

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Who cares? I see ads all the time asking people to donate to some candidate somewhere in another state. Big deal.

Diego Diego

So, today you're all about gun rights but against a group that teaches gun saftey?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, today you're all about gun rights but...

Not against anything except treason.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Not against anything except treason.

There are lots of groups that give more money and buy more influence than the NRA.

Diego Diego

In response to “There are lots of groups that give more money...

If they commit treason they should be held accountable.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “If they commit treason they should be held...

If, can be an awfully big word.

Diego Diego

No kidding?
And this is relevant, how?
Are you implying that the NRA has committed treason?
No? Then be smarter about your comments - and apply at CNN.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No kidding? And this is relevant, how? Are...

I didn't say anyone (except Trump) committed treason. I said IF they did they should be held accountable and I said if they are held accountable the 2nd amendment will not be in jeopardy.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I didn't say anyone (except Trump) committed...

It's no wonder you are so confused all the time. You see far more words in what you write and read than is actually there!

Budwick Budwick

Oh! That sounds like fun.

Hey guys, I think Nancy Pelosi murdered someone!
I have no proof or evidence. Let's publish stories and force a witch hunt to find the bodies!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh! That sounds like fun. Hey guys, I think...

OK. good luck!

BTW I think they found pretty solid evidence against this women in particular.

Previous witch hunts have not turned up much, except the Mueller probe which has 20+ indictments and a few convictions already.

Witch hunts are fine when their are no witches which you can hunt. When witches abound they will be found.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “OK. good luck! BTW I think they found...

I don't doubt that she is a spy.
NRA & Trump? Not so much.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I don't doubt that she is a spy. NRA &...

Hunt that witch

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Hunt that witch

Put up or shut up

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Put up or shut up

Write your congressperson. The GOP own both chambers and can hunt in any direction they want.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Write your congressperson. The GOP own both...

I can ignore trouble makers like you with out the assistance of Congress.

Budwick Budwick

Vic, President Obama's government has been spying on Trump ever since he announced he was running for POTUS back in June of 2015...don't cha think that if they had any legit dirt on Trump as a candidate or now for CRIMES and Misdemeanors being our CIC that we'd all know about it by now due to our "msm" 24/7 quest to bring him down?????....NOPE instead you all on the "tolerant" left STILL suffering from TDS who are aided and abetted by our "trusted" msm who are also OBSESSED 24/7 with trying to find dirt on Trump in your 24/7 quest to get him IMPEACHED....with you all not having a freakin' clue AT ALL that doing so will NOT oust President Trump from office where Hillary becomes our CIC because she came in 2nd place lol!!!.... impeaching President Trump means that he will only be censured as our CIC, therefore his VP (Mike Pence who is way, way, way, WAY more conservative minded than President Trump) to then be in charge (CIC) to make decisions on behalf of our country.................be careful what you wish for as a politically ILL INFORMED resistor of President Trump. lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

hmm Vic, aren't you the least bit curious as to what President Obama MEANT in 2012 when he as our CIC was caught on mic whispering to Russia's President Medvedev telling him to tell Putin "After my election, I'll have more flexibility'".....what exactly did President Obama mean by THAT comment?? Oh we wouldn't know because our "msm" didn't think THAT was worth reporting on with President Obama caught on mic whispering during a private conversation with Medvedev....yet now you silly looking pink hat/v a g i n a costume wearing NUTS on the left want a full transcript of what President Trump and Putin discussed during their scheduled PRIVATE meeting with each other as being 2 super power leaders of their countries wanting to get along with each other????

Man you NUTS on the left who are aided and abetted by our country's MSM to advocate for you all on the "progressive" left... haven't a freakin' clue AT ALL as to how the MAJORITY of Americans really think and believe...thus why you all being TRAUMATIZED when Trump won. You NUTS on the left THINK that you all resisting Trump will bring on that BLUE WAVE......nope it won't, I live in a blue state and trust me even my friends who didn't vote for Trump think you're all NUTS.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “hmm Vic, aren't you the least bit curious as...

It was all over the media and WE on the LEFT protested about it. Treason is treason - and Trump is just as GUILTY as OBAMA.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “It was all over the media and WE on the LEFT...

LOL!!!!
Please provide the video of you all on the LEFT supposedly protesting IN THE STREETS after you all found out/heard President Obama being caught on mic COLLUDING/whispering to Medvedev(RUSSIA!!!!!) to tell Putin that he as our CIC would have more "flexibility" during his 2 term....WHY weren't you all CONCERNED as to what that MEANT????

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!!!! Please provide the video of you all...

I have a very good idea what it 'meant'.

I don't like what it implied.

Trump is now president - didn't you get the memo? Obama left office 2 years ago.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I have a very good idea what it 'meant'. I...

Hmmmm, yet you "resistors" are STILL outraged about what Donald Trump as a private citizen back in 2005 caught on mic during a PRIVATE conversation back in 2005 telling the TRUTH about how easy women in hollyWEIRD are to get ahead in Hollyweird, stating a FACT that if you're rich they'll let ya grab their pussy....he NEVER said that he did that, he was clearly referring(without stating WHO) to the Harvey Weinstiens in HollyWEIRD.

Funny how you leftists now want us to believe/give credit to President Obama for our current economy BOOMING under President Trump's policies, eh but during President Obama's failed economy policies, you all wanted us to believe/blame it on GWB43 lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

dsgfdfsgdfsg

danielufrj

Is this another fake LIBERAL story ???????

hootowl hootowl

oh liberals and their obsession with Russia, your all conspiracy nuts, thing is, you didn;t care when Hilary gave millions to trudeau of Canada to help him win the elections, you don;t complain when USA interferes with other countries (which happens all the time BTW), wouldn;t surprise me if a country helped Obama win the election. NRA is not the bad guy. they teach gun safety, they oppose killing people, criminals who get their guns ILLEGALLY are the problem, even if NRA disappeared like you wish them too, gun violence will NOT go down, or violence in general. why? because making lawful organizations and citizens into criminals will not stop the real criminals!!!!!!

deusvult

In response to “oh liberals and their obsession with Russia...

Oh but according to a clueless liberal... IF all guns were banned in our country there would no longer be people wanting to kill people!!!!
Ya know kind of like how the NUTS back in the 20's advocated for Prohibition, in their quest to ban alcohol THINKING doing so would stop people from wanting to consume alcohol...nope instead it created speakeasy bars, created a black market for people to purchase their alcohol..thus for the mafia to have complete CONTROL of the distribution of alcohol.

YET in a liberal's UNREALIST unicorn and rainbow MENTALLY, they actually believe that if WE THE PEOPLE elect anti-2A politicians who want to ban guns, doing so will deter LUNATICS from wanting to kill people, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17