I hated you America #Walkaway (from the left)

MazeZonkeyBallsDandyDon

Nobody :)

DandyDonazlottoZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Maze...

[AJ The Realist] #walkaway #LoveAmerica I hated everything you stood for, America! I was taught to hate you America! The left taught me to hate you. But why? Because the left doesn’t care about you America! The leftist ideology is globalism not Americanism!

You guys don't even have a "lefty party chinchillas", since all you have is right and far right. Tell me, Maze, isn't that the case? Over here, in the civilized world politics reside within the limits of the sandbox, sure, but we have them all... We have the bloody Nazis and we have real left. I often think, that American people have no idea, what to think of.

Thank Dog, we have the FOX News.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “You guys don't even have a "lefty party...

Hmm, so in the "civilized world," there are national socialists on one end of the political spectrum and "real left" on the other end? I can see how it would seem like America is right and far right.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Hmm, so in the "civilized world,"...

That is... I made it... It's not like that, let my clarify, if I may?

EDIT: It's going to be a huge, huge shitload of text, and... I don't know how many people I will piss off with it, but hey... I am alive! So... Who **** cares?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “That is... I made it... It's not like that...

I don'r feel that good.

I think I should go... well... there.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Wow. Amazing, but true.

azlotto azlotto

I need someone to provide a reason for me to read all this bullsnot. Some reason why I should take time away from washing my sox.

that_guy that_guy

Forced to do it for the greater good??? What an interesting choice of words.

So basically he exchanged one bad ideology for another. If he chose to hate, he should take complete ownership of that, blaming "the left" is an excuse.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad