DandyDonAdaJerryHendricksonRoosterSynysterGates

And thus, the man of unknown origin entered her room, with a wrench in his muscular hand. She tried not to stare, feeling the guilt of even looking at him, as his biceps seemed to have a life of their own.

"It's getting quite hot in here, m'am."
"Yes... Yes, yes, it's... I'm going to the A/C controlling unit and do something about it."
"Well, I will be doing something with this pipe of mine. Screw this. It doesn't matter how big your wrench is, when something is stuck completely... I need some kind of lubricant here."
"Yes.... Yes, yes, my late husband had some oil in the garage, perhaps that would help?"
"Oh, that is so nice to have such a pretty lady helping me out. I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope it wasn't too recent and I don't want to be any burden at this time. I'm just here to fix the pipes, but... To be completely honest, I could try fixing your... Other pipes as well... If you know, what I mean?"
"I don't get it. These are the only pipes I have in this house. Ofcourse, there is the toiletry and sometimes there is an odd clanging in the pipes, but I just thought that was those fifteen hundred Indians and nothing more."
"Indians?"
"Yes, this whole house has been built on an unmarked Indian graveyard... Oh... Wh... Why are you running away? You forgot your tools, man! Also, you didn't even have ** with me... Goddamn mystery romance writers. ** you, Marko."

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

"It's getting quite hot in here, m'am."
"Indians?"

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Now that you have us hooked, you've got to continue!

Fyrefox Fyrefox

Sounds like the beginning of a winner Zonk! (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

If you can get them to sell that at Walmart...you're in business..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “If you can get them to sell that at...

(With Indian accent) "Our special treat today: two trousers and a book for the same price of having no trousers."

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP