ZonkeyBallsWonderManJanHaskell

Nobody :)

AdaRoosterSynysterGatesWonderMan
Okay... This will be an actual romance novel... With few exceptions, since this is all "free for all" - such a playground could produce a lot of different weird stuff. Not just monkeys speaking in Japanese.

You're a knothead Zonk but you make me laugh! (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster

And thus, the man of unknown origin entered her room, with a wrench in his muscular hand. She tried not to stare, feeling the guilt of even looking at him, as his biceps seemed to have a life of their own.

"It's getting quite hot in here, m'am."
"Yes... Yes, yes, it's... I'm going to the A/C controlling unit and do something about it."
"Well, I will be doing something with this pipe of mine. Screw this. It doesn't matter how big your wrench is, when something is stuck completely... I need some kind of lubricant here."
"Yes.... Yes, yes, my late husband had some oil in the garage, perhaps that would help?"
"Oh, that is so nice to have such a pretty lady helping me out. I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope it wasn't too recent and I don't want to be any burden at this time. I'm just here to fix the pipes, but... To be completely honest, I could try fixing your... Other pipes as well... If you know, what I mean?"
"I don't get it. These are the only pipes I have in this house. Ofcourse, there is the toiletry and sometimes there is an odd clanging in the pipes, but I just thought that was those fifteen hundred Indians and nothing more."
"Indians?"
"Yes, this whole house has been built on an unmarked Indian graveyard... Oh... Wh... Why are you running away? You forgot your tools, man! Also, you didn't even have ** with me... Goddamn mystery romance writers. ** you, Marko."

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Rooster Rooster

In response to “You're a knothead Zonk but you make me laugh!...

I thought I was pretty well-educated in the terminology, over the years, but what is a "knothead"? I'm rather asking you personally, than trying to Google it, like people always do these days.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Just another Yank expression for people that make others laugh!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Cover for your novel...

"A story of **** and a hat, that never was there to begin with"

That makes a great title for a romance novel! Thanks!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

We will anxiously await "The Plumber Who Got Away" on the book of the month club. (hehe)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “We will anxiously await "The Plumber Who...

"The Plumber Who Got Away"... What a great title! Thank you, so much, Janet. This will be a whole mystery case with science fiction elements written to its bones.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “"The Plumber Who Got Away"... What a...

My pleasure! (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

1. There was a point he couldn't forget. As soon as he woke up, he had no idea. He had no recall of the thing he was supposed to protect with his life and the magical wrench his great-uncle Robert had given him, as a gift of friendship. It was just a wrench. "Why am I holding a wrench and where the hell am I?" His biceps were pumping. Sweat on his skin was becoming distractive, even to the crows flying around.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

2. The point was, that he couldn't remember what the point was to even begin with. Perhaps a key to unlock the secrets of the planet he had been born on. Earth. Sounds like a burb of an alien sexual worker, which there were plenty, with smells like pidgeons making love. Confusing times. That, that was the reality back then.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Obviously #2 happens before 1. So... Should it be zero -something?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

3. There had been a call. A call had been made, he was almost completely certain of it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have risen from his comfortable bed at all, as the rest of the world was nothing more than a nasty cesspool of stupidity. He didn't like stupid people, most of which thought he was nothing more than a massive **. He had never done movies, although he knew it was an option. Once he had accidentally had ** with his gym teacher, but as noticed before, it had been a complete accident.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP