I promise, this song is so beautiful.  It has power, truth, and skill.  Trust your brother.

JerryHendrickson

Nobody :)

Ada

Explained by JerryHendrickson...

There is an undeniable power associated with absolute beauty going on with this one.

I was never into Iron Maiden's music(I only know their song Run to the Hills), but YEARS ago I watched some documentary about the band on VHI or MTV, where I found out that their lead singer was actaully British, which I had always assumed he was American, eh but back then I assumed Ronnie James Dio was British(lol), and during that documentary found out that he was also a licensed pilot who flew the Iron Maiden private jet to and from their concerts and actually very smart....having said all that, I REALLY liked this song you posted(that I had never heard before) as well as the lyrics :)

Gronk17 Gronk17