I keep seeing members new and old, complain about this site, but never see managment coming on and defending the site...I don't think this site is any worse than others...

BudwickCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by JD...

It would be nice if they were available to answer our concerns ...I suppose if it's not broke don't mend it...lol

I got no complaints.

Bozette Bozette

I'm wondering... Is Blue still alive?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I'm wondering... Is Blue still alive?

Not sure

JD JD OP

I've been on other sites where the management is almost completely invisible. Management of sites often don't seem to care much about what happens. It would be better if the people who managed the site were also active participants.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “I've been on other sites where the management...

I agree, to the point where I really had to ask JD, if the guy who is supposedly running the site, is actually alive or not...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Before selling the site to whoever owns it now, Anthony was decently active on the site

Wunderscore

In response to “Before selling the site to whoever owns it...

He seemed very nice..

JD JD OP

JD I don't go on any other sites so Ican not compare it with anything else. Except SH long ago and that got to be just as bickering at the end. Maybe a reason they shut it down. If we had a site suggestion list or survey we could make that out - But we have all been told management won't change anything it is free to use so like or leave I guess.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “JD I don't go on any other sites so Ican...

Wether it's free or not, if members complained , I think I would address their queries...but who knows what's happening..

JD JD OP

I think there's some pretty good discussions on this site. Some people get a bit too carried away with the political discussions, but in general I like this site.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

I don't think observing and wondering about things and making inquiries is "complaining". I like this site, but it should be 100% neutral regarding rules and policy. Maybe it is. That's not what I have seen, but I've only been here a week.

As far as management being active, the only reason anyone would encourage management/mods to be participants is to get close, suck up , and garner favoritism. Besides, I think there are plenty of moderators who are active. We just don't know who they are.

Bingo449 Bingo449

In response to “I don't think observing and wondering about...

Of course we know who they are, there are three of them..so you think people want to suck up to managment, you don't know the people on here...after a week, how do you know there are favorites ...I don't and I've been here for over three years...

JD JD OP

In response to “Of course we know who they are, there are...

Same way this person can, who has been here 4 days. Ask him.
And I never said there were favorites.

http://www.amirite.com/821393-i...s-am-i/2795248

Bingo449 Bingo449

In response to “Same way **//this//** person can, who has...

You should read what you write..." And garner favoritism "

JD JD OP

In response to “You should read what you write..." And...

and you should read everything I write.

the only reason anyone would encourage management/mods to be participants is to get close, suck up , and garner favoritism.

Purely speculative

Bingo449 Bingo449

In response to “and you should read //everything// I write...

So you go on a site that you say you have never been on before and you immediately speculate that there is favoritism on here..why would you even think that happens here...I'm interested...why would we suck up and how are we trying to get close....what makes you come to this conclusion...

JD JD OP

In response to “So you go on a site that you say you have...

OK, sit down and brace yourself... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! lol... bet you are stunned at that!! Imagine... it's none of YOUR business. (hehe)

Bingo449 Bingo449

I wish management would get more involved but rarely have I seen much of them on websites. It would be nice to have those discussions as I've seen some injustice lately and members leaving or being booted.
I like the site but not always how it is run.
A lot of un- needed hostility lately and that keeps me away more.
I'm tired of all the negative waves.....man.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I wish management would get more involved but...

I agree ...it seems to be getting worse...

JD JD OP

Harshing our mellow, man....

Carla Carla

I got no complaints.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I got no complaints.

You're too nice

JD JD OP

It seems no one cares anymore, on going bickering, suspending good members, and Amirite management and mods breaking the law and allowing the same criminal back in on the site.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I see vic and aliced now and then. Ser seems to be on leave.
But...all in all, i enjoy most everyone here.
I seem to miss the posts that get deleted, muted or members suspended. But...you cant miss the animosity that exists between some people here. Some of us just rub each other the wrong way. But that's life, no?

Carla Carla

In response to “I see vic and aliced now and then. Ser seems...

I think most of the animosity comes from politics, which is kinda stupid...we all have different opinions but some use their opinions in such an hateful way, that it does push people to retaliate...me and you both have different opinions, but we never get into nasty arguments as you have realized I'm always right and you are wrong (hehe)(hehe) ..I'm like you , I miss a lot of the problems on here, maybe because those involved have me blocked.....but I still love the site...

JD JD OP

There's good thing that no management

EatSleepRecycle

In response to “There's good thing that no management

Used to see them, but not often..a couple of years ago they said they were changing the site and asked for imput which they got and then it died a death and nothing changed

JD JD OP