SofiaZonkeyBalls
Would you tell a secret told to you in confidence if you felt it was for the person’s own good?

Never, anything I'm told by anyone remains between us...it would eventually get back to the person involved...

JD JD

In response to “Well that depends.

It shouldn't. A secret is a secret is a secret. There is no "depends" as an option, L.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Don't want someone to tell your secrets? Then keep them to yourself.

trooper trooper

JD JD

In response to “Never, anything I'm told by anyone remains...

Your secrets would be safe with me.

I'm not a tell-tale, if there are certain conditions, like L. I lost a lot of my faith in her. There is never a circumstance severe enough to be a blabbering **** about anything.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The best kept secret is the one you keep to yourself. I have never divulged a single secret regarding those who have entrusted me with anything here when they ask for my discretion. Their secrets are always safe with me.

Breaking a trust for someone's good? I would have to weigh that on a case by case basis.

Freeranger Freeranger

If I felt it was for the person’s own good,
I would encourage the person with the secret to share it with the other person I'm itching to share it with.

Budwick Budwick

Probably not. Some things are better off left unsaid.
Not much on secrets anyways.

Rooster Rooster

I will have a bad reaction.

Perhaps a bit violent one, even if I try to be as civilized as possible. I never want to be a bad person.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Example one: You are told in confidence that someone plans to blow up a federal building in 6 hours (it's a secret).

Example two: You are told in confidence that your best friends spouse is planning to kill them (it's a secret)

VicZinc VicZinc

If it was like to save their lives, yes, I would. I would later tell them who I said it too.

Sofia Sofia

Nope.

DW2 DW2

No. I never talk out of school.
Unless it was absolutely life or death.

urwutuis urwutuis