I'm not real happy with the legally elected POTUS Donald Trump. He's an internet tough guy with Iran on Twitter, but when face to face with Putin, he was a marshmallow. No surprise, but I'm still very disappointed in him.

ArmyWifeVicZincRoosterSynysterGatesTheobaldHospitallerTrishGenticles

DiegoBingo449BudwickJerryHendricksonhootowl

RoosterSynysterGates

Explained by ArmyWife...

As I said, from knowing of Donald Trump's past personality and psychological traits, this didn't surprise me, but he needs to man up. I realize that if Trump took charge in Finland, the media would have branded him a bully, so he was in a no win public relations situation, as he usually is with the liberal media. I didn't like his internet tough guy, keyboard warrior threats to Iran this morning. Still, he's better than Hillary.

Mullah's have their turbans in a twist over sanctions.
Iran has been threatening USA.
Trump has warned Iran to STFU.

I'm on Trumps side on this.

Budwick Budwick

What do you want, a war with Russia ...he is being diplomatic and keeping all the troublemaking countries in their places and things are at their most peaceful at the moment , I like it that way...

JD JD

In response to “What do you want, a war with Russia ...he is...

He wasn't very diplomatic with Iran this morning, from the safety of his keyboard.
What I want, good or bad, is consistency.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “He wasn't very diplomatic with Iran this...

Never saw what he said to Iran ...but he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world and we are in peaceful times, because of him...we won't know how long that it will last..but it would not be happening if Obama had still been president...

JD JD

He is consistent , when NK threatened USA he retaliated..when Syria threatened he retaliated and that included Russia ..now Iran threatened the USA and he has threatened them...what do you want , another Obama where the world knows he's weak...you don't seem to care about peace, well millions do..

JD JD

In response to “He is consistent , when NK threatened USA he...

The point has sailed high over your head. I apologize for overestimating your comprehension capacity. Sorry to make you so angry as well.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

President Trump's tweet was in RESPONSE to Iran's President Hassan Rouhani who TWEETED out for all to read.... "America must understand well that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars"......

What did you expect from Trump being a "street fighter" type of guy who instinctively punches back HARDER than his enemies. for him to sit back and ignore Iran's "President" latest threat to our country????

You people who are 24/7 upset because President Trump doesn't "ACT" Presidential like, are the very people who keep on keeping on IGNORANTLY voting for UNQUALIFIED politicians(who get rich while in office) to serve WE THE PEOPLE just because they speak in an articulate way, smh.

Out of my own curiousness......Who would you pay to manage YOUR family's finances, Barack Obama or Donald Trump?

Gronk17 Gronk17

First you put them in place.Let them know you are
strong.Obama never did a thing.

hootowl hootowl

Why would a war with Russia even be on the front of Trump's mind. A war with North Korea I could see which might begin to justify Trump's disastrous meeting with Kim.

But there was no urgency for Trump to meet with Putin. Trump wanted to meet with Putin as well a not wanting anybody else in the room with them, besides their interpreters.

Now why is that?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Why would a war with Russia even be on the...

drui18...... Trump is CLEARLY a Russian SPY...who was ONLY conceived by his RUSSIAN Communist parents while living in America for HIM to be raised as an American to THEN become a BILLIONAIRE to THEN eventually run for POTUS.... for him to USE HIS POWERS as our CIC to THEN be able to turn America into Putin's RUSSIA AmeriKa lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#LIBERALISM IS A FREAKIN' MENTAL DISORDER

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “drui18...... Trump is CLEARLY a Russian...

Trump is too stupid and too much of a big mouth to be a spy.

But clearly Putin does have something on Trump.

No, Trumpism is the mental disorder, one that you have,...bad.

dru18 dru18

Duh, that's called "choosing your battles".

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Duh, that's called "choosing your...

Sure. One battle he might get all CAPS. The other battle he might get his teeth knocked out, and need caps.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “Sure. One battle he might get all CAPS. The...

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

trooper trooper

He has bowed to everyone he considers powerful, in person. It's his mo.
I dont have a clue what he said about iran, probably similar to his rocket man jabber.
Seems like he is trying to divert our attention. That too, is his mo.

Carla Carla

In response to “He has bowed to everyone he considers...

As I said, it did not surprise me.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

He has threatened Russia, NK, Iran and Syria ...he is trying to do his job..most Americans I have spoken to say they are better off since he became president...

JD JD

Carla, you CLEARLY do not follow politics in depth....therefor WHY you IGNORANTLY regurgitate the same ole same ole liberal talking points.

#get informed
#walkaway

Gronk17 Gronk17

Iran has been threatening USA.
Trump has warned Iran to STFU.

I'm on Trumps side on this.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Mullah's have their turbans in a twist over...

The issue is not whether or not you are on Trump's side.
The POINT is, why is he not like this face to face? North Korea "has been threatening us" too. Internet "tough guy". Face to face he's a powderpuff. Get the point?

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “The issue is not whether or not you are on...

You'd rather he step in with brass knuckles and start beating on other world leaders' at summits?

Not realistic, to say the least.

trooper trooper

In response to “You'd rather he step in with brass knuckles...

Or... how about NOT doing it via the internet?

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “Or... how about NOT doing it via the internet?

As far as I'm concerned, this should be the closest thing to a **** warning these bastards get.

Do it again and find themselves standing in a sea of melted glass.

trooper trooper

In response to “As far as I'm concerned, this should be the...

I see. So you are denying Iran nuclear weapons on the grounds that they might use them. This coming from a country who has already used them, and will do so again if others do not comply.

Do you not see your arrogance & hypocrisy?? lol lol... smfh

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “I see. So you are denying Iran nuclear...

No. I'm denying them nuclear weapons because they use 21st century technology to record and share their 15th century atrocities.

Until they join the rest of the world in this century, they shouldn't be given air, imho.

trooper trooper

I'm not sure how my original response was deleted, Hmmmm

I'll post it again and see what happens.

I get the point.
Negotiations are always ongoing.
Rhetoric always changes depending on results.
Your view is too narrow, look at the last 18 months.

The Trump Administration has implemented a wide array of sanctions and other punitive actions against Russia for their destabilizing actions and provocations against the U.S. and its allies.
In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.
Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.
The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.
In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.
Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.
In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.
In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.
In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

Trump has been smacking him around for a year and a half.

Budwick Budwick

ArmyWife....President Trump as a candidate and now as our CIC has stated time and time again that his Administration will not show their hand when negotiating/ dealing with freakin' DICTATORS!!!

Obama as our CIC "leading from behind" ignorantly TOLD the world/ISIS of his military plans...ya know as him being a "transparent' CIC, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “ArmyWife....President Trump as a candidate...

He "shows his hand" quite a bit on Twitter, where he is safe from a punch in the nose.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “He "shows his hand" quite a bit on...

OMG, he as a "stable genius" who for decades is KNOWN for his ways of negotiating to get deals done..... CLEARLY and obviously USES Twitter to MIND F**K with those insane dictators, the never Trumpers and our "msm".... and you all FALL right into his trap of his intent to make YOU ALL look like fools with your responses to his Tweets.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Like warning russia both times he let bombs drop in syria, that hand?

Carla Carla

In response to “Like warning russia both times he let bombs...

hrmmmm..kind of like when President Obama told the WORLD(muslim terrorists) of the exact time that he as our CIC would start pulling our military out of Iraq and Afghanistan....ya know so they could prepare to organize ISIS, after being TOLD by our "transparent" President Obama of the TIME LINE of when "the Americans" would be leaving???? smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “hrmmmm..kind of like when President Obama...

But, but, but....trump said he wouldnt tell his plans like obama. I reckon he didnt mean he wouldnt tell his boss, putin, huh?

Carla Carla

One thing I do like about Trump's Twitter is the fact it's the most transparent outlet for this administration. But isn't Twitter banned in Iran anyway? Seems like that tweet was meant more for his base than it was for the Mullah.

Either way, it seems like one of Trump's selling points was his lack of consistency; he's unpredictable and people like that. But when it comes to actual threats of war, being "unpredictable" isn't really a strength. When other leaders are unpredictable, we seem to have a really hard time dealing with them.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “One thing I do like about Trump's Twitter is...

Please, remind me.
Which wars, conflicts, has Trump initiated again?

Budwick Budwick

He's doing everything just as I like it. Any other choice we would have as President would be a crooked, establishment politician.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

You gotta admit, there is something quite fitting about having a keyboard warrior for president in 2018 America.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “You gotta admit, there is something quite...

Trump is no warrior, on or off the keyboard.

dru18 dru18

That is classic Trump. Big man on the internet, not so big in person. He couldn't wait to tell Trudeau off, when he was safely on Air Force One.

dru18 dru18

once again
so many only see Style of Substance

after the meeting
did you notice who's stock went up?
well it wasn't Russia's
there was NOTHING Obama or hillery said or done
that I wish to be a part of

so this is who you wanted to be the Leader of the Free world

I think not

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I find the president's praise and seeming admiration for certain brutal dictators concerning. I agree that he was beyond a "marshmallow" when meeting face to face with Putin.

It is not possible for me to be disappointed in him, however.

Piper2 Piper2

You are right about him being in a no win situation with the liberal media. So,
exactly how would you solve the problems he has inherited. It's easy to criticize, how about some global solutions.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

President Trump's ACTIONS prove that he is a TOUGH AS NAILS Commander In Chief, not just an internet "tough guy"...who THANKFULLY does not give a rat's a** as to what you, I or our liberal msm THINK as to how we think he should "ACT" as our CIC while doing his JOB to defend our Constitution, defend OUR COUNTRY and to put policies in place that will benefit all LEGALLY in the USA to achieve their American Dream..NOT to rely on the GOVERNMENT to take care of us from our cradles to our graves.

Eh had Twitter and social media been around back in the 80's when Ronald Reagan was our CIC, he too(based on his personality of him getting aggravated/frustrated with nutty liberal politicians and the nutty liberal "journalists" back then) would have used Twitter as well ala President Trump for him to rebuke the FAKE "news" that our media back then was "reporting"/lying about.

You do realize that Trump as a private citizen BILLIONAIRE is known for his skillful ART OF DEAL ways of being able to negotiate in a way to get a deal done while dealing with pay for play politicians as well while dealing with "leaders" in other countries??
President Trump as a BILLIONAIRE businessman knows exactly what he is doing(his end game) while he's playing "nice"(giving compliments) to Putin and 'ROCKET MAN'....eh yet you wicked smaaat people clearly can't comprehend what's he's doing...because you're all so use to politicians ACTING all PRESIDENTIAL like, getting NOTHING DONE.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “President Trump's ACTIONS prove that he is a...

Ever wonder why business people here in the us refused to do business with trump? Because he reneged on his word. Because he didnt deliver what he promised. Because he filed bankruptcy so many times, stiffing investors.
You keep calling him a billionaire. Why? Because he said so? How many billionaires choose to do corny, scripted reality tv? I think not many would have time for that, or the inclination.
But, hey. You keep drinking his koolaid. Excuse his lies and ineptitude. Me? I will keep believing my eyes and ears.

Carla Carla

In response to “Ever wonder why business people here in the...

Ahh -ha! That explains the Trump Domestic, International and Commercial Properties around the world!

See a map here that shows some of the biggies.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/v...706056&z=1

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Ahh -ha! That explains the Trump Domestic...

I believe that many of those just support the name trump on the building, which trump recieves funds for the "privilege".
Do you wonder why trump paid cash for failing golf clubs, sunk chunks of money into them, knowing they would be loosing ventures? I do.

Carla Carla

In response to “I believe that many of those just support the...

Wow! He must be quite a negotiator to simply lend his name and get paid for it!

Hmmm, maybe he could call the border - 'Mexico's Wall'.

I am happy for you new found knowledge.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Wow! He must be quite a negotiator to simply...

Nothing to do with negotiating. Has to do with owners looking for brand recognition. Trump really doesnt own much in new york, any more. Google it. Id give you links, but i cant

Carla Carla

In response to “Nothing to do with negotiating. Has to do...

Of course all that is on back burners now. He can't be distracted by all the Trump business while making America great again.

Budwick Budwick

The first part of your reply tells me that you have no idea about Trump's life.

Carla is right, you are wrong, as usual.

dru18 dru18

In response to “The first part of your reply tells me that...

Nothing i want to be right about.
I would like nothing more than to have been able to settle into a republican administration. I have ridden through leadership waves throughout my life. I was a teenager when nixon resigned. We cheered, as a nation.
Trump was an underbelly dwelling troll before his recent, insincere desire to perform public service. And is no less that troll now.
People know. Or dont they? Have they been so lax to have not looked into his life? Or do they not believe pre campaign articles and actual interviews with trump.
Is the deep state so deep that it reached in grabbed trump by the sidehair, convinced him to change parties, both political and social, run for potus, arrange for a win, then...try to get him booted? That's pretty deep.
Is having someone this compromised be important enough to tighten the embrace, just for an agenda?
Ranting.....

Carla Carla

In response to “Nothing i want to be right about. I would...

Oh please, my 13 year old has more common sense than you, as well as her having more common sense than her aging hippy Harvard educated LIBERAL aunt and uncle who STILL smoke weed on a daily basis(thus their brains being FRIED)... as well as my 13 year old daughter being more informed about facts/politics/US-WORLD history and her being TOLERANT of ALL as a young Conservative.

#WALKAWAY

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please, my 13 year old has more common...

Brains are fried, huh? Reckon mine is too. Sounds more like you are envious of your relatives education to me. Hippies. Yepper, im one of those. Wear that moniker proudly.
Did you know that paul mccartney smokes pot, has for many years, and made very crafty business decisions throughout his career? So have many more than you know. I bet you drink beer. If so, your brain MUST be fried. Shaking MY head....

If you are so informed about trump, and were so incensed about clinton, then you are a hypocrite. And that is just about his sexapades. Which, i never brought up.

Carla Carla

And I just don't get it. There are hundreds of qualified Republicans out there to be the president. Why do they protect Trump.

Agenda? He hasn't done a damn thing for them! He passed the tax cut which is only going to help the wealthiest in this country. He appointed Kavanaugh, (bad spelling) who may or may not overturn Roe, but we know he will protect Trump and that is the only reason he was appointed.

Trump is only for Trump not Budwick, not Gronk, nor anybody else on here.

dru18 dru18

dru18.....shouldn't you INFORM your base about the Clinton's, Shumer's, Pelosi's etc. personal lives, given you FEEL it's important for voters to know ALL about Trump's personal life??

hmmmm I'm old enough to remember that when Bill Clinton was our CIC getting blow jobs from a naïve 21 year old intern in OUR Oval Office...you all on the left FELT Bill Clinton getting blow jobs in the Oval Office as our CIC was a PERSONAL issue between him and Hillary....eh yet now you liberals NUTS are clutching your pearls feigning your faux "outrage" because Trump as a private citizen may have had s e x with a **** star while married to a supermodel!!!!!!

Eh yet you all on the NUTTY LEFT don't care AT ALL that Bill Clinton USED his power while Governor of Arkansas and then as our CIC for him to continue to rape, sexually assault women and seduce a young naive intern, smh.

Eh you're all the same people who DEMANDED that Disney fire Rosanne, but now are calling for that closeted pedophile who made "jokes" about raping babies and jerking off to kiddie ****, to be rehired by Disney....#liberalismISaMENTALDISORDER.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Dru - I simply can't take you seriously anymore.
If Trump steps off with his left foot - you will say it should have been his right. You speculate and fantasize the worst possible scenarios that never happen. You refuse to recognize all the good things that he has done. You fixate on negative crap all the time.

I feel sorry for you. Does that feel good? To be pitied?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Dru - I simply can't take you seriously...

Nice 'cop out' but I think my replies were a little bit deeper than that.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Nice 'cop out' but I think my replies were a...

dru18, due to our "msm" being on "your side".... you and your ilk naively and ignorantly THOUGHT that the majority of Americans MUST think and feel the same way you all do....NOPE we don't..thus why you all are still suffering from severe cases of TDS, because YOUR trusted media told you all based on THEIR polling that Hillary would EASILY win with a landslide of 98% of voters supporting Hillary and 2% supporting Trump.

Eh yet you all still blindly and IGNORANTLY believe whatever you're told to believe, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18, due to our "msm" being on...

Yes, when cornered always deflect. It's the media's fault, it's the Democrat's fault, it's the mainstream Republican's fault, it's Europe's fault, etc..,everybody except Trump, who has caused his own problems. Every wound that man suffers from is self inflicted.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, when cornered always deflect. It's the...

Don't forget - the soaring economy is because of Obama! (LOL)

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Don't forget - the soaring economy is because...

Yes, it is. Obama had quarterly gains in the five's, along with eighty straight months of a strong growing economy.

dru18 dru18

LOL!!!!!!!!

Carla, you clearly suffer from a severe case of TDS.

PLEASE explain in detail as to what policies under a Trump Administration that have "oppressed" you PINK V A G I N A hats since he was elected as our CIC???

You all make comments about Trump being dumb, a buffoon, orange looking, unqualified/unfit to be our CIC and JUST a reality TV celebrity.... eh BUT if Oprah Winfrey, Alec Baldwin, George Clooney or a fill in the blank leftists CELEBRITY putting their hat in the ring to run against President Trump, you all on the Left would be having multiple orgasms while on social media spewing your nonsense about how QUALIFIED those celebrities are to be our country's next CIC...AND YOU KNOW IT.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL!!!!!!!! Carla, you clearly suffer from a...

You know zero about me. And you only see what fox news or it's ilk tell you. I would support none of those you suggested. Said so months ago when oprahs name was being thrown around.
Sooo angry. Why is that? Spunds like you are unraveling. Hmmm....just like the administration.

Carla Carla

In response to “You know zero about me. And you only see what...

Eh you NUTS who support a Democrat Socialist party haven't a freakin' clue that YOU'RE ALL the gift that keeps on giving to re-elect President Trump in 2020.
I get it as to why you all THINK there's going to be a blue wave this November and why you all think that President Trump will be impeached... because you all as ill informed Americans just IGNORANTLY and BLINDLY believe whatever our country's "non-biased" MSM and our dumb as a stump celebrities tell you how to think and believe....ya know because an ACTOR portraying a politician or a super hero MUST know all about facts/history and world history lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

That's funny. Before this post I was a knuckle dragging, ignorant, uneducated troglodyte.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “That's funny. Before this post I was a...

Did i ever call you that? Hmmm...i really dont think i have.

Carla Carla

In response to “Did i ever call you that? Hmmm...i really...

Did I say you called me that? If you check, I believe my reply was directed at GRONK, not you. So tell your hovering minions to cancel their upvotes so they don't look as silly as you do.

ArmyWife ArmyWife OP

In response to “Did I say you called me that? If you check, I...

"hovering minions " (maniac)(hehe)

Love it.

Budwick Budwick

Here's his tweet; it's exactly what has needed to be said for 30 years: "To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE," "WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"

America has grown its balls back.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Here's his tweet; it's exactly what has...

It's a distraction, something he masters at. He said the same shit to NK months ago, and now Trump can't stop gushing over Kim.

dru18 dru18

In response to “It's a distraction, something he masters at...

When you're trying to create peace and stability, you don't spew hatred at those with whom you're engaged in diplomacy. N. Korea is dismantling an nuclear missile site at this very moment.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “When you're trying to create peace and...

He started off by spewing hate. Remember the 'Little Rocket Man' crap?

NK is not doing anything. That country masters in deceit and lies, kind of like Trump.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He started off by spewing hate. Remember the...

Who started it? You want a little pussy boy Obama type. You, on the left, are the feminized pansy asses created by political correctness.. Notice that there are far less American soldiers dying these days? That's because the bad guys know that if they act up too much, our President will order the military to destroy them.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Who started it? You want a little pussy boy...

Oh shit, "there are far more American soldiers dying these days"

Trump made a fool of himself with that tweet. He is a paper tiger.

dru18 dru18

Who spews the hate? The left has decided to have a monopoly on hate. Liberal politicians are actually calling for attacks on conservatives. (Maxine W for example.) You lose at the ballot box and want violence? We'll kick your asses and we never got violent during the last term, when your Communist was in charge. You should just tell the truth and admit you're a communist.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

dru18, due to you and your "resistor" ilk sadly STILL suffering SEVERELY from TDS...you've ALL lost your freakin' minds to be able to COMPREHEND common sense...where you all NOW/"feel" DEPRESSED/OUTRAGE because President TRUMP'S policies are IN FACT creating jobs for YOUR base, thus to longer be/feel reliant on your political party to take care of them from their cradle to their graves....thus you NUTS on the "progressive" left feeling EVEN MORE desperate and depressed because your base is getting woke, #WALKINGAWAY from the Democrat party(ya know your Democrat party who went to war against their fellow Americans to FIGHT for their RIGHT to keep their slaves, your Democrat party who overwhelming voted against women to have the right to vote, your Democrat party who also overwhelming voted against CIVIL RIGHTS etc. etc. etc.

Due to your political party of slave owners systematically for decades INFILTRATING our "msm" News, INFILTRATING our public schools/colleges/universities, and INFILTRATING our entertainment media...you ALL have ignorantly UNDERESTIMATED the WILL OF THE PEOPLE...where because of you all living in your own liberal elite BUBBLE, you all haven't a CLUE as to how WE THE PEOPLE truly think and believe....thus why you all blame RUSSIA as to why Hillary lost lol!!!!!!!!1

Gronk17 Gronk17

You can't make a friend with someone by shaking a fist at them or calling them names.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “You can't make a friend with someone by...

Which Trump did for the first 14 months of his presidency.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Which Trump did for the first 14 months of...

First you put a little fear there.No other president
did that except Reagan.Peace through strength.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “First you put a little fear there.No other...

Trump is no Reagan. Reagan read, knew history, and listen to his advisers. He also possessed charm and humor, two things Trump is sorely lacking.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Trump is no Reagan. Reagan read, knew...

If you think Trump isn't funny, you're an idiot.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “If you think Trump isn't funny, you're an idiot.

Trump, funny? Not intentionally so.

dru18 dru18

dru18, PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL as to how YOUR life/rights have been negatively affected thus far under President Trump....waiting.

Gronk17 Gronk17

That you're opinion.I'm sure you had something to say about Reagan.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “That you're opinion.I'm sure you had...

I couldn't stand his policies, but that had nothing to do with his character.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I couldn't stand his policies, but that had...

I'm not worried about charm and humor.I'm concerned about deeds. Obama did nothing,but knock the country.Trump has done more for this country.Then the past few Presidents.All Liberals do is scream,rant and rave.They don't have a decent bone in their body.If they keep up all this hate,Trump will win again.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “I'm not worried about charm and humor.I'm...

Obama "knocked the country"?? Pray how did he do that? I think you must be thinking of Trump and his disgraceful performance at Helsinki last week.

Uh, they recently took a poll in the three states that helped put Trump across the finish line. Only 22-30% in each state said that Trump deserves to be re-elected.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Obama "knocked the country"?? Pray...

Obama spent about the first half of his first year traveling around the world explaining what a crappy place the USA had been to the world. You never heard of his 'apology tour'?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Obama spent about the first half of his first...

LOL! No, Obama, didn't. Nice try, Budwick.

dru18 dru18

What specific policies under President Reagan did you oppose?

What specific policies of Hugo Chavez who ran as a "hope and change" candidate just to APPEASE the dumbed down in HIS country, thus the dumbed down electing him as a Socialist of his wealthy Capitalist country, to then become a DICTATOR, who then went on to live like a KING with his Socialist minded policies that ONLY eventually turned that once prosperous beautiful Capitalist country into the freakin' f***king SHIT HOLE that it is NOW!!!

Please explain in DETAIL as to how you all on the "progressive" left plan on paying for the "FREE" shit you're promising your IGNORANT base??? You do realize that our government is funded by WE THE PEOPLE who work???????

How about you all wanting "free" this or that, call on your DEMOCRAT representatives and your liberal millionaire/billionaire comrade celebrities to VOLUNTARILY give up 99% of their wealth to fund your "causes", instead of DEMANDING that my middle class family of 5 giving MORE MONEY out of our weekly paychecks to pay for/fund your liberal nonsense causes?????????????????/

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “What specific policies under President Reagan...

What policies of Reagan's did I oppose? All of them.

dru18 dru18

In response to “What policies of Reagan's did I oppose? All...

Eh, there's not a doubt in my mind that you know absolutely NOTHING about Reagan's policies....you only knowing that he was HORRORS a Republican President, therefore in YOUR INDOCTRINATED MIND you ignorantly/naively believing that he as a REPUBLICAN POTUS "oppressed" you...smh.

You NUTS on the left on social media haven't a freakin' clue that your IGNORANCE of US History as well as your ignorance about World History, is ONLY doing MORE HARM to your Democrat/liberal masters campaigns...eh but you keep on keeping on thinking there's a BLUE WAVE coming this November....ya know kinda like how you all THOUGHT Hillary was going to beat Trump in a landslide based on what you all were told to believe by YOUR "trusted" MSM lol!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Eh, there's not a doubt in my mind that you...

Yes, I knew all about Reagan's policies, Gronk, because A. I was alive at that time, and B. I am a great lover of history.

dru18 dru18

Obama used to praise the Muslims and said all they contributed to this country.He said,the most beautiful sound he ever heard was the call to Muslim prayer.He would appoligize about America.He disgraced us many times.I'm glad Trump isn't a wimp.Other countries take advantage of us.They think we are made of money.Well they have to pay their fair share.Japan was our enemy,look at it today.

hootowl hootowl