Trigger A Liberal Moment Of The Day

trooper

Nobody :)

azlottoRoosterSynysterGates
Trigger A Liberal Moment Of The Day

Explained by trooper...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/obamas-former-director-of-national-intelligence-says-obama-behind-entire-russia-witch-hunt/

Ah... life of Intelligence Agencies workers/Politicians - until you say what we want to hear, you're nothing but a liar, corrupted and treasonous. When you say something that fits our ideals, then you're the carrier of truth and a true patriot.

I might be jaded, but if this is true, it's another day in politics in the USA. If this is false, is another day in politics in the USA. It makes no difference. It will be a circus, and then something else will happen and no one will care anymore.

Also, I'll trust a site that says "We report the truth - And leave the Russia-Collusion fairy tale to the Conspiracy media", twisting a story about Russia to fit their narrative, as much as I trust Fox News and MSNBC to give a biased reporting of anything political.

Sofia Sofia

Sofia Sofia

In response to “http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/398299-o...

You didn't understand what I said if you think that will change in any way my point.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “You didn't understand what I said if you...

Just giving you another source, that's it.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Just giving you another source, that's it.

The moment I read the story, I went to look for more sources, as I always do. I've found the site you provided and some others. Then I wrote my comment.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “The moment I read the story, I went to look...

I only get most of my source from Canada.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I only get most of my source from Canada.

Well, in Portugal I get mine mostly from TV, which tends to be accurate. On the internet, I look in various places, from big corporations to the little people. It depends.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Well, in Portugal I get mine mostly from TV...

Yeah ours are pretty accurate since since it's mostly regulated by CRTC who are an affiliated Federal Government department.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yeah ours are pretty accurate since since...

Faulty reporting gets major scandal in PT. Especially since our dictatorship was just a few decades ago. I hope it keeps that way.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Faulty reporting gets major scandal in PT...

I don't ever really see it here, especially with our own Government.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

You've never said anything funnier. "Well, in Portugal I get mine mostly from TV, which tends to be accurate."

trooper trooper OP

In response to “You've never said anything funnier...

How is that funny?

Sofia Sofia

Grasping at straws.

Carla Carla

In response to “Grasping at straws.

Funny, didn't some people say that when other people asked about Benghazi?

trooper trooper OP

In response to “Funny, didn't some people say that when other...

Dont know
???

And how long did that investigation go on? Led by republicans..and, who was convicted of a crime?

Carla Carla

In response to “Dont know ??? And how long did that...

I know a lot of witnesses died.

trooper trooper OP

HOW TO STOP THE LAVA FLOW…..!!!!

According to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to appease Pele and have the volcanic fires stop is to make a human sacrifice into her fires, and according to tradition, that needs to be a celebrated leader who was born in Hawaii and held a position of power for 8 years.

Former President Barack Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya, and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.

azlotto azlotto

slip of tongue?

lickie lickie licke

Barack Obama: I'm 'the First Sitting American President to Come From Kenya'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26vHUl2HeQ

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

is this what right wing people do for fun?

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “is this what right wing people do for fun?

I wouldn't know. I'm an Independent.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “I wouldn't know. I'm an Independent.

Oh, so have you made a similar post for conservative as well? Or are you a registered independent who is also right wing.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “Oh, so have you made a similar post for...

As far as I know, that's none of your God damned business.

trooper trooper OP

In response to “As far as I know, that's none of your God...

I guess knowing that you're an Independent *was* my business since you told me that without me asking to know. Odd how you aren't willing to speak on it anymore.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “I guess knowing that you're an Independent...

Well, cumstain...May I call you cumstain? You were implying one thing, so I simply corrected you on that point.

But I guess it won't matter much, because you're not going to add in to my discussions again, are you?

trooper trooper OP