ZonkeyBallsAdaDiegoprimeiroDandyDonPhilboydStudgePiper2DWFFyrefoxLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredTrishBlindMistKB_

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Piper2DandyDonAdaprimeiroazlottoRoosterWonderMan
Sometimes stuff doesn't make any sense.

Truer words have never been spoken.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Truer words have never been spoken.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I guess I'm somehow prone to thinking inside the box.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

For sure.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “For sure.

As I said in my latest post... Well... If you want to hear some of the music I've composed... It takes a leap of faith.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “As I said in my latest post... Well... If you...

I could send you someone's email that I'm sure would love your music. ????

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I could send you someone's email that I'm...

How on Mars would I know you would? It's anybody's guess, really, pretty much.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Especially electronics. I can't get them to work.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Especially electronics. I can't get them...

If you are having problems with getting a **** working properly, the lack of batteries could prove to be some sort of a point.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “If you are having problems with getting a...

rude i wouldn't use that there are guys all around

In response to “rude i wouldn't use that there are guys all around

Do they have electrical ****? That's weird. Doesn't make any sense.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Do they have electrical ****? That's weird...

I have seen those om some sites, why I don't know when there are guys all over the place who wouldn't mind(cyc)

I was thinking
Since only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot?

I was thinking
If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent.

I was thinking;
If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

I was thinking;
If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

I was thinking;
Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

I was thinking;
After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Why do they tell us even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf' attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1,000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam.

I was thinking;
We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nausea are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

I was thinking;
If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

I was thinking;
If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

I was thinking;
How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

I was thinking;
Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

I was thinking;
If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

I was thinking;
If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

I was thinking;
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

I was thinking;
If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTezUIuJHTw

azlotto azlotto

In response to “I was thinking Since only 11 million people...

I'm thinking, whenever I get my hospital bill from you making my head explode, I will both send it to Donald Trump and never have a sexual intercourse with a chainsaw again.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I'm thinking, whenever I get my hospital bill...

Intercourse with a chainsaw?..You mean you check its oil using your dipstick? : )

azlotto azlotto

All those people on obamba care have 5 children each.

I am thinking you need to stop thinking cause you are flaming nuts. (hehe)