I find many people on the internet that reject any Pop Songs just because it's Pop, and it's <em>mainstream</em>, so automatically, it's crap. I disagree with that notion. In the last decade is there any Pop/Mainstream song that you've enjoyed?

I like Pop

Tanor_FauxSofiaprimeiro

I tend to not like Pop, but...

deusvult

I hate all Pop

Nobody :(

Other

SynysterGatesDiego

AdaprimeiroSynysterGates

Explained by Sofia...

I also mean songs of others genres that will be labelled as Mainstream because of their popularity.

Depends what artists and songs. I do not like pop at all, especially Madonna, Cyrus, Grande etc. However I do like Akon and a few of his songs, he's a great singer.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I consider myself easy and an optimistic when it comes to music. So I like way too many songs xD
I love most of the songs in these mash-ups.
PopLove5 - https://youtu.be/TXGtR1_iyDg
PopLove4 - https://youtu.be/mX8f5nfkr7E

Sofia Sofia OP

There is surely a lot of Pop that I like, from US pop, J pop, K pop, etc.

I guess I like way too many songs too. :D

Here is one from this decade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

primeiro primeiro

I like a song based on merit, just like everything else. It's good or not, I don't care what genre it's in.

Diego Diego

SynysterGates SynysterGates

with a few exceptions pop is generally CRAP! heavy metal, hard rock and country (old, otherwise its in the same boat as pop) is where its at for me, but its a subjective matter

deusvult