What's Something Rotten You Did As A Kid That Your Parents Still Don't Know About To This Day?

I Did This...

Piper2Tanor_FauxBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticCarla

I Did That...

Nobody :(

I'm Not Telling Because...

BlindMistDW2Will_JanitorThinkerbell

Other

Nobody :(

doctorwho1011Piper2StarzAboveWill_JanitorThinkerbell

I'm an angel.

But when I wasn't an angel

My parents knew.

BlindMist BlindMist

There's a bad school report they never saw.I forged the signature on the form that had to go back to school.
I still can't believe I got away with that-and I became a teacher.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “There's a bad school report they never saw.I...

I tried something similar once when I was in grade-school. When interim progress reports came out, I ripped mine into a million pieces thinking it would slip past my mother's radar but alas, it did not. I received her verbal wrath one day after school inquiring of the whereabouts of aforementioned interim progress report. I can't remember any longer if I got grounded or got the belt to my derriere for that one but I'm sure Mommy Dearest did not let that slip by without repercussions

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz OP

I played hookey a couple of times, went to a girlfriends house, spent the day goofing off. My mother never knew about it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I played hookey a couple of times, went to a...

OMG--

You rebellious child, you. Good thing she never did find out. Otherwise.... straight to a boarding school for wayward girls for you

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz OP

In response to “OMG-- You rebellious child, you. Good thing...

lol Boarding school no way.....I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a couple of weeks. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I'm an angel.

But when I wasn't an angel

My parents knew.

BlindMist BlindMist

I just thought of something! When I in the 2nd or 3rd grade...I one time snitched on some classmates who were being really unruly and sort of obnoxious when the teacher left the room. Before now....I've only confessed my shame about that to one or two people, and not my parents. (a)

Piper2 Piper2

I'm not telling because my parents may be reading my comments here.  (wary)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “I'm not telling because my parents may be...

LOL-- I thought about that when I wrote that third option!

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz OP

My father was born in 1909. In the third grade he carried a bullet to school and showed it to a classmate. The classmate told a teacher and the teacher blew a fuse. So he didn't go back to class. He knew his father would side with the teacher, so he didn't go home either. They found him in the woods a week later. He said if they were going to get worked up about such a small matter, he didn't want to be around them. He never finished third grade.

that_guy that_guy

I’d still get an **** whooping. :)

DW2 DW2

some things I will take to my grave

MistressMom MistressMom