DW2DiegoRoosterBudwickSunny_the_skepticKB_

YoungpattowansalvSofia

BudwickRooster
We now live in a world where a “Liberal Progressive mob” is supposed to be taken seriously as a threat? Sorry. Still kind of laughing. When somebody actually fights back..

Personally, I would take any "mob" threatening violence somewhat seriously. There is something and always has been, I think, good reason for concern about mob mentalities.

Piper2 Piper2

I just want to see the live court case when a dozen human versions of Telletubbies are all saying “we were all injured by that mean man we assaulted!”

DW2 DW2 OP

Same here. They keep attacking these old veterans, one of them is going to shoot a bunch of them, and it will end up being justified.

Diego Diego

In response to “Same here. They keep attacking these old...

I find it interesting you're making for excuses for potential mass shooters.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “I find it interesting you're making for...

There's a big difference between a "mass shooter" and self defense.

If a hundred people come at you and you have a way to defend yourself, are you saying that the person shouldn't defend themselves?

Diego Diego

In response to “There's a big difference between a "mass...

If their life is danger, yes. Otherwise, killing is not justified.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “If their life is danger, yes. Otherwise...

Which is exactly what I said.

Diego Diego

If they're not a serious threat, then there's certainly no reason to fight back.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “If they're not a serious threat, then there's...

Sorry if a bunch of people are screaming at me and one throws a drink in my face. I’m going to lay that person out so quick that the screaming will only be from the one on the ground. I shall then scream “Who’s Next!!!” You learn real quick not to poke bears with sticks. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “Sorry if a bunch of people are screaming at...

Interesting. I was wondering if any you guys would admit, that you might at might at least shove someone away who was obviously agitated and was clearly harassing their loved ones.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Interesting. I was wondering if any you guys...

I wouldn’t just shove.

DW2 DW2 OP

Never underestimate the power of a large number of people following something blindly

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Liberals are taking away our rights. Our rights to free speech.They
harass people in restaurants .Protest outside their homes. Yes,even
beat them up. So take them very seriously.

hootowl hootowl

Piper2 Piper2

I stopped correlating toughness with party/movement the moment I realise fanaticism is a thing. I've seen plenty of spineless people from pretty much every side. There's cowards everywhere, there's violent everywhere, there's psychotic everywhere. So yes, I will take any mob seriously. A mob mentality is as corruptible as a child. You can easily turn it violent and the moment it starts, it's very hard to stop it without killing somebody.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “I stopped correlating toughness with...

The problem is the maxima, neither side in its extreme is a good thing, violent liberals on one side, violent conservatives on another. All fanatics are absolute astonishing morons. Why? Because no one ever is fully on board with any movement or side without following it blindly, turning a blind eye to the flaws. It requires people who refuse to think, people so consumed that they can easily ignore any and all controversies.

A person who is truly free needs no labels, needs no movement because they don't belong to any group, because they think for themselves and see the flaws of each side, they like a few elements but never can like all. Truly intelligent people stay objective and suppress emotional and irrational reactions.

In short Sofia, I couldn't agree with you more.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I have a lovely reply, but I'm not sure what you are talking about.

that_guy that_guy