THE REAL REASON APPLE, FACEBOOK, SPOTIFY & YOUTUBE BANNED INFOWARS - This is what election meddling looks like

MazeDiegoRoosterSynysterGatesdeusvultNeanderthal_MomdoerThinkerbell

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredWalt_OReagunsalvTrish

DW2BudwickThinkerbellRoosterSynysterGatesJohnW

Explained by Maze...

[Paul Joseph Watson] Here are the real reasons Infowars is being purged by Big Tech; .... .... ... ... .... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... – Infowars is widely credited with having played a key role in electing Donald Trump. By banning Infowars, big tech is engaging in election meddling just three months before crucial mid-terms. .... .... ... ... .... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... – With the Infowars ban, Apple, Facebook , Spotify & YouTube (Google) have all now ascribed themselves the power to remove people & outlets from their platforms based on their political opinions. This power will be abused time and time again to meddle in elections. .... .... ... ... .... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... – The ban also sets the precedent that the mere charge alone of having committed “hate speech,” with no specific examples even provided, is enough to memory hole an individual or group’s digital presence. .... .... ... ... .... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... – The ban is just part of a wider censorship purge that also use stealth censorship, shadow banning and algorithmic manipulation to hide and bury conservative content. .... .... ... ... .... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... – Apple also chose to shut down Infowars after we repeatedly criticized them for working with and selling data to the Communist Chinese government. Just a coincidence, I’m sure.

That's true.

Diego Diego

Excellent post!

Rooster Rooster

The similarity between this and Nazi Germany is stunning! Censorship was rampant throughout Nazi Germany. Censorship ensured that Germans could only see what the Nazi hierarchy wanted people to see, hear what they wanted them to hear and read only what the Nazis deemed acceptable. The Nazi police dealt with anyone who went outside of these boundaries. Censorship dominated the lives of the ordinary citizen in Nazi Germany.

Once they've taken out places like Infowars, what's next? They don't have to go to libraries and empty out physical books. No one reads books anymore. And these high tech companies will have no problem scouring the Internet of conservative truth.

Politicians pushing this kind of crap need to be, ..... dealt with.

Democrat Senator Chris Murphy has called for social media websites to ban more conservative news outlets in the aftermath of Infowars being purged from the Internet.

Senator Chris Murphy is from Connecticut . He is an enemy of the people. Here is Chris Murphy's contact info:
(860) 549 8463. Call him up, let him know how you feel about his opinion (please be respectful as you can. He needs to be overwhelmed, not threatened, which will end with you in jail)

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The similarity between this and Nazi Germany...

Conservative and truth should NEVER be used in the same sentence.
Stop whining, Apple, FB, youtube have a right to run their business any way they want. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Conservative and truth should NEVER be used...

Goodness! Are we testy!
I DON'T use them.

I see you don't like me TALKING about it!
Revealing, don't you agree?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Goodness! Are we testy! I DON'T use them. I...

You aren't talking, you're whining. If you don't use any of the other sites, why do you care if some nut job is banned from the site?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “You aren't talking, you're whining. If you...

I'm a conservative Flanders.
It's not all about ME.
I care about right and wrong, truth and lies.

I can see you right now - like the teacher talking to a Charlie Brown character; Whaa whaa whaa.

You poor thing. You learned nothing from history, did you?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'm a conservative Flanders. It's not all...

So, you don't think a business has a right to have rules, or to run its business how it wants? I thought conservatives were supposed to be for smaller government and less regulation. I guess that's only if they run their business the way you agree with huh?
You are't a conservative Bud, you, like your hero trump are facists.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “So, you don't think a business has a right to...

You couldn't understand that someone would care about something unless it affected them directly!

You are selfish and narrow minded.

I never said anything at all like you just wrote.

Write something meaningful and maybe, just maybe I'll give you a response.

Budwick Budwick

except they only are doing so because DEMOCRATS are pressuring them to do so. and all of them shutting down conservatives at the same time? yeah this is a democrat effort to censor free speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyma-3g1CGo

deusvult

In response to “except they only are doing so because...

He still has the right to say whatever he wants, not a free speech issue. Companies also have a right to run their business any way they want, and apparently, they don't want this guy posting on their site.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “He still has the right to say whatever he...

keep your head in the sand if thats what helps you sleep at night

deusvult

Well done. (y)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I can only think of dictators when i think of other countries who censor on the level democrats are censoring things now: hitler, stalin, kim Jong-un, etc etc, and now CNN, democrat party, etc.

deusvult

In response to “I can only think of dictators when i think of...

And Fox and talk radio censor liberal opinions. Businesses have a right to run their business any way they want.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “And Fox and talk radio censor liberal...

do some research, facebook twitter and youtube are bigger then fox or radio, and its funded by democrat GOVERNMENT to censor, and it is being done to attempt to manipulate the upcoming election.

deusvult

In response to “do some research, facebook twitter and...

Be careful, your tinfoil hat is slipping.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Be careful, your tinfoil hat is slipping.

but you lieberals aren;t tin foil hat wearers when you blame russia. lol. HYPOCRITE!

deusvult

In response to “but you lieberals aren;t tin foil hat wearers...

Russia has been an enemy since the 50s. If you are so pro russian, maybe you should leave this country.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Russia has been an enemy since the 50s. If...

well I know you democrats are dying to have a war with Russia. (thank goodness Hilary is not president). so i am not shocked by your comment,

in any case friend or not with russia, does not mean they hacked your elections,

deusvult

In response to “well I know you democrats are dying to have a...

I don't think I ever claimed they hacked the elections. They used social media to try to influence people. Conservatives are easily influenced.
I'm not looking for war with russia, but I also don't want to be friends with them any more than I want to be friends with N Korea or Turkey or any other country that has a dictator.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I don't think I ever claimed they hacked the...

again who is the tin foil hat wearer?

it is more likely that american democrats are censoring conservatives to influence the midterms then Russia using media to influence.

deusvult

In response to “again who is the tin foil hat wearer? it is...

You people sure have your panties in a twist about Alex Jones. What's the big deal with the guy, does he have that big a following to begin with?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “You people sure have your panties in a twist...

Flanders, you just don't get it.
It's not just about Alex Jones.
It's about censoring ANY PHUCKING BODY!

And, you may likely translate that into something like - 'So, if NAzis want to burn down the city you're OK with that? You're a Nazi Budwick!"

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Flanders, you just don't get it. It's not...

Bud, I believe a business has a right to run their business as they see fit. FB, and the other social media sites are a business and their only interest is profits and to keep their stock holders happy and making money. If they believe they will make more money keeping liberals happy over conservatives, that is their right.
Do you have the same problem with Rush Limbaugh not giving a large platform to the far left wing progressives also?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Bud, I believe a business has a right to run...

No I don't have a problem with Rush speaking his mind.

Of course he's not in the social media business though. And, if he was, and knocked off everyone with liberal views, I WOULD have a problem with it.

I don't know what if anything can be done about it. [Although I heard that Apple is reversing their decision.] I bet it was MY post that pushed them over the edge! But I certainly have right to complain - well not everywhere - but for now - lots of places.

Budwick Budwick

Dude, FOX often has well known liberal voices on the programs.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(loser)(loser)(loser)

I'm not a fan of many of them either.
Evan Bayh, former Democratic Senator of Indiana.

Bob Beckel, former Assistant Secretary of State for President Carter and National Campaign Manager for Walter Mondale's presidential run.

Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster.

Alan Colmes, liberal national radio host.

Susan Estrich, Campaign Chairman for Michael Dukakis' presidential run.

Jehmu Greene, Hilary Clinton appointee to UNESCO and former President of Rock the Vote.

Tamara Holder, Illinois civil rights attorney.

Santitia Jackson, former producer of "Upfront with Jesse Jackson" and chosen to perform the National Anthem for Bill Clinton's 2nd inauguration.

Dennis Kucinich, former Democratic Congressman from Ohio.

Adam Lashinsky, liberal voice on Cavuto on Business.

Mara Liasson, national correspondent for NPR.

Leslie Marshall, liberal national syndicate talk host.

Arthel Neville, former host of CNN's Talkback Live.

Kristen Powers, former consultant for the New York State Democratic Committee and served in the Clinton administration.

Julie Roginsky, former senior politcal strategist for Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg.

Shepard Smith, chief news anchor.

Greta Van Susteren, prime-time host.

Joe Trippi, former Campaign Manager for Howard Dean's presidential run and also worked for Edward Kennedy, Walter Mondale and John Edwards.

Juan Williams, former senior national correspondent to NPR

Budwick Budwick

But this is the end game of private power and capitalism. What do you propose as a solution, nationalize Google and Facebook?

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “But this is the end game of private power and...

Who said this is the end game of private power and capitalism?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Who said this is the end game of private...

I think I did.

They are private companies and can do as they wish. If we want to insist that certain people have a right to the platform, then that would require the government taking over these online platforms.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “I think I did. They are private companies...

So, public social forums should be able to eliminate users based on their political bent? Like the press has already done?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, public social forums should be able to...

Yes. I don’t like it when they do and I wish they didn’t. But I think they should be allowed to.

It is possible to change the law about this. Some European countries do have national media platforms that are not privately owned. If we had a truly publicly owned social forum, then it would be subject to different rules; it would have to allow any speech and couldn’t censor it unless it were illegal.

But for now, since they are private, they are free to moderate content. The best we can do is boycott them or start a new social platform.

TheobaldHospitaller TheobaldHospitaller

In response to “Yes. I don’t like it when they do and I...

Think = 'monopoly'.

Budwick Budwick

You can always start your own social media site, and run it any way you want. Quit whining about it.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “You can always start your own social media...

I can campaign to hurt these guys too!
Quit ordering me to do shit Flanders.
You might piss me off!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I can campaign to hurt these guys too! Quit...

Big whoop, so you're pissed off, I couldn't care less what your mood is, or whether you are happy or not. You don't like what I say, block me, or ignore my comments

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Big whoop, so you're pissed off, I couldn't...

Atta Boy!
It's not like I can actually kick your **** through the computer. You take a stand!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Atta Boy! It's not like I can actually kick...

Bud, you sure like to talk tough on a keyboard. Bet you're just one big wimp cowering in your single wide.
I'm thinking you are probably like 5'5" and over 275 lbs

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Bud, you sure like to talk tough on a...

Well, it really doesn't matter, does it?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Well, it really doesn't matter, does it?

No it doesn't

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Digital Gestapo

always thought ole Alex Jones was the most paranoid person in America, he made me laugh a lot

after today
I'm not laughing
I was proven wrong by the actions taken against Alex

bet you a nickel
they won't stop there
blood in the water....Fox News

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Intelligent discourse grinds to a halt when the sides start insulting each other. Truth is apart from insults.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Intelligent discourse grinds to a halt when...

That is is the truest thing ive read, on this post.

Carla Carla

Progressive "liberals" are well-known for shutting down speech containing arguments they can't refute, especially at colleges and universities.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Don't know what it means

Would you like me to explain it?

Maze Maze OP

I'm pretty sure the InfoWars crowd is well aware they can find Jones' work at prisonplanet.com

He is no more entitled to the use of FB, YouTube etc. than you or I am. His speech isn't being violated, it simply isn't being monetized by a third-party platform anymore.

There's a significant difference.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “I'm pretty sure the InfoWars crowd is well...

The major social networks are, in practice, the public forums of modern society. Allowing them to censor one half of the political debate in a country is putting an extraordinary amount of political power in the hands of a few multinational corporations.

That's dangerous, and that sword can easily cut the other way any time they like, so don't go thinking it won't effect the left - it absolutely will.

And Jones isn't the only voice "on the right" (he's a self-described liberal actually) being silenced, and deleting accounts isn't the only tactic these corporations use to do it. Mostly they just "shadow ban" people they disagree with, so their content is never seen. That's what they do with nobodies, but people will look for Jones, so that doesn't work too well on him. Won't be finding him now though...

Jones' right to express his opinion on social media is YOUR right to express YOUR opinion on social media, don't be hoodwinked into giving away your rights because you think it's a partisan issue. You should be fighting for Jones, because if they can do it to him, they can do it to you too, or anyone you support.

Maze Maze OP

do you know why youtube, apple, twitter, facebook banned him all at the same time despite being their own organizations? democrats and CNN, they colluded to make these media giants to ban him, this is A SERIOUS ISSUE, your head in your **** won;t change that fact. this is democrats censoring opposing views to make sure people only see their point of view. Hitler loved to use censorship

deusvult