Quiz: Everyone Is a Combination of Two Fierce Women :D Which two are you?

I am...

DWFTanor_FauxSofiaprimeiroSynysterSissy

I don't like quizzes

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Other

Nobody :(

AdaThinkerbellprimeiroazlottoRoosterSynysterSissy

Explained by Sofia...

Thank you for answering :D

Amelia Earhart and Harriet Tubman
If you aren't one of the bravest beings on the earth today, then we really must be losing our minds! You are a combination of Amelia Earhart and Harriet Tubman, two women who, despite the challenges and unknown that faced them, dared to go against others. One ruled the skies while the other ruled the underground; both were legends like you are meant to be.

That is not how I would describe myself, but I'll take it xD

Sofia Sofia OP

Amelia Earhart and Harriet Tubman

Sofia Sofia OP

Everyone Is a Combination of Two Fierce Women, Discover Yours!

Frida Kahlo and Coco Chanel

Because of the way you answered our questions, we have no choice but to say that you're a combination of two of the most creative female minds ever to walk the earth. Frida, because of the tragedies in her life, went on to become a ridiculously famous household name. And Coco refused to let gender norms define who she was by redesigning women's clothing. What we're trying to say is to let your creativity loose; you never know what would happen.

Um I guess so x3. I know I'm creative, but don't think in that way x3

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Frida Kahlo and Coco Chanel

JustJimColo JustJimColo

"Marie Curie and Queen Elizabeth I
You must be ridiculously smart to be a combination of Marie Curie, the woman who contributed to developing x-rays and Queen Elizabeth I, the woman who ruled without a husband and became a force unlike anything Europe ever saw back in the 1500s and 1600s. The point we're trying to make? No man can stop you from becoming what you want to be!"

Okay, okay, if the quiz insists so. I'm not in any mood for discussion - I'll just take it. :P

primeiro primeiro

Amelia Earheart and Harriet Tubman. Nice

DWF DWF

Marie Curie and Queen Elizabeth I

You must be ridiculously smart to be a combination of Marie Curie, the woman who contributed to developing x-rays and Queen Elizabeth I, the woman who ruled without a husband and became a force unlike anything Europe ever saw back in the 1500s and 1600s. The point we're trying to make? No man can stop you from becoming what you want to be!

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Amelia Earhart and Harriet Tubman

I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side. (hehe)

azlotto azlotto

Amelia Earhart and Harriet Tubman

I am a force to be reckoned with.

MistressMom MistressMom

because there is never a real link to them. So a waste of time

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “because there is never a real link to them...

There is a link. Right at the top.

Sofia Sofia OP

Marie Curie and Queen Elizabeth I

Accurate enough lol though I was hoping to get Harriet Tubman because she's one of my sheroes.

BlindMist BlindMist

Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich

You are a combination of two of the most revered women in Hollywood. One was an American who didn't let her humble beginnings stop her from pursuing her dreams. And the other was a German who stayed in the spotlight because she kept reinventing herself. If that doesn't mean that you have star quality, then we don't know what does.

StarzAbove StarzAbove