lukpataPhilboydStudgeTrishjgh57deusvult

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudge

It is to me. Why would an all-powerful and loving deity allow evil to exist? As a way to see who is (and who is not) worthy of joining him in heaven?

If there is a God with the power to determine where we spend all of eternity, then surely this existence - with all it's hardships and calamities - is completely unnecessary. At least that's how I see it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

define the application

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “define the application

If God is benevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient, why does evil exist?

DWF DWF

In response to “If God is benevolent, omnipotent, and...

Pretty simple actually.....it's why mirrors were created. Were mankind to actually take a dark, closer look in the mirror, he/she might not like that which shines back at them. It's called "Free Will". We live in the beds we make for ourselves.
Blaming God is the ultimate escape

Freeranger Freeranger

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I've had that question since I read the book of Job.

If God is all-knowing and all-powerful ... couldn't He have come up with a better way to show Satan how loyal Job was, without killing his family?

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

"If" this, "if" that. Does it ever occur to you that maybe your "if" is wrong? After all, you made that up in your own head.

that_guy that_guy