AdaRoosterMistressMom
Have you got any plans for the future?

Explained by primeiro...

"Future" potentially meaning short, mid or long-term - whatever one you've got plans for. :P

Sure! I start on Monday in the game development department for Matrix games! I finally get to help design graphics and code all the time now instead of being a Mod on their Forum. Can't wait!

Rooster Rooster

Yes, but we'll see what happens.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Sure! I start on Monday in the game...

Congrats and good luck Rooster.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Good luck Rooster I know you’ll enjoy it.

MistressMom MistressMom

In response to “THANK YOU!!!!

Most welcome! (wink)

MistressMom MistressMom

Congrats! That's certainly a fun way to spend the time. :D

primeiro primeiro OP

I'm 53, Just took "Visiting the Lincoln Memorial" off of my bucket list. Skydiving and snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef are left. Other than that I'll just keep plugging along; I'd like to cut a few more music cds , get back into the gym, and get my rental properties ready to sell off by the time I retire.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I don’t make plans they have a tendency to not work out, so what I do is enjoy each day that is given to me.

MistressMom MistressMom

Not really, I wanted to buy a huse, I look and look but nothing is cheap enough, or if it is I don't bid soon enough.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Of course. For example, it's been my plan since the mid-80's to keep up with the rapid pace of technological change in order to be a successful software developer. So far so good, though it does get tougher with age.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Of course. For example, it's been my plan...

Good plan, and kudos for being able to keep up so far. The technological world evolves really fast. It takes self-learner abilities.

primeiro primeiro OP

I do, but I tend to keep them rather short term these days ... like a concert next month, a trip in October, etc. I have a lot more time behind me than ahead of me, so I pretty much enjoy it as it comes. (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In 2000 I learned the technique of buying silver when the price is low relative to gold, and then swapping the silver for gold when the price is high. This is called "GSR" which stands for "Gold Silver Ratio". It has been very good to me, and I am now living the benefit of that plan. I have been broke, bored and lonely all my life, but now I am not broke.

that_guy that_guy

Later today I'm either going to cut the back lawn or,
develop a plan to take over the World.

Budwick Budwick