deusvultRoosterZadinyaaFredrikSynysterGates

PhilboydStudge

RoosterFredrik
When this is your prime minister you know your country is being destroyed (working link in comment)

Explained by deusvult...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1284662331671112&set=a.302503259887029.1073741827.100003820731284&type=3&theater let me know if the link doesn;t work and i will type out what it says

So do you have an actual source for that comment? Anyone can make a meme and post it on Facebook.

DWF DWF

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5b6f1fe91bf...

I don't believe the Prime Minister ever said such a thing. I couldn't find any video clip with Trudeau saying this, nor could I find a reputable news site claiming he did so.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I don't believe the Prime Minister ever said...

well we know how companies like google are starting to censor to manipulate beliefs, look at what happened to alex jones. won;t surprise me they will not allow certain quotes to appear to avoid bad light on certain people, its already a known fact they will omit certain search cues.

believe it or not he said it. to avoid further liberal bashign liberal sites are deliberately not allowing search to come up with results

when I search via duck duck go, i get more sources, imagine that,

deusvult OP

and even if he didn't say it, just look at his policies, he already has in fact said that immigrants are more Canadian then Canadian born canadians, its disgusting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cRnyju8afM

here is trudeau defending ISIS like they deserve citizenship like innocent immigrants who don;t commit crimes. DISGUSTING!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwHwD58R9cg

deusvult OP

Justin Trudeau said something very similar to that meme in Parliament debate room.

He's a traitor and should not be involved with CBSA, Citizenship and Immigration.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Justin Trudeau said something very similar to...

Link? I would like to read what your PM said.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

DWF DWF

In response to “So do you have an actual source for that...

don;t like the truth eh? thats too bad, trudeau says a lot of anti canadian BS, just listen to him on youtube. he is a nutjob. and ever since he has made our borders open, crime is climbing at unprecedented rates

deusvult OP

In response to “don;t like the truth eh? thats too bad...

Give me a source then

DWF DWF

Well at least he's upfront about his wishes to exterminate people based solely on the colour of their skin....

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “Well at least he's upfront about his wishes...

imagine someone saying that about muslims, the same liberals would loose their collective minds

deusvult OP

In response to “imagine someone saying that about muslims...

If you took most of the things that liberals preach, change "white" or "male" to any other group, you'd be arrested for hate speech.

I am in the process of asking the poster of this quote for a link or video of where he said this, i don;t trust google or any source anymore to not censor, but am willing to admit he did not say it if their is actual evidence he did not say it, however, being a canadian myself, and listening to this idiot talk it is not out of line for him to say such a statement

deusvult OP