What's the Plan?

MazeRooster

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

I like point A, there are those who want me to go to Point B, I have to ask, what's at Point B that is so much better then point A? I was at a store today,ever notice how a supermarket is laid out, all the realfood is up against the walls.Meat depart, the Bakery, the Dairy and the Veggies. all the fake crap is in the isles. I went in, stood for a second, raised my hands an said, this is great, is this not a great place!? what other system define itself better the Capitalism at a surpermarket. whatever you want don't matter, a snickers bar, TP hotdogs, it's there to be bought. now you ever think what it took for that product you want to get to the store you like. Hell some stores will change your tires while you're at a in store choke-puke. I said one more time smiling, this is Great! went back got the few pounds of bacon I needed, (few = 3). I'll be wrapping a chub ( a chub is a chunk of Balogna) I'll crisscross it with a extra sharp knife, then completely massage it mustard by hand, brush with SBB's then wrap with the bacon. I'll stay at point A, from what I have seen of point B....thank but no thank you

The aim of the left becomes more clear every day as they become bolder and come out from under rocks.

I wonder if our leftist friends here will be bothered by the 'fundamental transformation' of their komrades or relieved that they are finally catching up.

Budwick Budwick

Balogna BB sammwich

without bacon
**** that
I will get my fair share of Bacon!

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

I was smiling like Boris was

someone yelled out
Baazhoo!!!

I yelled right back
Baazhoo!

it means Greetings in Ojibwe

It sounds to me like people on the far left want to destroy the US, and believe that open borders will help facilitate that.

Maze Maze

In response to “It sounds to me like people on the far left...

I'm forming my thoughts for another posting....

yes, but these radicals want to destroy every western country

deusvult

In response to “yes, but these radicals want to destroy every...

not without a fight
a fight they cannot even fathom because they have brainwashed and cuddled

some stories I read, I find myself saying what
Clint Eastwood said

sometimes
you just have to let them go

American Couple Believing ‘Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept’ Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The aim of the left becomes more clear every...

our leftist brothers and sisters will look for us in their time of need.

Our needs will not include them
selfish?
no, self preservation

it is sad they chosen a path that only leads to
pain an suffering

In response to “our leftist brothers and sisters will look...

I hear leftists aren't bad,...

With a little ketchup!

Budwick Budwick