Veterinarian Release Services (First one)

VicZincTanor_FauxprimeiroSunny_the_skeptic

Sandy's Showbar (Second one)

Nobody :(

Other

Walt_OReagun

StarzAboveprimeiroRooster

Explained by Tanor_Faux...

This is actually a summary of my last two landlords that I always joke around about. The former is my current, the latter was my last one before him. I like my current landlord, I really do, but I just had to come up with a good WYR question. ------------------------------ I mean, I understand that landlords have lives of their own, has their goods and faults... and it's like having to choose between two hot girls because everyone has baggage in their lives, we just have to choose the lesser damaged goods than the other. ------------------------------ On a side note, my first landlord owned a strip club here called Sandy's Showbar in Tamaqua PA. He owns most of the properties on this street, even has his face plastered in the House columns. Also he's a very jackassy person and his wife is not at all nicer, if not worse. -------------------------- The other one is a 1st time landlord, but also works as a Veterinarian that travels a lot, and is popular as he's a really good vet. Helped my cat once as a favour!

Been so long since I had a landlord that I think you're lucky to have the one you have now. He's only human! I'm my own landlord, so it's all on me.

Rooster Rooster

In that case his flaws are we ll excusable

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Rooster Rooster

I've only had two landlords in my life, and never had any dealings with either one of them, except to send them a check.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Neither. Part of what I'm paying as rent, is to ensure the landlord takes care of problems in a timely manner. That is their JOB! If they don't do their JOB, I will take care of it - and deduct it from the rent. That is allowed under Oregon and Washington law.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun