Maybe I Should Have Stayed With Agriculture

Freeranger

Nobody :)

AdaRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Freeranger...

It was a great life growing up.....living in the country. Bonfires in the Winter in thigh deep snow. Barn parties where all the area farm kids gathered to hang out and roll around in the hay. It was a lot of work, but, it was also, aside from that among the best years of my life in which I learned many things about the natural world, and the value of hard work and understanding also the value of a buck. And then....there were the farm girls. There were no social hang-ups with them. They were just so wonderfully------normal. Share your selection of that ideal farm person.

Back in the day I had my sights on a girl that rode horses.
Go ahead and imagine a fine young woman sittin atop a powerful animal that she had complete control of. Tight jeans or jodhpurs - long hair blowing in the wind, loved the outdoors and it loved her.

Only thing is, she probably aged those 40 some years too, soo....

Budwick Budwick

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Back in the day I had my sights on a girl...

However Bud, it would seem that, she will forever sit astride of that horse and, so it is. ;)

Freeranger Freeranger OP

In response to “However Bud, it would seem that, she will...

I'll tell ya Freeranger, the vision of that tight **** riding in front of me will be forever tight~!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'll tell ya Freeranger, the vision of that...

and there it is brother....there it is...

Freeranger Freeranger OP