urwutuisVicZincNeanderthal_MomdoerDandyDon

Nobody :)

DandyDon

Explained by urwutuis...

Seriously. This is totally **** up and if you use twitter or facebook I urge you to block their advertisers or whatever else you can to mess with them. I'm not sure but I think Google is in on it too. I disagree with AJ on almost everything so you know what I do? I DON"T WATCH HIM. Well ok, I watch occasionally. Free speech only matters when it's speech you don't like. If everyone agrees it wouldn't need protection now, would it? Anyway, this is very bad. The doors are closing. If we let them get away with this we'll never know what the truth is. The level of propaganda is bad enough now. If this happens it really will be 1984. While you were worried about the 2nd amendment it was all your other rights that were taken away. Twitter and Facebook (and google?) are privately owned so they can do what they want but this is ****. Fight back. Please.

how bad is it out there for those who disagree with the Left?

A Trump supporter claims he was attacked by the lead singer of a punk rock band when he jeered the frontman’s political statements.

Tim Hildebrand of Galt says the attack happened at a Social Distortion concert at the Ace of Spades in Midtown. Hildebrand says he grew up listening to the band’s music and was excited to attend one of their shows, but never thought he’d leave bloody and bruised at the hands of a famous musician.

A lot of Anti-American Rhetoric In Democratic Party these days
I find it so weird, those hating on America
just will not leave

good place for a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emzih-d4Cs8

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I don't keep up with what he says or does.
I might've seen 3 or 4 of his videos.

Anyone that is okay with banning, will soon get the chance to hate it.

DandyDon DandyDon

I guess the gay frogs in youtube finally got him

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

On one hand it's the arguement regarding the nfl (owned businesses) shouldnt allow freedom of expression.
The choice of allowing that freedom taken out of the hands of the owners.
On the other hand privately owned businesses should be compelled to allow freedom of expression to anyone, without regard to said owners ideology.
Taking it out of the hands of the owners.

Sound rather.....hmmmm.....
Hypocritical?

Carla Carla