What is the weirdest present (gift) you have ever received? I remember Christmas 1990, when I was fourteen and my mom bought me a **** film on VHS. I was feeling a bit conflicted. Still am. Nice gesture, but really?

ThinkerbellazlottoRoosterSynysterGates

A pack of condoms, a deodorant and a muffin shaped like a teddy bear. It was from a secret santa.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

There was obviously some kind of sexual suggestion towards the muffin. Did you use the deodorant before or after the act? Where did you spray it on?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I never got a gift like that, especially not from a parent. (omg) (redface)

Your Mom was ahead of the curve,
When thinking, "What DOES Zonk deserve?"
Most parents would look
For some boring old book,
But she KNEW that it's best to observe.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

A waffle iron...believe it or not, I've never eaten/tasted a waffle...Oh well, their intentions were heart-felt.

azlotto azlotto

I was married once. My wife got me a jewelry box for Christmas. I said "WTF, I don't own jewelry." So the following Christmas she got me a tie clip and a set of cuff links, and then she grew a brain and also got a tie and a shirt with French cuffs.

I'm not married any more.

that_guy that_guy