I changed my adblocking from AdBlock Plus, which I had been using for ten years or so... And now pretty happy with uBlock Origin.

ZonkeyBallsTanor_FauxSynysterGatesDWFTrishPhilboydStudge

Nobody :)

AdaBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGates

I changed to Ublock Origin quite awhile ago. I love it! Ghostery is pretty good, but it conflicts with Ublock for some reason, but Ublock can zap ads by filters or just zapping them right there. I like Ghostery cause of its ease as well, though with Ublock it isn't really needed, but it does help you know what trackers and cookies are on sites, and what their usage is for.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

uBlock is way better in my opinion. I switched a few years ago and quickly saw the difference.

Rooster Rooster

I really need to do that one of these days

DWF DWF

How nice. And how's your mother?

that_guy that_guy

In response to “How nice. And how's your mother?

Still going on. Sometimes a bit too much.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP