VicZincStarzAbovePiper2CarlaTrish

SynysterGatesBudwickLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredDW2hootowlRooster

Piper2StarzAboveCarlaFlrdsgns
Finally, a way to pay for his wall, Trump just started shitting bricks. Amirite?

OMG that's so funny. lol lol I nominate this post...."Best Post on Amirite Ever". lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “OMG that's so funny. lol lol I nominate...

Thanks Stars

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Actually, I suspect he feels somehow immune to any negative consequences to himself. I'm just agreeing...because I think the post is kind of funny. :)

Piper2 Piper2

They’re Not Sending Their Best:

Illegal Alien Arrested For Murder of Mollie Tibbetts

3 years ago:

…Illegal accused of killing 18-year-old, burning 3-year-old alive

2 monthes ago
…Immigrant killed by border patrol agent

bashing President Trump will not stop the wholesale Slaughter of Americans by illegal scumbagshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcjZzA4oLI

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “They’re Not Sending Their Best:...

Those statistics in no way contradict the clear evidence that immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than do native born Americans. Nor does it conflict with the statistically valid assertion that areas with the highest rates of immigrants have the lowest rates of crime per capita.

So as interesting and horrific as your data is, it is not a fact that illegal immigrants on average commit more heinous crimes than do American citizens born in the US, in reality Americans are,on average, far more violent and depraved in their violence than are immigrants.

On the other hand, does releasing illegal immigrants allow them to commit crimes they otherwise would not have committed, yes it does; do the crimes committed by released illegal immigrants number in the thousands, yes they do.

Should we stop illegals from entering the country, yes we should. Should we treat them like dogs, no. No we should not treat them like dogs.

Now what does any of this have to do with Trump shiting bricks? He was just outed as a felon in open court while (ironically) his supporters literally were chanting "lock her up".

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Those statistics in no way contradict the...

And all your stats don't change the fact that if that illegal immigrant that allegedly killed Mollie Tibbets had been denied access to the country - Mollie would be alive today.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And all your stats don't change the fact that...

I said as much in my comment. Even that does not justify treating fellow humans as animals even if they act like animals.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I said as much in my comment. Even that does...

Don't worry Vic, I'm sure the guy charged with murdering Mollie is being treated wonderfully.

Budwick Budwick

Of course Mollie would be alive today, and so would Kate Steinle.

But that isn't what matters to the liberal leadership's cynical goal: the establishment in the whole nation of a permanent liberal voting majority, as in California.

As far as scoundrels like Warren and Schumer are concerned, the killings along the way are regrettable, but merely collateral damage in their larger mission. Today California, tomorrow the USA!

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Those statistics in no way contradict the clear evidence that immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than do native born Americans
stop right there

America got people who do bad things
just like every country on the planet
so that'sthe excuse you are going to use for the illegal aliens in our country

Elizabeth Warren Laments Illegal Aliens Being Separated From Their Kids When Asked About Murder of Mollie Tibbetts

ohh what's this....
Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Brutal Murder of Shakopee, MN Woman

Army Vet has 3thugs invading his home and family
he stops them, calls the cops.....gets ARRESTED

please vic
tell me...what country am I living in

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Maybe you are right but they commited a crime by rushing the boarder so each thing they do after that is just another knot in the rope.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Im with piper...
I think he thinks he's untouchable. He has, his entire life, found a snakehole to slither down.
But....
Ha!

Carla Carla

I didn't get 'the joke' until reading some of the replies.

If you're concerned that someone facing 80 years in prison might be coerced into making shit up to damage the president - yeah, I suppose that's a legitimate concern.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I didn't get 'the joke' until reading some of...

No one has to make up anything to damage the president, he's done it all by himself. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No one has to make up anything to damage the...

OK, right there, 'he's done it all'.
WHAT is it that you think he has done that warrants his removal from office?
Not what you THINK he has done or might do or probably would like do do - WHAT HAS HE DONE?

Cuz Starz, if he has done something I'm not aware of - I really want to know.

Budwick Budwick

Crude language is never needed. I think it would be better to build the wall with people who have tried to get in illegally. Instead of saving just start piling them up.

YOU DO IT EVERY DAY.Why not help him out

hootowl hootowl

Every time you speak of President you start SH-TTING BRICKS,So why don't you two get together. Help him build that wall.

hootowl hootowl