joules

Nobody :)

StarzAboveAdaWill_JanitorBlewynanifailZonkeyBalls
What would you say to the person you wanted to get to know the most, if you were stuck in an un-escapable room. If I spoke to my person, I'd probably say 'hi' and start a conversation I've wanted to start for a few months.

I've already spoken to the person I want to get to know most...we have been married forever...

JD JD

JD JD

In response to “I've already spoken to the person I want to...

Have you now... How about Uma Thurman, you will knock her feet off, before mounting her, hard from behind, with her hands trembling as she receives countless orgasms. Unless she knocks you out first? That happened to me once.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Have you now... How about Uma Thurman, you...

Probably kill me....

JD JD

In response to “Probably kill me....

She will kill me in a half of a second with her laser eyes. At least I will be properly cooked.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

If I were stuck in a room, it doesn't matter with who, I would be trying to find a way to get out, and asking whoever was with me to help. After we're out, then I would probably go on my merry way. I'm not the type of person to start conversations with people I don't know, even if I have an interest to get to know them.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “If I were stuck in a room, it doesn't matter...

"Hello! I'm Marko. Isn't this a jolly adventure, that we have been joined together? Now, would you mind and try pushing that panel overhead of us really hard, as I lift you... Ok, here we go! Whoa, nice ****, looks a lot like Portuguese to me! Wait, where are you going? Don't leave me here!"

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Sofia - I agree with you on this one, plus I can't think of anyone I really want to meet right now

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Sofia - I agree with you on this one, plus I...

Not even me? Well, if I'm not getting out of this room, neither are you, dear.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I wouldn't have a problem with starting a conversation, especially about escaping that would be the top priority.... getting out of that room.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

"Meat whacking hammer tossing dwarf memminz, how in the gosh darn **** did you score a three?"

AliceD AliceD

In response to “https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/00...

Why stop at one? Make a bed with it.

Sofia Sofia