Their is 100% bias against conservatives, things liberals say about jews, christians, conservatives, conservative politicians, whites, straight people, straight white men. etc etc can result in jail time or being banned from social media if conservatives said the same of liberals, their liberal government, muslims, or LGTB etc etc

deusvultJustJimColoRoosterSynysterGatesNeanderthal_MomdoerMazeDW2Budwick

Nobody :)

BudwickBozetteMazeRoosterSynysterGates

****'em

I say what I want, they not like it ****'em again

I'll give an example of ****'em
308 casings made from plastic straws

ok ok
so that's like a double ****'em
I got more

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Yeah, I'm sure you really care about Jews Mr. triple parenthesis

DWF DWF

In response to “Yeah, I'm sure you really care about Jews Mr...

more so then liberals who literally call anyone who disagrees with ISIS (who wish all jews murdered) racist.

in Canada about a year and a half ago a muslim IMAM said that all jews must be killed, and what does police do? nothing, nothing for 6 month's only after outrage from conservatives (not liberals, go figure), police finally arrest the IMAM, and what does liberal media do? defend the IMAM, DISGUSTING!

you are on the wrong political side for jews, liberals do not care for jews

deusvult OP

In response to “more so then liberals who literally call...

No one is saying that people who disagree with ISIS are racist.

DWF DWF

In response to “No one is saying that people who disagree...

haha, yes there are liberals who say just that. Canada's prime minister being one of those moron liberals who says that

deusvult OP

In response to “haha, yes there are liberals who say just...

Citation needed

DWF DWF

In response to “Citation needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVYlUjRwATw
listen to the question carefully, they guy never asked about actual refugees, but about ISIS and trudeau gives this kind of BS answer
he literally compared ISIS returning to Canada to real refugees. he is so stupid, accepting ISIS back into canada is the equvalence to welcoming Hitler and his goons into a country, and then comparing the "plight" of nazi;s to real refugees like jews

mind you Canada did in fact deny jewish refugees from entering Canada, in WWII and guess which government denied them access? LIBERALS! imagine that

deusvult OP

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVYlUjRwATw lis...

We should boot the substitute drama teacher out of Canada.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWpfncULiQ

Great video showing how STUPID Trudope and his dysfunctional Liberal cabinet truly are.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

A great many liberals are Jews. There are plenty of both liberals and conservatives that hate Jews and plenty of both that love Jews.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “A great many liberals //are// Jews. There...

yeah well you will never see a conservative defend ISIS like liberals do. and we all know what ISIS thinks of jews, hint its not much different then Hitler

deusvult OP

In response to “yeah well you will never see a conservative...

No, but that doesn't change the truth of my statement.

It's really no different than whites saying all white people should die, or gays and feminists defending Islam. Nonsensical, yet it happens.

Bozette Bozette

You do realize that deusvult has no control over the title of the linked video, right?

Bozette Bozette

In response to “You do realize that deusvult has no control...

Maybe he shouldn't be posting videos by people who use that symbol

DWF DWF

In response to “Maybe he shouldn't be posting videos by...

what symbol???? i haven;t the slightest clue what you are talking about.

the symbols before and in front of the word censored? open the link, its symbols to make the emoji putting a finger in front of its mouth to imply being silenced

deusvult OP

In response to “what symbol???? i haven;t the slightest clue...

I'm talking about the triple parenthesis

DWF DWF

In response to “I'm talking about the triple parenthesis

forgive my ignorance, but what does triple parenthesis mean? PJW doesn't make the slightest remarks against jews, so personally i think that's a moot point.

deusvult OP

In response to “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

did not know that.

but i care more about your life over someones emotions, triple parenthesis might by a jerk move,but it isn;t taking your life. allowing these muslims into our countries and giving them power (when they clearly say they want to kill jews) is IMHO more harmful to jews.

that being said, I don;t think PJW hates jews, he certainly wasn;t making any slight against them, and I certainly will never use triple parenthesis, i never did, and now that I know what it is never will

deusvult OP

Why not? One doesn't have to agree with someone on everything to agree with them on something. And nowhere in the video did PJW disparage Jews.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “yawn(yawn)

first they came after their freedom, i remained silent, the they came after my freedom, when I called out for help defending my freedom no one came because I did not stand up for theirs

deusvult OP

In response to “yawn(yawn)

Your selective support of liberty isn't surprising.

Disgusting, but not surprising.

Budwick Budwick

First you have to know what freedom is. Just spouting the code word is not good enough.

Second you have to spell correctly and use proper grammar. If your language skills are less than high school level, nobody wants to listen to you.

Then you must advocate some specific correction. Just whining about shortcomings is not good enough.

that_guy that_guy

****'em

I'll give an example of ****'em
308 casings made from plastic straws

ok ok
so that's like a double ****'em
I got more

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In the public realm, that is true. Leftists dominate big tech, the MSM, academia, and the entertainment industry. Not to mention in the EU and several western nations, which have been key in enacting and enforcing laws against "hate speech" and "extremism" that are predominantly aimed at and enforced against conservatives and libertarians. While we don't (as yet) have many of those laws here in the US, they are effectively enforced through special interest groups, societal pressures, and business practices that cross borders more easily through the internet, transnational businesses, and international organizations.

Bozette Bozette