GeneralPainflapjackluxJuliafaceClarailivehere2010verymuchalivewatergirl224737GadsbyEdge989RunDontWalkfifthfogelPluto_is_a_planetgweethemetfannimonsternakb5283BoBaileyBearInsanePPGDonPedrocarlyraisGabyT0125Nelsonmusiclover181BigbluekatieisblondehJaxtheonlystrangeonelecornergirldianatwothreeShyGirl29ProsopagnosiaPajamiesilovesharkszanne96Ms_Independentjaaakeeeeesciencegeekx22itschriscrockerErinpeace_love_happinessfangirl12JessicaMessicafoo_jPersonaNonGrataNajiaBlackKeysDistinctionsthecatcherintherye53Silvermoonmonstrosity

MeAndMyDoggiepurplestickypunchamifunnybeckaleckywaterpaynetingJeffestbrowninggalMe1NiA_CoStAalison_leePaper_ClipConerizercrazydude91ShanLovesStuffGlungoHakunaMatataLauraHernandezBlake11roysBub

katieisblondehPikachewThomas
The new KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich (you know the one, where the chicken is the bread, and it's filled with bacon and cheese) is a heart attack waiting to happen (and people wonder why obesity is a problem?), am I right?

Laziness plays a huge part in obesity. There are some athletes who eat this many calories + everyday. The key to not being fat is to get off your lazy ****, eat only the calories that you will use throughout the day, and stop blaming everyone else for you being overweight.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

That sandwich was made for the overly obese...who else would look at something like that and think yummy. That one sandwich probably holds your entire calorie intake for the day.

avgisnotsmart

In response to “That sandwich was made for the overly...

And then some. When I first saw it I thought it was a joke. Then it wasn't, and I thought, "ew..."

twisted_memories twisted_memories OP

In response to “And then some. When I first saw it I thought...

I thought it might taste good, but I could never actually buy the thing. The shame would be far too great.

Anonymous

Eww it looks all greasy and shit D: Yuck .

Iamtheshiznit

Im not overweight or obese but i thought it was good. Of course i didnt eat it all at once.

xXyumcupcakesXx

In response to “Im not overweight or obese but i thought it...

It looks like something that even if you're not overweight, after eating one in one sitting, you will be lol. It just seems so ridiculous.

twisted_memories twisted_memories OP

what the ****. America is messed up.

Anonymous

My, uber skinny math teacher absolutely loves those things.

fangirl12 fangirl12

StickCaveman StickCaveman

Are you kidding me? I hate that thing a few times a week. It was **** tasty. I'm also not even close to obese

Tira Tira

In response to “Are you kidding me? I hate that thing a few...

Not every person who is thin is healthy... Also, metabolism is different in everyone, perhaps yours is high. It's still a fact that fast foods and high fat/sugar foods is what's causing such huge health problems.

twisted_memories twisted_memories OP

you're such a fun-sucker

Anonymous