Add Amirite to your Browser

RandomBoxChromanamexicanpeanutoinkincedioNO3exclamationpointsStarlinKdancing_phalangeslolwutKaitlynsarahlovelyjaygirl1alittleroisinYuZMusicianOfExtremesFUGMINApokerface111peace_love_happinessgoodtimeReadzArneGoeteynSuperFastJellyFishmeemer147Skr3wBallyolotangoplano98crispylizardnoodleWinniethePoohgamerxchickBeautiful_RivalSaddlesore92saywhenmashMj1996HidingSecretswhisperedtouchessilvershadow6runnerdudecheshire_catlemonbarrctiscoolertrueshimmerchapstickSnobbyDrugAddictMaryMeapBigbluesunshine_feetgenetyperteckburntbread

hhurricanechiddybangMashedBanana_pi_SroufekLiloquandSergRoboticKissesThisBlackChick

Nobody :(
School computers suck, amirite?

they block every enjoyable site

HP=:)Twilight=:(

We have new macs at my school, it's a public school as well.

Anonymous

In response to “We have new macs at my school, it's a public...

public in the UK or public in the US?

spacer spacer

Anonymous

In response to “US.

wooooow wish the English government were that generous.. I swear the computers in my school are about as old as I am.

spacer spacer

they block every enjoyable site

HP=:)Twilight=:(

I think our comps are Windows '95

incedio incedio

I don't care if this is old. My school computers take about 10 minutes just to **** log on! >:|

Anonymous

We were given brand new laptops to use for school, and people don't even bother using them, because even they suck.

dancing_phalanges

In response to “We were given brand new laptops to use for...

So was my school, the laptops aren't THAT bad, but it's annoying cos half the time the teachers say "Close the laptops you don't need them! -.- " So it's like, what was the point of even getting them...

FUGMINA FUGMINA

In response to “So was my school, the laptops aren't THAT...

Yeah, exactly, it was the biggest waste of money from the government ever. Plus, did the politicians really think that giving us computers would help us succeed in school? Did it not occur to them that people would play games instead of work, and it's easier to work and study from paper. And they're too heavy to carry around all day.

dancing_phalanges

Yeah, teachers can be ****.

WTFisSunshine

We got those too. Kids played games on them all the time, and some teachers would say to put them away, even if we were using them for work. Everyone's stopped using them, though. Apparently this was the last year to receive them.

mash mash

In response to “We got those too. Kids played games on them...

I'm glad this year was the last to receive them, my year was the first to receive them, so I guess it was kind of like an 'experiment' to see if they would actually help us or not, which I honestly don't think they have. Barely anyone brings them anymore, majority of the year has gone back to pens and paper, which in my opinion is easier to work and study from.

dancing_phalanges

Yeah they're like "oh no you can't look at **", pfffft why even have computers if you can't look at ** on them.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

It's like russian roullete walking up to one of the school computers. Will it work? Will it not?

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

Our school has one-to-one tablets that we can use constantly and even take home. And even though some of them work like crap, the majority work pretty well. And they don't block and sites :)

Anonymous

My elementary school was great. We got a new class set of macs every year. Then I went to middle and high school. We have 2006 Dells. And everything is blocked. It classifies amirite as "offensive and tasteless" :(

goodtime goodtime

They block youtube at my school, and all the teachers get mad because all they're educational videos are blocked.

Plus they're slow as hell and freeze every few minutes.

LittleRed LittleRed

Continue